Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

okay whats the deal with that lyra plushie is that a real thing?

Scarfy HOOVES

(edited)

You mean the one with the hole in the plot?

Posted Image

Most.awkward.plushy.ever.

All in all, I think it's kind of sickening that someone made that. If you ask me, it was likely a troll made it just to smear our image.

Edited by Leatherneck

All in all, I think it's kind of sickening that someone made that. If you ask me, it was likely a troll made it just to smear our image.

I wouldn't be so sure. There plenty of..dedicated cloppers. :ph34r:

• Brohoof 2

Sad but true...

disbro-hoof

come on man love and tolerate...if you need more insight go read "views on clopping" in this forum it might chance your mind about how you view stuff like that

(edited)

disbro-hoof

Posted Image

come on man love and tolerate...

Remember that there is a fine line between tolerance and acceptance. I don't hate any of them and I do tolerate their existence. I do not consider what they do as being acceptable HOWEVER I don't go out of my way to tell them a piece of my mind. I usually just leave them be.

if you need more insight go read "views on clopping" in this forum it might chance your mind about how you view stuff like that

I've been a part of the fandom for about a year now and I have had plenty of time to think about it. My mind is pretty well made up at this point. Edited by Leatherneck

Posted Image

Remember that there is a fine line between tolerance and acceptance. I don't hate any of them and I do tolerate their existence. I do not consider what they do as being acceptable HOWEVER I don't go out of my way to tell them a piece of my mind. I usually just leave them be.

I've been a part of the fandom for about a year now and I have had plenty of time to think about it. My mind is pretty well made up at this point.

Posted Image

(edited)

And i thought that Chrysalis flash was disturbing...

Yes, whatever floats your boat but come on... even some cloppers i know say it's creepy. At least the fandom can joke about it.

Edited by leictreon

I personally don't care for cloppers. No hate; no love. If it's their thing then it's their thing.

I have to admit I enjoy the existence of that plushie. MAINLY because of the parodies spawning from it.

The mailbox parody/picture will forever be my favorite one.

( I'm pretty relaxed with things like this. But if i'm able to find comedy from it; then it'll appeal to me. And yes. Even if it's something "dirty" turned into something for every other fan to enjoy. )

/most likely an unpopular opinion but meh

Well, if people can imply we are filthy homosexuals, it's only fair we can imply they're brain-dead idiots, right?