Feulner here from BronyCon

Agent Scrubs

Heyoh all. I kept being pestered by some of my friends to join this forum, so here I am!

Little about me:

I work for BronyCon as the Head of VIP Relations, or better known as Guest of Honor relations. My job is to work with Hasbro to book guests and show crew to come to BronyCon which is a convention held every year in NJ.

We recently had our 4000 person convention and so on and so forth. You can follow me on twitter at @jfeulner or just chat with me here.

Look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

• Brohoof 20

QvS0w.png

VIP Relations, BronyCon

C/Chief Master Sergeant, USAF Aux

Ground Team Leader, Search and Rescue

Heyoh all. I kept being pestered by some of my friends to join this forum, so here I am!

Little about me:

I work for BronyCon as the Head of VIP Relations, or better known as Guest of Honor relations. My job is to work with Hasbro to book guests and show crew to come to BronyCon which is a convention held every year in NJ.

We recently had our 4000 person convention and so on and so forth. You can follow me on twitter at @jfeulner or just chat with me here.

Welcome, Mr. Feulner! It's always nice to see BronyCon staff come on our humble pony (growing) Forum - which is quite the lovely surprise! Make yourself at home! If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Greetings! If you didn't know, some of our users attended BronyCon! It's awesome having you here, can't wait to see you start posting.

I HAD TO FALL TO LOSE IT ALL BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER /WRISTS

On 4/28/2013 at 8:13 PM, gooM said:
Djenty...man you are crazy, but an awesome sort of crazy

Sadly, I couldn't make it to Bronycon :( but Welcome to the herd anyways! :D

• Brohoof 1

Signature-1.jpg

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. But always remember, you have within you

the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

Welcome Feulner! It's nice to see a member of the BronyCon staff here. I would have loved to attend BronyCon myself since I only live a 2 hours drive away. Unfortunately, work and lack of funds kept me in New England.

I hope you find your time here here enjoyable! :)

rhJTOlr.png

Greetings! If you didn't know, some of our users attended BronyCon! It's awesome having you here, can't wait to see you start posting.

This should go unsaid, seeing as how we have 4K users...

@OP- Great to have yet another celebrity here, though I take it you'll just be a bit like our "Mailmare", and instead of being an active poster will just post news and updates. However, if this turns out not to be the case, then wonderful, though we welcome you all the same.

• Brohoof 1

Swoop said:
If something does happen to go horribly wrong, please, blame Zoop.

Frenzyhero: Lurking extraordinaire, brony impersonator.

Have a question? Mail me at frenzymlp@hotmail.com! It's just for you guys!

Welcome to our cozy little village here on MLP Forums! Congrats to you and your staff on the success of Bronycon!

• Brohoof 1

ICeIx2X.jpg
MLP Forums' resident timelord, sports dilettante, and purveyor of wit and humor
~*Traveling Timelord Nonpareil*~

Thank you all for the fine welcomes, but no way am I a celebrity. I put my pants on just like everyone else :)

• Brohoof 1

QvS0w.png

VIP Relations, BronyCon

(edited)

Little about me:

Welcome to the forums,

I hope you have a good time here, I was very fortunate to attend bronycon and I have to say it was quite fun,

thanks for helping making the con about 20% more cooler -Posted Image

As said, I hope you enjoy your self, it's amazing that this forum has gotten such popularity ^_^

I put my pants on just like everyone else :)

Posted Image- HA, jokes on you, I don't even wear pants......

Posted Image- ...Forget that last statement please

Edited by Marco23p
  • Brohoof 8

Thank you all for the fine welcomes, but no way am I a celebrity. I put my pants on just like everyone else :)

• Brohoof 1

Swoop said:
If something does happen to go horribly wrong, please, blame Zoop.

Frenzyhero: Lurking extraordinaire, brony impersonator.

Have a question? Mail me at frenzymlp@hotmail.com! It's just for you guys!

Do you pay your taxes, one leg at a time?

Dragon Ball Abridged jokes aside, welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll enjoy our fast growing community here.

pete-alonso1.jpg.f27295daeb2f61a9d83493a73c62079d.jpg

Domine, tu omnia nosti, tu scis quia amo te.

Little about me:

*reads you worked at BronyCon*

*Thinks about how your going to recive special attention just because your cool*

Well hi... and welcome.. yahda yahda.. ect.

This is a signature.

(edited)

Welcome! Great to see another VIP.

It's standard procedure on these forums for VIPs to post a message on their Twitter/DA to confirm the validity of the forum account. This is how Whitedove and Bronydanceparty were confirmed.

If you could, please Tweet a message about this gorum to confirm your identity. Thanks!

Edited by Starswirl the Trixied
  • Brohoof 1

wwtd.png

#SOCKS

Little about me:

As an attendee of BronyCon, I'll say you guys did an awesome job! I liked it so much, I became a Brony after the Con.

Glad to have you aboard!

• Brohoof 3

Untitled-20.png

This Signature Brought to you by Dragonshy Signature Service

(edited)

Welcome! Great to see another VIP.

It's standard procedure on these forums for VIPs to post a message on their Twitter/DA to confirm the validity of the forum account. This is how Whitedove and Bronydanceparty were confirmed.

If you could, please Tweet a message about this gorum to confirm your identity. Thanks!

I wouldn't say I am a VIP, but here ya go!

https://twitter.com/...723513587470336

As an attendee of BronyCon, I'll say you guys did an awesome job! I liked it so much, I became a Brony after the Con.

Glad to have you aboard!

That is so awesome to hear! I am glad that you had a great time!

Edited by Feulner
  • Brohoof 1

QvS0w.png

VIP Relations, BronyCon

I'm a little late to the party, but hello and welcome to MLP Forums, Feulner! It's really great to hear that word of our humble forum has spread all the way to BronyCon's team. Perhaps you can convince the rest of them to join in, too? As I'm sure you've become aware by now, the members here are awfully supportive of your work and the con, despite the hiccups. Maybe you even ran into a few of them unknowingly. :)

I see you've been getting around and posting a good bit. I hope you're enjoying the site so far! We've grown to a size where we're starting to get a few really cool members who make significant contributions to the entire fandom, and I think you qualify as one of them.

• Brohoof 3

Twilight SIG 8.png

Signature credit: Kyoshi