Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Fantasy Football League Discussion

Deeмo

(edited)

I've sent an invite to ynomir50, so he should be joining soon. That means that there are three more spots left and only six more days til the draft. So sign up or you'll miss out on this fantasy football league.

I apologize for repeating this over and over. I just like to get the word out to everyone who's reading this.

Here's the link:

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/standings?leagueId=220180&seasonId=2012

Edited by Deeмo

Yeah, the pats are the favorites to go all the way this year last time I checked vegas. I have a feeling though there are going to be a lot of upsets because we're a year past the lockout now. The teams who got hot late last year might carry it over to this year. This will play a into a lot of sleeper players for fantasy.

Just caught wind of this lol was taking to a coworkers about starting a fantasy football team and see this so Im so down! the email i used was Hez2011@live.com so yea im down its going to be held on the 13th? crap i work 3-12 am mst so ya. i may or may not be able to.

Bad news, since the draft is tomorrow night, we may not have a league this year because we're three teams short. If three people want in this league, we can pull this off. I apologize for not keeping this thread up-to-date, but I'm now telling the owners this right now and everyone else on here.

(edited)

So, we're gonna have a league with seven teams?

We gotta do something if we want this to happen or it won't happen.

Edited by Deeмo

Or we have a league with the teams we have. I assume ESPN's system will let you have as many teams as you want as long as its more than 2 or something.

The league needs to be full by 7pm ET tonight or the draft won't go live. Everyone else should've gotten this e-mail as well. So unless we magically get 3 more people within the next hour, it won't go live.

The league needs to be full by 7pm ET tonight or the draft won't go live. Everyone else should've gotten this e-mail as well. So unless we magically get 3 more people within the next hour, it won't go live.

That's exactly what I said with three teams being short. The thing is, nobody else is uninterested in playing this because they're not into the sport.

That's exactly what I said with three teams being short. The thing is, nobody else is uninterested in playing this because they're not into the sport.

Is your name Daniel Motes? Because I received an email from ESPN on the 3rd of August. If not, what do I do?

(edited)

Right now, the league is saying the draft is not set because there's not enough players to start the draft, so that means that it has to be rescheduled or something.

EDITED: The draft is rescheduled tomorrow at 8:00 PM ET, after reading the e-mail. Bad news for XFizzle since he can't show up.

Edited by Deeмo
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have come to conclusion that I'll be creating a new league with 8 teams. I have left the league to do so. This will be easier to manage because I understand that not many people on here don't play fantasy football or follow the sport. The members I've invited in the past will be in this league. The draft will be sometime in late August or early September, so I can set the league up for that date.

Since there is no response after the post I've made, I may say forget it. I'm not wasting my time on this stupid league. I'm sorry for wasting my time inviting everybody. Thank you and find a fantasy football league elsewhere.

Edited by Deeмo
  • Brohoof 1

Since there is no response after the post I've made, I may say forget it. I'm not wasting my time on this stupid league. I'm sorry for wasting my time inviting everybody. Thank you and find a fantasy football league elsewhere.

:( ahhh. I was looking forward to playing with you guys! I guess there aren't enough members here who like ponies and NFL.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...