Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Olympics?

Flicker Sweet

Seriously think about it.........a little more..........almost there...........ok that's enough so what to you pplz think? An entire episode of MLP dedicated to the Games but they take place in Equestria!!!!! :lol:

The Haymaicans would win nearly all the medals anyway...

It would certainly be an interesting concept for a future episode as it could border on a story for any six, or all six, of the Elements. That doesn't sound like a bad idea at all really, it would allow us to probably see all sorts of species compete, hopefully even zebras.

All in all, I could actually see the creators making an episode like this because it has a good premise and has a number of ways that it could work.

• Brohoof 1

The Haymaicans would win nearly all the medals anyway...

It would certainly be an interesting concept for a future episode as it could border on a story for any six, or all six, of the Elements. That doesn't sound like a bad idea at all really, it would allow us to probably see all sorts of species compete, hopefully even zebras.

All in all, I could actually see the creators making an episode like this because it has a good premise and has a number of ways that it could work.

I agree with DiscordedPotato in how it show different species in the games. We could expand more on the Changelings' kingdom and how they have a rivalry with Equestria in getting gold medals in the games, with the rulers overwatching anxiously from their boxes.

As long as they don't make it an RD episode. I like wormtail's idea.

Well, hold on, it doesn't matter if it's an RD episode, as long as it is done well. Let's face it, this kind of episode is up her alley. She could end up befriending a Changeling competitor and they both decide to forthit, realizing how all the fun has been taken out of the games by their nations' rivalry.

• 11 months later...

Well most likely an episode well be made like that in season 4. The episode, Games Ponies Play, is pretty much a hint that they are going to do an episode like that. Not sure how the games would look, but I could see it happen. Also, the idea of other species competing against each sounds pretty good.

I agree with DiscordedPotato in how it show different species in the games. We could expand more on the Changelings' kingdom and how they have a rivalry with Equestria in getting gold medals in the games, with the rulers overwatching anxiously from their boxes.

I'm pretty sure the Changelings wont be invited. Due to that whole trying to take over, Canterlot thing and trying to commit genocide against another race. That and I don't think the Changelings would care that much about winning medals. Just seems like a weak idea and a waste of a comeback.

Haha why not? I mean they do have other competitions, and this would actually be something quite funny to watch :P

It would be nice to see like.. An episode where the mane 6 isn't in focus, like instead of them we have an episode where we follow these ponies in the olympics.

I wouldn't mind seeing an episode on the Equestria Games :3 I actually thought that they were going to show the Equestria Games in that episode Games Ponies Play xP 

Could be a nice change for having at least one episode not focusing on the Mane 6 or the CMC for once, like what Jokuc said. Maybe they could bring up some new athletic, competitive characters in the Equestrian Games. I can already imagine everyone fighting for first place, starting fights and sabotages x3

Well the Crystal Empire was trying to host the Equestrian Games or something like that right? That was technically their opportunity to show those games, but they never did...