Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy Everypony.

Legate Umbra

Hello, I'm Legate Umbra of the Lunar Legion and i just figured this would be a cool place to meet some new friends and just have a generally good time, hit me up and we could play some games or just chill.

I currently fail at drawing and music production but am polishing those skills up, however i can write a decent fic or two, might even make a profile on fimfiction. anyways this is getting long winded so yeah, catch you on the other side.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I want muffins more than anything this morning, got blueberry? i'll bring a gallon of milk if you bring the plate of muffins.

Edited by Legate Umbra

Hello and welcome to the forum! This is a great place to meet new friends and I am always looking for more :lol: Can't wait to see some of your art around here! :D

Hello, I'm Legate Umbra of the Lunar Legion and i just figured this would be a cool place to meet some new friends and just have a generally good time, hit me up and we could play some games or just chill.

I currently fail at drawing and music production but am polishing those skills up, however i can write a decent fic or two, might even make a profile on fimfiction. anyways this is getting long winded so yeah, catch you on the other side.

Same thing for me. I write, but I'd like to draw.

Welcome! What games do you play? I'm always up for some gaming.

Almost anything on steam and a handful of xbox. i'm a jack of all games and a master at none X3. if you guys want to add me or something my steam name is Dr frank Stein, email is drfrankstein@ymail.com

Well, welcome! I'm not so good at drawing either, but I still love to.

Glad to see a new member to the herd! I'm sure you'll fit right in! Try to stay active too!