Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The new Digidestined

Midnightive

"Come on Keramon give it up this digimon has no intention of stopping." Axe said trying to keep the virus type stuck under his jacket.

Etemon bit his lip if Crescemon killed the kids then he wouldnt ever become the new favorite. He crouched low and prayed that Crescemon would fail. Otherwise he would have to interfere.

"I do not think they will be able to hold back Crescemon much longer, anyone having an idea where we could hide?" Alice continued, trying to not let the ever growing panic get through to her voice. Candlemon who was still held tight by his human partner felt her grasp tighten around him, and he once again looked up worried at her, but he didn't say anything.

"Ok everybody there's a cave over there, we might be able to hide from her in there," Shawn said pointing to a cave in the wall a good distance away. "Alright then let's get going!" Dorimon shouted as he hopped off Shawn's shoulder and started running.

"Alice you and sakura go to th me cave me and Axe will cover you!" Keramon yelled Axe pulled his hood over his head and said "Keramon what did I say about speaking for me.." Keramon apologized and sent another attack at crescemon who was getting close.

Sakura ran in to the cave looking back at Renamon. Renamon stopped next to Keramon and Axe with a smile. She looked at them and nod with a slight laugh. "Did you think you'd get to have all the fun?" she asked.

Sakura looked at Renamon, "Renamon! What are you doing?! We are not strong enough!" She called out. Renamon turned round and smiled at Sakura "I thought you'd have a little more fath in me" she said with no emotion in her voice. Renamon sent other attack at Crescemon, she paused and looked at Keramon.

((Wheres red gone :I I'll connect him!))

"Oh see Keramon you have Renamon now if you'll let me get away from the big scary monster... what." Axe saw something in the distance that looked strangely like another digimon. Almost like... "Shurimon! But how did he!?" Keramon grabbed axes jacket just as he was about to bolt into the cave. "Come on axe we can take these guys!" Axe turned around and looked at the two huge digimon.

"Keramon... I hate you." He said quietly as he pulled the hood off his head. "But it doesnt look like that matters now look!"

Etemon had decided that the only way he could save his chances of catching the digidestined was to attack Shurimon and Crescemon himself. "Dark network attack!!" he said as he flung a sphere of black energy in their direction. "You kids! You cant even take on Crescemon! Now I have to help you so that I can be the ones to kill you!" He said angrily at Axe.

Axe looked back at Etemon. "I dont care what you have to do but do it now!" Etemon growled and smacked axe sending him sprawling into the cave. "Dont forget im your enemy kid! Im not your friend! Once this is over im gonna take in every single one of you!" he said walking up to Renamons side.

"Why don't we just run while he holds her off," Dorimon asked. "Shawn nodded and picked Renamon up and carried her off. "Sorry about this, but I'm guessing you wouldn't go otherwise," he said quietly.

"Alright you three... Your gonna have to digivolve now! Alone I dont stand a chance against Crescemon and Shurimon. But the three of us should be able to pull it off..." Etemon said to the three digimon. "Err hate to break it to you... I cant digivolve and neither can Renamon. Plus I think Dorimon is to tired..." Keramon said. Etemons jaw hung open. And he said furious "You! what do you mean you cant digivolve!" He turned to Renamon and got down on his knees. "PLease you have to try otherwise we dont stand a chance!!"

Keramon grabbed Etemon around the waist and said. "Hey chief. Get up We'll take Shurimon she's weak from the first battle. You better take Crescemon." Etemon stood up and shook his head. "Even so... Alright that may help... Although I dont exactly have high hopes..."

He turned to Axe who was still on the floor holding his face. "You idiot.... Keramon you better show these guys what you can do otherwise Im gonna be dissapointed." He said trying to get up. Keramon laughed creepily and said in a slightly terrifying voice.

"Sure Axe... That Shurimon has something I want.... I want that data of his!" Keramon said as he looked at the larger digimon.

Axe was surprised to hear Keramon sound so scary but he was also glad Keramon had spirit. "Alright go get him!"

"Right!" Keramon replied as he sprinted at Shurimon a devilish gleam in his eye.

Renamon looked over at Keramon, she smiled. "I knew it wouldn't take long for his true virus side to show" she said. She looked as she could picked up and she looked down saw a human Shawn picking her up. She pulled a face and jumped back next to Etemons side, "Let's finish this before the sun goes down" she said pointing over to the sun. A golden light formed around her, "Renamon digivovle to Kyubimon" she looked over at Etemon. "I don't know how long i can hold this form so lets make it count" she told him.

Sakura looked Kyubimon, "Go Renamon... I mean Kyubimon, sorry it;s hard to get used to!" she called after her.

Crescemon side, "let's get this over with" she looked over at Etemon. "Your helping them as well? You bother some ape!" She called over to him. She loaded other ice arrow and fired it over to them.

Etemon smiled at Kyubimon. "much better you go help that little virus out before he gets out of control. As for you Crescemon I have wanted to do this for a long time. DARK NETWORK!!!" He flung a ball of dark energy at Cresemon hitting her square in the chest.

Keramon dodged atack after attack thrown by Shurimon. "What in the- What happened to you?! Did you digivolve?!" He asked sounding frightened. "No..." He lept to the side and latched onto his arm. "Data eat!" He said as he bit down. His eyes changed into that weird binary code mode only this time he wasnt letting go. He eventually fell off after he was thrown into the cliffside. Axe shouted and ran to help Keramon. But the little virus didnt need help. "Hehehe..." Is he laughing? Axe and looked closer. Indeed Keramon was cackling like a madman on the side of the cliff. "I got you... He said happily before fallin off face first onto the ground and . Axe ran and scooped him up. "Keramon... What did you do?" He said alarmed Keramon grinned and stood back up.

"heheheh..." He said still laughing but quieter now. He looked up at Shurimon and charged again. Keramon... What happened to you... Axe thought feeling confused.

Dorimon looked at Shawn and chuckled. "Smooth moves," he said. "I didn't... she wasn't... she's a... OH JUST DIGIVOLVE!" Shown yelled as his face got a bright red and he held out his digivice. "Dorimon digivolve to.... Dorumon," Dorumon yelled as a purple light surrounded him and he landed beside Kyubimon and fired a volley of Metal Canons at Shurimon. "Sorry about my partner's uncoolness," he muttered to Kyubimon.

(( a little late to wake up haha )) leo finally woke up from being sucked into the Digital World he found a strange device and a red ball with ear wings jumping around a tree trying to get the fruit down Leo stared at it and it stared back ¨YAY¨the strange creature yelled ¨your finnally Awake¨ the creature said with a big smile on his face it started jumping around him ¨wait who are you?¨ Leo asked the creature ¨I am Jyarimon a virus digimon but i wont bite you i promise¨ the Virus Digimon Jyarimon Said while looking up at Leo ¨wait where are we and whats this device do you know that Jyarimon¨ Leo asked with a worried look on his face ¨we are in the Digital World i thought you knew that¨ Jyarimon said with a laugh.

Edited by rolle

Kyubimon started to spin."dragon wheel" a blue fire started to genrate off of her fur. She smiled as the dragons head fromed over her head sending it flying off at Crescemon. Kyubimon fell to the ground a purple light came to her this time. There sat Viximon, she twitched a little.

Sakura came running over to her, "oh, no are you ok?!" she asked in panic.

Viximon looked over to her a nodded, "don't worry... us digimon will always be fine" she laughed. Her tail started to go fuzzy.

Sakura looked at Viximons tail, "what... whats happening?!" she asked in a panic.

Viximon smiled, "Like i said we will always be safe" she said. She turned into her fresh Relemon.

Sakura looked at the same round ball, with a foxes tail. "what...what do i do now" she said falling to her knees.

Crescemon laughed and jumped away "Good bye for now, there not real fight here" she shouted back at them.

Shurimon followed Crescemon.

Relemon jumped on Keranmon head rubbing her head on him trying to calm him down.

Keramon lept back and picked Relemon off his head. "Aww arent you cute who are you?" He said clearly not knowing it was Renamon.

He lept back and held the small digimon close. "Axehere take her she's to weak to fight." He said to his partner. "You know when Renamon hears that shes gonna be awful mad at you..." Axe said Keramon blinked and looked puzzled. Axe bent down and whispered into Keramons ear. "Thats Renamon she dedigivolved..." Keramon looked down and his eyes widened. "Oh... Oops." He said.

Etemon lept in and pushed the two back. "Crescemon we arent finished!!" He said chasing her until he turned around to face the digidestined. "Im going to let you go this time but only because I dont like being ignored. Esspecially not by her you all get out of here before I change my mind. Axe and Keramon nodded. Keramon held her up to the light. "You know... I see the resemblance now." He said happily. Axe shook his head and retreated. "Hey Sakura they're gone. But rest assured Etemon and Crescemon will be back..." He said pulling his hood off his head.

Jayten had realized that the other digimon could handle this and beat a hasty retreat to the cave where Shojomon was. "Is everyone alright?" He asked the others who were in the cave with him. "Most of us are fine Jayten, just do not ever do something so reckless again" Shonomon said worried.

Relemon giggled and blew a bubble into Keramons face. She then bounce back to Sakura and sat in her arms.

Sakura looked down, and sighed. "I'm sorry i let you push you self to much" she said.

Relemon looked up and blushed, she pointed over to the cave with her tail.

Sakura walked over to the cave looking at the ground. "Axe is right, they'll be back" she looked down at Relemon. "Renamon gave all she got today and she didn't even leave a tent" she paused with a sigh. She looked around the cave, "I guess this is where we will stay the night... are first night in this world" she trailed off.

Axe heard what Sakura was saying but something told him they would have many more nights in this world. Keramon lept into the cave and found a small spot close to the entrance where they could see the moon. "What a great day!" He said laughing. Axe shook his head and said. "Yeah im sure it was." He unzipped his black hoodie and put it off to the side. He stared out at the moon and smiled. "Weird... To think this is all virtual." He thought. He wasnt expecting alot if not any sleep tonight that was for sure. Keramon glanced over to Relemon and looked back out the entrance. "I wonder if I will digivolve soon... I sure dont hope so." He thought as he lay down to sleep.

Leo and Jyarimon was in a cave they found awhile ago before the rain started ¨Jyarimon how come you have wings but cant fly¨Leo asked the red Digimon who yet didnt know much of the Digidestined ¨Wings?, I dont have wings¨Jyarimon said with a confused tone ¨well what are those then¨Leo said while pointing at Jyarimons ears ¨They are my ears¨Jyarimon said with a happy tone ¨well we better start a fire to not freeze tonight but what will we do it of¨ Leo said to Jyarimon while he looked out ¨its not like the rain will vanish¨Leo said worried about if hes gonna get home or not.

Shawn followed Axe and Sakura to the cave and sat outside of it. "Shawn, why don't you want to hang out with the others?" Dorumon asked him as he looked inside the cave. "Those kids and me aren't the same," Shawn muttered back.

Axe was restless. Late at night he decided he was getting out of that cave. And tryuthfully he had no intention of coming back. He liked the digital world and he felt like there were parts of it he wasnt seeing. He grabbed his hoodie and zipped it up on the front. Before he lft he woke Keramon. "Come on... Were leaving." Keramon nodded like he expected this to happen for some time now. Axe and Keramon walked outside the cave and looked around on the mountain. It wasnt that dark considering the full moon in fact it was bright enough for Axe to maneuver it easily. He walked down the mountain to the woods at its base and stared back up. "What will the others say when we arent there?" Keramon asked looking up as well. Axe shook his head and pulled the hoodie over it. "They wont notice. Come on I hear waves. Is there a beach around here?" He asked Keramon trying to change the subject. "Yes over the river and through the woods. Thats where it is." He said pointing. Axe laughed and said. "To grandmothers house we go?" Keramon didnt understand the reference so Axe shrugged and began wandering the night.

Sakura asleep on the cave floor turned and threw Relemon that had been sleep on her chest off.

Relemon went flying and saw Axe leave the cave. She blinked and followed after them, she saw how far she'd come out with Sakura. Tears formed in her eyes as she'd lost sight of Axe and the cave. Tears streamed down her face as she started to cry. She sniffled and blew purple bubbles into the air. She used her one attack she had her body matched all around her. But he fox like tail stayed the same sticking out on the dirt path. Her eyes closed as she fell alseep.

Keramon saw the bubbles floating in the air. He looked at Axe but Axe shook his head. "No it isnt her. Everyone was dead asleep when we left. Relemon wont find out until the morning." He said. Keramon nodded his head and looked down hiding his face. The woods were getting darker and the light from the moon was fading. "Axe this is dangerous... Evil digimon come out at night." Keramon whispered.

Etemon was keeping watch on the cave. When he saw Axe and Keramon he got suspicious. "Where are you going..." He thought as he left his perch to follow them. The fight with Crecemon had been harsh and he still had the bruises to prove it but even if he didnt win he escaped and came back to the cave.

Shawn looked up from his spot outside the cave, he had been woken up when Axe and Keramon left. When he saw the bubbles he pushed Dorumon off him and went to make sure Relemon was Okay. Dorumon saw him go but was really tired so he fell back asleep.

Alice was relived the fight turned out okay, even though they were hurt and shaken from it. When they had taken cover in the cave, she felt her head spinning even though they had barely moved and decided to go and get some rest, it was probably the fall that had made her hit her head which made her feel like this. Candlemon was awfully quiet and she was worried for him, but she hadn't the energy to try to cheer him up. She patted him a little, and fell asleep almost immediately. Candlemon watched over her a little, before trying to get some sleep too. Tomorrow, he thought, tomorrow I won't be a bother for everybody.

Etemon walked behind Shawn and tapped him on the shoulder. "So you come to save the Relemon?" He flipped shawn around and stared down at him. "Where did they go!" He asked pushing his black sunglasses back onto his nose. He knew that the partner wasnt around. Not like he would have cared Etemon wasnt scared of the digimon anyway but it was nice to not waste his energy.

"You tell me where those two are headed or your headed off the cliff!" He said snarling. Man Im scary... I wonder if my scariness could get me free food some day... He thought as he looked down on Shawn.