Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

No one is going to read this.

Coolius rpi

I guess my name is No one then....

anyways welcome to the forums, I hope you have a great time here :3

I am the one and only Pinkazoid, if you have any questions make sure to PM me, or leave me a comment on my profile feed.... but I recomend you ignore me since I'm the forums most obnoxious and childish pony :3

I recommend they do not simply ignore you, because you are a wonderful pony.

Welcome! Hello! And etc!

Read the whole post! We're really nice people/ponies/murderous AI -I mean wonderful overlords. Also, that was my humor. I know, it's stupid. Ah well! Can't blame me for trying. :lol:

We welcome our new guests here. Welcome to the herd, have a fun time. Unlike most fanbases, we don't have complete Aholes who think that they're all that. We love and tolerate eachother, like we're supposed to. Hope you have fun!

• Brohoof 1

Sup every pony bro hoofs for all. But you! YES you mr. Animation hater YOU get a MEGA bro hoof though I don't agree with that view but as a funny meme states " I'm gonna love and tolerate the shit outta you" so welcome from me and all bronies on the net.

Live long Live proud Live brony.

How could you not love this animation:

post-3976-0-95256400-1341191438.gif

Seriously, It's one of its high points. I haven't seen better animation on a TV show.

I like how that animation lines up with your avatar.

Anyyyyywwwaaayyyy, Welcome to the forums!

I'm a noob. noobs are often ridiculed for being new. no ones going to read this because no one wants to welcome noobs. Why would you want to welcome an annoying ass that's going to ruin your site?

Wow, you must really be a masochist, aren't you? you're still reading? you deserve a medal. anyway, i harbor some very unpopular opinions about this show. For me, I think the animation is soulless, bland garbage.

Your still reading this? even after i dissed the animation? you have a high tolerance for noobs. honestly, I really do hate the animation, but everything else about the show is perfect, and i love it with all of my heart. I found out about it on 4chan. At first I thought bronies were a myth, and people just pretended to like the show because trolling. When i found out that a large number of men and boys GENUINELY like the show, i didnt give much thought to it. Im not saying that I thought it was gay or dumb, I just had no opinion on it. Why would I care about a show for children? I met guys at my school that like it and they suggested it to me, so, because of my open mind, I watched t with no expectations. i loved it. I watch it, on average, twice a day. I never really got a chance to meet other people who like the show, so I dont really know what the fanbase is like. Is it full of snot-nosed little dipshits like the sonic fanbase, or smug nerds like the doctor who base? You guys are my first impression, so lets go!

Also, I have autism (Not assbergers, Severe autism.) so im sorry if my language is a bit off, or if I act temperamental here.

welcome.