Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Momentous Day

Alpha Centauri

(edited)

Ok so last sunday my mother ran with the olympic flame, and I decided to ponify the moment. :)

post-1641-0-07421600-1340824175_thumb.jpg

The amazing thing is that I didn't use any pony references (for once), and I am also in the process of adding colour in Paint.Net

So a well done to my Mum and as always I welcome feedback and comments :lol:

Update: Well I said I would have it done by sunday and here it is

post-1641-0-64441900-1341145177_thumb.jpg

So that's the first pony i've made in Paint.NET and as always feedback and comments are appreciated :)

Edited by Luna'sapprentice
  • Brohoof 8

(edited)

That's so cool! I'm so jelly of your mum!

THAT"S AWESOME!!!!! btw when are the Games? it seems like nopony here in the States knows...

July 27-August 12 :) Edited by PinkieDaShy

Ok so last sunday my mother ran with the olympic flame, and I decided to ponify the moment. :)

post-1641-0-07421600-1340824175_thumb.jpg

The amazing thing is that I didn't use any pony references (for once), and I am also in the process of adding colour in Paint.Net

So a well done to my Mum and as always I welcome feedback and comments :lol:

The hardest part of drawing ponies is getting the body proportions just right, which you have so far done the best I've ever seen. There isn't much else to examine here other than the quality of the picture's (most likely due to poor scanner) shading makes me wish it was either darker shaded, or was a brighter picture. I think it was creative of putting the # on the flank and the amount of intricate detail on the torch.

I'd rate it a 8.75/10

Either way, it seems we have a celebrity by proxy!

The hardest part of drawing ponies is getting the body proportions just right, which you have so far done the best I've ever seen. There isn't much else to examine here other than the quality of the picture's (most likely due to poor scanner) shading makes me wish it was either darker shaded, or was a brighter picture. I think it was creative of putting the # on the flank and the amount of intricate detail on the torch.

I'd rate it a 8.75/10

Either way, it seems we have a celebrity by proxy!

Why thankyou, i agree the picture quality isn't great, i need to get a scanner. But thanks for the feedback :)

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, it's been over a month since I started this and I have only now finished the Vector, at least it shows i've put a lot of effort into it. anyway here's the last image for this thread

post-1641-0-80916500-1343566639_thumb.png

I've only used the image I made earlier and looking at some vectors to check dimensions.

So any good?