Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [RE-RE-Open] Equestrian School of Gifted Children

Pinkazoid

I think the first pony to post tommorow should bring upon the morning, regardless of wheter or not everypony has gone to bed yet in the RP (we'll just pretend you did anyway). If it's a teacher they can say something like "The bell rang" or "the morning announcements played" but if it's a student then they should just say something like "I stretched and yawned as the suns rays woke me up"

I think the first pony to post tommorow should bring upon the morning, regardless of wheter or not everypony has gone to bed yet in the RP (we'll just pretend you did anyway). If it's a teacher they can say something like "The bell rang" or "the morning announcements played" but if it's a student then they should just say something like "I stretched and yawned as the suns rays woke me up"

Okay. I'll post again at 12:00. :P

JK

Being in another time zone I have no ideq if its morning for you guys or not :S

Please don't have the teachers use it on the students. That would just be too wierd.

Oh COME ON! party pooper!

Na, Jk i was thinking if i gave it to 1 person they could do what ever they want with it, IM NOT going to use one on you guys xD

I'm in US Eastern Standard Time. It's probably midnight right now for most of you. I need to know a good time when the RP is most active.

I'm in US Eastern Standard Time. It's probably midnight right now for most of you. I need to know a good time when the RP is most active.

Saddly, like 7-12 PM i think, but thats when i cant use the conputor -.-

''I took a right instead of a left, Okay?'' Said Splinter while frowning. ''Who even cares? I wasn't doing anything there.'' Said Splinter before shrugging.

*You took a left instead of a right. The girls' dorm is on the left, and you jumped into a bed in the left dorm.

*You took a left instead of a right. The girls' dorm is on the left, and you jumped into a bed in the left dorm.

Unless he came up the other stairwell.

I'm trying to take alex to snow but i dont think he's on.

Who is snow anyway?

The creepy teacher that made the love potions

I see.

The alchemy teacher. but i think his controllers not on today. we'll have to wait. or i can improvise?

Improvise, I'm not waiting for someone to get on for progress to be made...or bad things will happen...

Pinstrype noticed a little crevice in the pipe. He pulled a little crowbar out of his saddlebag and wrenched it open. He took a quick look into the pipe and raised his hand. "Mr. Gearbox, this is a Pipe Bomb. Extra Credit for Splinter." Pinstrype then cut a wire in the Pipe Bomb, defusing it. He put it into his bag to properly dispose of it later.

Terrorists in Equestria?