Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If this post gets 63 brohoofs, I will donate $630 US dollars to this site!

My little pwny

(edited)

EDIT FINAL: Come to this thread for an explanation.

Don't ask me why I'm doing this (I'll tell you why after I commit the donation), but please know that I am dead SERIOUS. To show how serious I am, I authorize the admins to perma-ban my IP if I fail to donate after a reasonable time this post gets 63 brohoofs. Besides, even if I don't donate, there is no harm done besides me wasting your time reading this post and brohoofing it. (edit: and as Chigens pointed out you can un-brohoof it)

One of the reasons (not the main reason) I am doing this is so those of you who are unable to donate to this site, can at least be a part of a donation in a way.

Another side-reason I am going to donate 630 dollars is because I love this site and I love YOU GUYS! :)

I am NOT doing this to get validation or recognition from all of you, because like I said earlier, I will explain after I commit the donation.

Why 63 brohoofs and $630? It will makes sense when I explain my motive. Feel free to speculate about it on this thread, it will bump this topic and more brohoofs will come.

Thank you everypony!

EDIT: Okay guys I'm going to bed now. If this reaches 63 tonight and I haven't paid the donation yet, don't fret! I'm probably asleep or preparing to pay or something. Just give me a day at the most :)

EDIT 2: I just woke up guys and all I have to say is... SUCKERS!!!! ....................................

jk :) I never expected to get this many 'hoofs that fast, so give me a few hours to prepare what I was going to say, such as why I was doing this. You will hear from me soon.

EDIT 3: Alright Everypony! I "ponied up" the money! The donation says something like $611.43 but I think that's the conversion from US dollars to Canadian dollars (dang you inflation!)

heres a copy of the recept from mailmare.

MLP Forums

My little pwny,

Mailmare has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "New Donation".

Mailmare said:Hello,

Thank you for your donation of 630.00 USD.

MLP Forums

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL!

You can reply to this personal conversation by following the link below:

link

link

I will be explaining why I did this in the next few days! For now LETS PARTY LIKE PINKIE PIE!

EDIT 4: Thanks to everyone who 'hoofed me! I thank you by name!

This Day Aria

Blue

SamtheLegoman

Salty

DiZzYLiF3

Marshmallow

SBB64

ShockCobra

InfinityWhale

Doctor XFizzle

Nickli

LowfatEnvelope

Superponylinux

Aureity

Lordbababa

Tenshinohana

Adam the Super Bronizoid

embers1

ADashOfRainbow

Viscra the Filly

I_wesley125

Abstract

Stanger

Mikael

TheMagicLawnMower

Tichonea

Lady Rarity Pony

The Awesome Invader

Graphite

SneezePin

Bohtty

IHazTommyWiseau

Midnightive

Matus

Bronium

Shankveld

King K. Roop

Mal (Starbolt)

Sorte95

RippedOffMattress

Cloud-Kicker

Pinkie Pie

MasterCombine

Nightfall and Solara

Feld0

Jadefizoid

Veiled Enigma

Crazy Misty

Jwutheheadcase

BeauDozer

X Fluttering

Jokuc

Sky

Pencils

Senn555

Pinkazoid

Tomzoid the EggDroid

Gingerpotato

Dreamwalker

Tom The Diamond

Evilshy

Kirbyzoid

Strider Gir

Zhinzo

Eljordo

Frenzyhero

Vinyl Pon3 Scratch

‘Great Trixie’

Crona

Gigachip

Fluttershy

Roomforapony

~Chaotic Discord~

Chigens

Tupin86

Rainbow Dash the Third

Nikodemos

And everypony who posted, will post, and will brohoof. I apologize ahead of time if I typoed anypony’s name on accident, or if I skipped you.

Edited by Twilight Sparkle ✨
Fixed a broken embed
  • Brohoof 145

(edited)

58 to go!

50 to go!

44 to go!

29 to go! (this is going a lot faster than I thought! Good for you guys!)

23 to go!

-41 to go!

Edited by My little pwny
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Just threw in a brohoof :D

because as much as I want to donate to this site being so awesome B)

I have to hold off on what I spend until about a month :(

Moving to a new city because I transferred Universities ^_^

and need all the money I can use(gas and food) :P

Edited by Gigachip
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have a feeling the motive has something to do with rule 63.

OH GAWD.

Obviously OP is doing it in honor of the sex-change they just got. This is the only reasonable explanation, and if s/he says anything different, s/he is probably lying.

Trust me.

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 6

Why should we trust you?

:P

Perhaps you should ask instead, why shouldn't you trust me? Have I ever given you reason not to? Can you point to one instance where I have lied to you?

Watch, and see this get 62 hoofs. Ever.

If this thread peaked at 62 brohoofs for a long period of time I wouldn't be unreasonable and not go through with the donation.

(edited)

Perhaps you should ask instead, why shouldn't you trust me? Have I ever given you reason not to? Can you point to one instance where I have lied to you?

Trust is something earned not given. You have yet to earn my trust, thus all you say is up to be questioned.

Imagine it like this; let's say that you and I have never done business before. I then provide you with a service or product and you agree to reimburse me for the product/service. If you do not pay me (lie) you are lose respect from me (become untrustworthy) and I will provide you with my services less often (doubt what you say). If you do pay me (tell the truth) you gain respect from me (become trustworthy) and i will gladly provide you with my services (believe what you say). Until you have done one of these two things, I will only regard your service as random and possibly fraudulent (doubt what you say to a reasonable extent, believing what you say to a reasonable extent).

You know I'm completely joking right? I just felt like messing with you.

Edited by Vinyl Pon3 Scratch
  • Brohoof 3

If this thread peaked at 62 brohoofs for a long period of time I wouldn't be unreasonable and not go through with the donation.

Don't mean to be a douche, and this is in a totally joking way but after you get 63 hoofs...CANCER!

And a $630 cure.

I have a feeling the motive has something to do with rule 63.

OH GAWD.

My first thought "why 63? probably because of the best rule...."