Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Got my first MLP trading cards.

Morager

I need to see pictures of said pony cards. I need to see the awesomeness with my own eyes!

Why won't MLP become more popular where I live?! Then I could go get a few of those twilightlicious cards. ;)

As you can see, I'm only missing 14 of the regular cards and I'd really like to complete the set so...

I WILL TRADE 2 FOR 1!

If you can trade me a card i'm missing I will trade you any two cards from my duplicate list.

If you can trade me a foil or puzzle card I will trade you any four (4!) cards from my duplicate list.

This doesn't have to be hard, just throw 'em in a padded envelope or in a regular envelope but put the cards between some cardboard.

Let's get tradin'!!!

I now have a big stack of doubles and missing only a few cards and I am VERY hot to trade for the rest.

I have in duplicate, ahem...

1, 5, 7, 11, 12, 18, 19

20, 26, 30, 34, 36

41, 43, 44, 48

51, 59, 65, 71

73, 74, 75, 76, 78, 79, 81, 82, 84

I need...

9, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23

42, 46, 50, 54, 58, 62

70, 72

I have G1 and need all the other golds.

I'm missing most of the Fs.

I have PA2 and PA4 and need the rest of puzzle A.

I have PB3, PB6, & PB9 and need the rest of puzzle B.

I need only one standee: #2, which I assume is Rainbow Dash. I have duplicate standees: 3, 4, 5, 6, & 9 available for trade.

I need no tattoos. I have extras but I'd rather not trade them as my daughter is gonna want to use them.

I have no duplicate foils.

So lets get tradin'!

Enterplay's official site says they're available at Walmart, Target, Toys R Us, Hot Topic, and Meijer, hovering your mouse over the "Where to Buy" area:

http://www.enter-play.com/products/ponies.html

I ordered two of these boxes from their online store a few days ago. Their customer service sent an e-mail to me this morning to tell me that, although they're backordered, they'll have them in stock again on August 8th and will be shipping mine out then.

http://www.enterplaystore.com/My-Little-PonyTrading-Card-Full-Box-MLP-Display.htm

As you can see, I'm only missing 14 of the regular cards and I'd really like to complete the set so...

I WILL TRADE 2 FOR 1!

If you can trade me a card i'm missing I will trade you any two cards from my duplicate list.

If you can trade me a foil or puzzle card I will trade you any four (4!) cards from my duplicate list.

This doesn't have to be hard, just throw 'em in a padded envelope or in a regular envelope but put the cards between some cardboard.

Let's get tradin'!!!

lol i got a few pieces to the puzzle ones most for the royal wedding but i wanna fish the puzzle to so if i get extra ill be sure to trade with you

I found just got some MLP cards at target today. I got 6 packs and they were only 1.99. I think I am going to get more soon.

Should I post what I got on this page?

yes post your favorites i wanna see what u got :)

srry for the low quality photo

post-6417-0-43677000-1343873288_thumb.jpg

Yes! 6 packs must have a lot of cards. I want to see which characters they have, what they look like, etc.

Ok.Besides these 6 cards I went to Target yesterday and got 10 more packs, so I have a total of 16. There was some other stuff, but I don't feel like puting those up.

First Here are my cards that have the 6, with friends, pets, and locations

post-6476-0-14001400-1343950303_thumb.jpg

The next are other cards.

post-6476-0-85447500-1343950210_thumb.jpg

Here are the rare ones. 16 packs and all I get are 8 rare ones.

post-6476-0-51992700-1343950306_thumb.jpg

I have yet to get any Pinkie Pie cards or a Cake Family cards, but this is close.

post-6476-0-48591500-1343950316_thumb.jpg

The one thing I don't like is Pounds face is on the back, but not Pumpkin. Still it's a cool card.

Here is the last and best card that I got.

Front

post-6476-0-84656700-1343950309_thumb.jpg

Back

post-6476-0-44432300-1343950313_thumb.jpg

So that is what I've got. I hope to get more.

Edited by pinkiefan1287
  • Brohoof 1

Hasbro needs to make a card game out of this. NOW. It would sell a LOT. After looking at the shiny Cadence card, I would have to say it would create a buzz for people to start collecting these and start battling random bronies wherever they happen to meet them.

Our eyes met! You can't say no to my battle if you're A PONY BATTLER!

Oh and good cards or something.

Since we were on the topic, I was fooling around in MTG Set creator and drew up a mockup card for Pinkie Pie and RD.

I don't know what rule-set would work best for a MLP battlecard game but I feel like MTG system is the most versatile. However maybe a custom ruleset would be better? But thats more work, and a lot of framework for MTG is already laid.

If I were to make a whole set of 200+ cards following a MLP theme would anyone actually play it?

Anyway, cards below.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I got a Gold series Luna, foil Spike, Shining armor, and a few other odds and ends, looking to do some trading, I want a foil Trixie, willing to trade other foils for it!

QUOTE MY POST IF YOU HAVE A FOIL TRIXIE!!!

I now have a big stack of doubles and missing only a few cards and I am VERY hot to trade for the rest.

I have in duplicate, ahem...

1, 5, 7, 11, 12, 18, 19

20, 26, 30, 34, 36

41, 43, 44, 48

51, 59, 65, 71

73, 74, 75, 76, 78, 79, 81, 82, 84

I need...

9, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23

42, 46, 50, 54, 58, 62

70, 72

I have G1 and need all the other golds.

I'm missing most of the Fs.

I have PA2 and PA4 and need the rest of puzzle A.

I have PB3, PB6, & PB9 and need the rest of puzzle B.

I need only one standee: #2, which I assume is Rainbow Dash. I have duplicate standees: 3, 4, 5, 6, & 9 available for trade.

I need no tattoos. I have extras but I'd rather not trade them as my daughter is gonna want to use them.

I have no duplicate foils.

So lets get tradin'!

If you wait a little while longer... there may or may not be an official card-trading thread coming up...

I know how you feel though. I have so many doubles and triples. I'm gonna have to look at my numbers again and see which ones I still need. I'm also willing to trade multiple common cards for a foil... I don't have as many foil cards as I would like. :/

If you wait a little while longer... there may or may not be an official card-trading thread coming up...

I'm executing trades over at mlptp.net. By the time an "official thread" gets started it looks like I'll have a complete set. :/

• 3 weeks later...

I jest started collecting my little pony fun packs (I only have 2 packs) but i got Peewee, Twilight, Pinkie Pie, and luna.

I know that pinkiefan1287 wanted a Pinkie Pie card.

Your post was a while ago so I dont know if you already have one.

post-7636-0-90207700-1345658841.jpeg

Also i got a card and as you might know im a big Derpy fan.

Look to the left of fluttershy you can see Derpy Hooves.

post-7636-0-67543300-1345772319_thumb.jpeg

I got these to day in 5 packs.

I jest started collecting my little pony fun packs (I only have 2 packs) but i got Peewee, Twilight, Pinkie Pie, and luna.

I know that pinkiefan1287 wanted a Pinkie Pie card.

Your post was a while ago so I dont know if you already have one.

post-7636-0-90207700-1345658841.jpeg

Also i got a card and as you might know im a big Derpy fan.

Look to the left of fluttershy you can see Derpy Hooves.

post-7636-0-67543300-1345772319_thumb.jpeg

I got these to day in 5 packs.

cool , im so jealous i need those cards to help finish my puzzles and the luna one i really want, your so lucky

I've been buying on ebay and trading online. There are barely anymore packs in the the stores and I think it's silly to keep buying packs when I'm mostly gonna keep getting repeats.

I mean, maybe I'll buy a couple more, but I'm obviously getting more of what I want through looking online and getting it myself, even though it costs more money.

I've been buying on ebay and trading online. There are barely anymore packs in the the stores and I think it's silly to keep buying packs when I'm mostly gonna keep getting repeats.

I mean, maybe I'll buy a couple more, but I'm obviously getting more of what I want through looking online and getting it myself, even though it costs more money.

Unfortunately for me, not only have the stores run out but the trading seems to have run out as well. So, yeah, off to eBay I go. I would've rathered to trade my way to a complete set but it seems some cards are made too rare.

Unfortunately for me, not only have the stores run out but the trading seems to have run out as well. So, yeah, off to eBay I go. I would've rathered to trade my way to a complete set but it seems some cards are made too rare.

Well I've only ever gotten one repeat for foil cards, and most people don't want to trade a foil for a common. I've been getting almost all of my foils online. I mean, I've been lucky enough to get a bunch of my own foils from packs, but I've definitely had to rely on ebay for a lot of my foils.

I have to pinch my pennies now too... I can't buy anymore foils for a while. :/

• 1 month later...

Dr pinkie Pie all a know is that you only bought two packs of my little pony cards.

And I dont think you bought any more since the last time I have seen you.

But I did like the cards you got and want to trade for the Rainbow Dash card. -_-

All I need is:

F1 PA

F2 PA

F15 PB

I have Gold rare Twilight and Princess Mi Amore Cadenza

I also have 3 pinkie pie elements of harmony.

And 2 Foil Granny smith

2 Foil Pinkie Pie

2 Foil Scootaloo

1 Foil Apple Blume

1 Foil Sweetie Belle