Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[MLG] XxXh4RdK0Rg_Sk0PzXxX pR01337 D4wGz

Moosefullaeggs

I don't get it. Where's the killing in this montage?

Is it not satirical enough?

so 1337!!

add me on xb0x to play cod: XxxXXxxXXXx_420Sm0keweeeed420alldayerrydayXxxXX_noSc0pez4cr0zzdamapXXxX_10thprestigeh4x_trikzsh0tz

L000LL ECKSDEE XDDDDDD I BET U SUQ 1v1 ME

XXxXxXxXXXXXXXxX_Y0NGxM00NE-W33DxK1nG-J33ZyM1sQu33Z3w33Z3XxXXXXXXXxXxXxXX

L000LL ECKSDEE XDDDDDD I BET U SUQ 1v1 ME

XXxXxXxXXXXXXXxX_Y0NGxM00NE-W33DxK1nG-J33ZyM1sQu33Z3w33Z3XxXXXXXXXxXxXxXX

10 + K/D or gtfo n00b i be tr1kkzh0ting u erryday 30-0 brah 360 l4derstall nife catch nade toss 360 barrelroll tatikalz inZertion nosc0pe wallbang collateral h34dsh0t your faze

• Brohoof 1

OmG DAT SO NUB R U SERIS BCUS I SAW SUM DOG DO A 360 TAILWAG NOSCOPE I FUKEN SWERE N HE WASNT HAKIN N STUF LIK TAHT HESE MY DAD N HE OWN MICROSOFT N STEAM N DAT PLAYSTATIN TING IM NOT LYIN PVP ME SUMTIME OR URA WUSY FKIN SCRUB

More self bump.

Funny fad is funny bluh bluh

OmG DAT SO NUB R U SERIS BCUS I SAW SUM DOG DO A 360 TAILWAG NOSCOPE I FUKEN SWERE N HE WASNT HAKIN N STUF LIK TAHT HESE MY DAD N HE OWN MICROSOFT N STEAM N DAT PLAYSTATIN TING IM NOT LYIN PVP ME SUMTIME OR URA WUSY FKIN SCRUB

BR0 I B SW4GG1N 411 OV4R H1MmMmMMmm, 1Ll PvP U n0 Pr0b

• Brohoof 1

brone pls. i paly cod eryday nd i get killz cuz i 3 kd noscope n tings. dose guis whu paly wit me r jus n00bs whu cant rly paly cuz dey sux

btw u bad @ cod so pls die in fyr

• Brohoof 1

brone pls. i paly cod eryday nd i get killz cuz i 3 kd noscope n tings. dose guis whu paly wit me r jus n00bs whu cant rly paly cuz dey sux

btw u bad @ cod so pls die in fyr

BRO U BETR COM @ MI I GOT MOAR SKKIL THEN U CEN IMEGINE I REPD HORD IN CONDUITE AN U R A SANDRAKR GET AT ME ON XsTATION U N FITE ME IN RL LYFE

Biches i 360 noscope while sprint jump off building not even fucking hax dude I'm fuckin pro

Add me so i can kick your ass xX1337SnIp3zUrH34dzXx

Biches i 360 noscope while sprint jump off building not even fucking hax dude I'm fuckin pro

Br0 ch3kk 0u7 m1 sW4GggG, 1 G07 m0R3 H33dSh07z tH4n U c0Uld eV4R 1m4g1N33333333

1v331 m3, b1zzN1zzL3

(edited)

What the buck did you just bucking say about me, you little filly? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the feather out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my bucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, feather. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re bucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your flying tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn fillyfooler.

Edited by Necromancer Devin

(edited)

What the buck did you just bucking say about me, you little filly? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the feather out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my bucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, feather. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re bucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your flying tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn fillyfooler.

What the buck did you just fucking say about me, you little filly? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Royal Guard, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on The Changelings, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in pony warfare and I'm the top applebucker in the entire Equestrian Hoofed Forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the buck out with applebuckin' - the likes of which has never been seen before in Equestria, mark my bucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, bucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Equestria and your IP is being traced right now, so you better prepare for the storm, maggot - The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're bucking dead, filly. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can applebuck you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hooves. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Apple family and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable plot off the face of Equestria, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your bucking...horses. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you Celestiadamned idiot. I will shit apples all over you and you will drown in it. You're bucking dead, filly.

Edited by Kapten Röd
  • Brohoof 1

STFU and GTFO. The only reason you guys are still posting is because I let you. I work at Microsoft, bitches. I can hack your shit anytime I want.

(edited)

Hey Fillyfoolers,

Mah name is Big Mac, and ah hate every single one of you. Y'all are fat, stupid, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass unicorns. Y'all are everything bad in Equestria. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any love? Ah mean, ah guess it’s fun making fun of ponies because of your own insecurities, but y'all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than getting off to pictures on Ponybook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. Ah’m pretty much perfect. Ah was captain of the hoofball team, and the owner of Sweet Apple Acers. What sports do y'all play, other than “get off to naked drawn Ponies”? Ah also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot marefriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO bits). Y'all are just coltcuddlers who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my special somepony

Posted Image

Edited by Necromancer Devin
  • Brohoof 1