Hello there.

VioletLinked

Hi, I'm VioletLinked, a Indie game developer currently working along side Charlie McShane and Stuart Ferguson, who you might know better as RainbowCrash88 in Studio Flashback to create 'Yogscast and The Mystical Dream Tower'.

I'm a fun loving guy, a child at heart really and I love working with the community on various projects. Currently, other than Yogscast I'm working on a game called 'Cupcakes: The Game', a Top-Down Rougelike, much like 'The Binding of Isaac', and another secret project.

A bit of back story:

I came here after being rudely kicked from the L.O.E. (Legends of Equestria) Forums. I called the team members up on Skype to ask for some in-voice on one of my projects, which they blocked me and kicked me in the face. Later, I returned to find I was unbanned, so I posted a 'Hello again' topic, which I got warm welcomes from the forum users. That same day however, I got word from the team leader SweBow that they never wanted to see me again and I was "Avoiding a ban". Another team member, Durpy sabotaged my fan-made L.O.E. steam group and shut it down to create his own.

I've had some bad blood with the team, but I don't seek revenge or anything; I'm a better person than that. All I want to do is meet new people, talk about things, and do collabs.

Thanks, Your friend and bro,

VioletLinked.

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome to the forums! We have a great community here and I'm sure you'll fit right in :)

*Obligatory you know RainbowCrash nerdgasm*

Cupcakes: The Game, eh? Sounds interesting, very interesting.

• Brohoof 1

Oho, well, you will find no such corrupt, rude staff members here ^^ I've been on everything from Sonic forums to Naruto boards, and this group of staff is the most dedicated and friendly I've ever met. With that in mind, I do hope you enjoy your stay and stay active, makes lots of friends, etc. Seeya around the board, hopefully!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hello there and welcome to the forums! I hope you will enjoy your stay here! We actually have SweBow here on the forums (inactive, though), haha. Again, welcome!

Edited by Jokuc