ooc Everfree Search

SongBrony

http://mlpforums.com...s/_/blaze-r1033 The reason is in Blaze's backstory. If there are still questions after this please ask.

My (not so) expert opinion of RP... (don't hate me, i'm trying to make this more interesting)

This whole thing happened a number of years ago for Blaze. It is unrealistic to believe that many years later he would organize this search, despite the nature of what happened. The authorities most likely already did this... Now, because of his talent for making explosives, Blaze is most likely a criminal or works with the Guard/Police. Due to some mistake he has done, he might be on the run. Somepony (the bad guy) has to the ability to fix this problem, but Blaze need to find something that his parents had. Blaze will probably got to his friend Rook (who I think would be a PI or something) to help him out with this. For this quest, he also need the help of Linus for protection. Carrick I feel is with the police and is searching for Blaze, only to end up on his side (Dont know how yet...). Because Rook and Carrick are so similar, there is probably a connection between them. As for Lily, it is likely she knew Blaze since they were little and will come with them. I think the bad guy is searching for her because she is an Alicorn. It is conceivable that she has been hiding it and no pony, not even her, knows.

This is just a rough idea for a RP that will be more interesting. It has a LOT of room for interpretation. However, out characters will most likely be a bit different than we planned (ie, Ages more similar, slightly different personaltys, etc) for the good of the RP.

So, what do you think?

ill help.

A mystery you say? http://mlpforums.com...ick-murphy-r865

Carrick Murphy would like to see this mystery of yours.

Deadpool ----> http://mlpforums.com..._/splinter-r259

Assassin -------> http://mlpforums.com...rs/_/linus-r536

Pony Version Of a Class from a Famous Shooter Game -------> http://mlpforums.com...the-scout-r1002

Your Choice.. -.-'

Quoted for attention

post-3479-0-21462700-1338593893.png

My (not so) expert opinion of RP... (don't hate me, i'm trying to make this more interesting)

This whole thing happened a number of years ago for Blaze. It is unrealistic to believe that many years later he would organize this search, despite the nature of what happened. The authorities most likely already did this... Now, because of his talent for making explosives, Blaze is most likely a criminal or works with the Guard/Police. Due to some mistake he has done, he might be on the run. Somepony (the bad guy) has to the ability to fix this problem, but Blaze need to find something that his parents had. Blaze will probably got to his friend Rook (who I think would be a PI or something) to help him out with this. For this quest, he also need the help of Linus for protection. Carrick I feel is with the police and is searching for Blaze, only to end up on his side (Dont know how yet...). Because Rook and Carrick are so similar, there is probably a connection between them. As for Lily, it is likely she knew Blaze since they were little and will come with them. I think the bad guy is searching for her because she is an Alicorn. It is conceivable that she has been hiding it and no pony, not even her, knows.

This is just a rough idea for a RP that will be more interesting. It has a LOT of room for interpretation. However, out characters will most likely be a bit different than we planned (ie, Ages more similar, slightly different personaltys, etc) for the good of the RP.

So, what do you think?

Quoted for attention

it seems very confusing. I had in mind that he didn't do the search cause of 1. His age 2. He was still frightened and 3. He police didn't come up with anything substantial, or enough to quench his thirst of revenge. He also needed help to find the dragon, which may go a bit off his personality, and needed The help of a few strong tough and intelligent ponies. Yours does sound good, but it think it would fit better as like a side plot. What does everyone else think?

post-7977-0-66359200-1359571254.gif

it seems very confusing. I had in mind that he didn't do the search cause of 1. His age 2. He was still frightened and 3. He police didn't come up with anything substantial, or enough to quench his thirst of revenge. He also needed help to find the dragon, which may go a bit off his personality, and needed The help of a few strong tough and intelligent ponies. Yours does sound good, but it think it would fit better as like a side plot. What does everyone else think?

I feel like the Original idea for searching for the parents should be the side story, since the one I suggested has more depth and has the ability to make a more interesting story....

Confusing is good, sometimes

So, what do you think?

You Always make the Best Stories! :D (IMO)
  • Brohoof 1

So, what do you think?

Quoted for attention

I like the idea. Though it has been mentioned before, the only thing I can see is the age problem. He's 17(unless we screw the age idea and just go with young adult, etc.) he would have to be a criminal but, other than that it does seem like a something I liked to go along with.

Captain_America_Signature_by_EQ_Style.jp
Made by: EQ-Style

"For Science, I shall see if this is true."

I like the idea. Though it has been mentioned before, the only thing I can see is the age problem. He's 17(unless we screw the age idea and just go with young adult, etc.) he would have to be a criminal but, other than that it does seem like a something I liked to go along with.

Most likely, All the ponies will be around 20 for this to make sense

(edited)

I feel like the Original idea for searching for the parents should be the side story, since the one I suggested has more depth and has the ability to make a more interesting story....

Confusing is good, sometimes

all right it seems the decision has been made to make Blaze a criminal, Murphy a cop on Blaze's side, Rook as the PI. Linus is going to help Blaze in forms of protection, and Lily is a long time friend of Blaze. Sounds like I'm in too. Edited by Songbrony

all right it seems the decision has been made to make Blaze a criminal, Murphy a cop on Blaze's side, Rook as the PI (Please explain what that is) Linus is going to help Blaze in forms of protection, and Lily is a long time friend of Blaze. Sounds like I'm in too.

yay, Anony wins!

yay, Anony wins!

As usual. So now where does the story start? Do we go with at night in Ponyville with Blaze doing a certain crime or mistake, or do we start out with him on the run?

As usual. So now where does the story start? Do we go with at night in Ponyville with Blaze doing a certain crime or mistake, or do we start out with him on the run?

You need to be the first poster. I recommend it be about blaze accidentally doing the crime. He goes to Rook for help.

Retcon: Blaze is now around 22, so his friendship with Rook makes sense.

hmm... It could be a flash back for blaze

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking!

The RP has started.

Heres the link: http://mlpforums.com/topic/24756-everfree-fugitive/

hmm... It could be a flash back for blaze

Than, no complaints.

ill help.

The RP has started.

Heres the link: http://mlpforums.com...rfree-fugitive/

Quoted for alerting

I am probably going to need to wait before Rook comes in. Alert me when Blaze gets to Rook's house

Will do. You were going to be soon, but Linus came in at a nice time so I took advantage of the situation.

Dude be careful about your posts. check to see if the RP has progressed anymore.

Edited.

Ok. except im invisible to you. Stalk Lily. (Like a creeper)

JK

Well if it's a kidnapping than it should be at night. Then start an investigation from Ponyville to the forest.

Are you waiting for us to introduce you or are you making a long post?

Ok. except im invisible to you. Stalk Lily. (Like a creeper)

JK

Are you waiting for us to introduce you or are you making a long post?

I'm gonna make a long post (my introduction always have long posts.). However, I guess you can say I'm having a bit of a writer's block. Just give me some time. I got it.

• Brohoof 1

Captain_America_Signature_by_EQ_Style.jp
Made by: EQ-Style

"For Science, I shall see if this is true."

I'm gonna make a long post (my introduction always have long posts.). However, I guess you can say I'm having a bit of a writer's block. Just give me some time. I got it.

All right. Sounds good