Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for DJ-PON 3 (Vinyl Scratch) electric blue t- shirt

Makoto-chan4999

Hi everypony. I collect mlp t-shirts and other clothing items from the beginning of the brony/pegasister fandom (2010-2013). I also have an entire collection of the mlp bishoujo anime girl figures but that's a different story for a different day. So far, I have 8 mlp themed clothing items (6 t-shirts, 1 wonderbolts hoodie and a pair of Rainbow Dash pajama pants). I am working on expanding my mlp clothing collection so that I could have all of my favorite characters to wear. Anyway, I'm looking for this specific blue shirt with DJ PON 3 on it with lightning bolts and turntables. She is one of my favorite background ponies apart from Lyra and Derpy. I thought I was going to buy it last year but it turns out that the seller refunded me and cancelled my order because the shirt was actually sold on another websites years ago and I was never informed ahead of time. There were also times where I've seen it on Mercari and thought that I got lucky only to find out that they were sold before I even had a chance to look them up (I typed the keywords for the shirt for a long time  and it somehow never popped up which was annoying). I would like this shirt to add to my collection. The shirt was made by the company Welovefine and was made in 2013. If anypony is familiar with this shirt, have seen it or currently own it, comment down below. Thanks and have a good night. :ph3ar:

e6c726da2f368bc526fba32b8968d72d--dj-logo-electric.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

i hope you find your shirt soon, i dont think theres anywhere that sells it now but ill take a look on a few second hand sites and tell you if i find anything :3, it was also sold in hot topic so theres probably a few collecters wholl be willing so sell it to you!!!

9 minutes ago, gamz333 said:

i hope you find your shirt soon, i dont think theres anywhere that sells it now but ill take a look on a few second hand sites and tell you if i find anything :3, it was also sold in hot topic so theres probably a few collecters wholl be willing so sell it to you!!!

i couldnt find that spesific top other than a few ppl on furrfinity in 2013 but i found https://picclick.com/My-Little-Pony-Brony-Dj-Pon3-Solo-T-221178164604.html <- this which has a bunch of other dj pon3 sirts/merch, good luck on your search !!!