Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I Want You Vinyl Scratch - the Phony Brony

PhonyBrony

(edited)

I am a horrible singer, but I needed something pony related in this song.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the point of auto-tune?

Edited by Drewophobic

I want to listen but work always blocks all my fun :(

Aww, work :P

Well good luck at work!

Maybe you could talk to your manager, "Listening to pony music improves my productivity!"

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the point of auto-tune?

Haha, yeah, I used autotune. But I still suck.

I love it!

But an instrumental version wouldn't be bad.

Okay, I'll get one up in a second. It will be in the video description.

I was listening to this on headphones, what a great feeling! I think that it's great.^^

Ah, thank you! I'm glad you like it!

the Phony Brony

• Brohoof 2

I'll just say something about your voice. It sounds like you are singing too low for your range. Next time you sing, try to sing like you did in the bridge. When you go higher, it sounds better, rather than when you are talking low and it sounds like a machine is talking over it.

Nice song, by the way.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWeGCRp1E4Y

Thanks Flare for the visuals, as usual!

I am a horrible singer, but I needed something pony related in this song.

the Phony Brony

Me ether the only song i sang good is Fly on The Wall

BTW love the song ;):wub:

Super happy vibes, yes the vocals should be adjusted, but thats nothing a bit of pitch modding couldnt fix right? Or just a simple re-record, other than that, nothing bad to say for this track, its got me smiling!

I'll just say something about your voice. It sounds like you are singing too low for your range. Next time you sing, try to sing like you did in the bridge. When you go higher, it sounds better, rather than when you are talking low and it sounds like a machine is talking over it.

Nice song, by the way.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Most of the low notes are actually within my range, but I think having them higher would have been better. Thanks for the advice!

Me ether the only song i sang good is Fly on The Wall

BTW love the song ;):wub:

xDD

Thanks!

I'm glad we're being open about our singing confidence haha

Super happy vibes, yes the vocals should be adjusted, but thats nothing a bit of pitch modding couldnt fix right? Or just a simple re-record, other than that, nothing bad to say for this track, its got me smiling!

I always end up making really happy music, apparently.. Haha, thanks! xD

the Phony Brony

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Although it means I will have to take up my necromancer's staff and books of dark arts once again, I would like to let you know that I did really enjoy this video. I like your voice, and the music is one of the best ones I've herd for long time. Thank you.

• Brohoof 1

Although it means I will have to take up my necromancer's staff and books of dark arts once again, I would like to let you know that I did really enjoy this video. I like your voice, and the music is one of the best ones I've herd for long time. Thank you.

Hey, thanks! Im glad you made the decision do to a lot of stuff just to let me know this, so I hope you really did enjoy it as much as possible!

I also like your spelling of "herd." You're one the the first people who spelled it correctly xD

thanks

the Phony Brony

• Brohoof 1