Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Got my first MLP trading cards.

Morager

I asked a while ago if the cards were worth buying, so i ended up buying 2 packs. Someone wanted me to post pics of what i got. i like them and think there pretty cool. im glad that i bought them :) but im a little sad i didnt get fluttershy.

CARDS: the flight of rarity,crazy cutie pox, Big Macintosh, Hoity Toity & Photo Finish, Gilda, Rarity, sweet apple acres, crusaders clubhouse, Applejack standee, and (royal wedding)Princess Cadance foiled.

post-6417-0-79030200-1343000299_thumb.jpg

post-6417-0-63173000-1343000310_thumb.jpg

Hasbro needs to make a card game out of this. NOW. It would sell a LOT. After looking at the shiny Cadence card, I would have to say it would create a buzz for people to start collecting these and start battling random bronies wherever they happen to meet them.

• Brohoof 4

Where did you buy these, so I know where to look next time I go out shopping.

Also, how much did they cost per pack?

amazon.com i paid like $3 a pack and $5 shipping

Cool. Where did you get them? I can't seem to find MLP trading cards at my Target or Wal-Mart which is quiet sad. :(

i just found them on amazon.com

Hasbro needs to make a card game out of this. NOW. It would sell a LOT. After looking at the shiny Cadence card, I would have to say it would create a buzz for people to start collecting these and start battling random bronies wherever they happen to meet them.

lol yea i wish they would to that be lots a fun
  • Brohoof 1

WANT

OMG SO MUCH WANT

These look so good. If only I could order stuff online, I'd love to have these <3

You can get these at Target or Toys R Us :) they are in the trading card section, not the pony section

Eeeeyup. I've been getting mine at Target.

I have so many of these things... and the more you buy, the more repeats you'll get.

amazon.com i paid like $3 a pack and $5 shipping

That's insane.

These cards are $2 a pack at a regular store, with no shipping fee. That's how much a pack of these is worth.

Just got some from my local target. I got the two cards I wanted the most (Pon-3/Octavia and Chrysalis) plus some spiffy foil cards of Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Apple Bloom. Not bad, not bad.

(edited)

Considering I haven't been into trading cards since second Grade, I think its time to start collecting again. How much do they cost? And can they be ordered on the internet? I'd rather by these then getting pony figures.

Edited by PIRATE COLT III

Awesome!! I'm sorry you weren't able to get Fluttershy, but they cards are still worth it. If only I had money, I would purchase a few packs and I agree with Devin McCourty, this needs to be turned into a game... not only would bronies go crazy over it, but it might be able to bring in new fans, people that might not have been originally interested in the show. Whatever the case, I think this is a great addition to the MLP universe.

Considering I haven't been into trading cards since second Grade, I think its time to start collecting again. How much do they cost? And can they be ordered on the internet? I'd rather by these then getting pony figures.

Go to Target or Toys R Us. They're $2 a pack.

You can get them off ToyWiz.com, in packs and individually. You have to pay for shipping, though.

You can get some individual cards off eBay. I won a foil Royal Wedding Princess Celestia the other day. :3

I have bought several packs of cards and own so many duplicates...

• Brohoof 1

I agree some sort of card game based of MLP would be huge.

Hell I know i'd play it with whoever wanted to.

• Brohoof 1

Go to Target or Toys R Us. They're $2 a pack.

You can get them off ToyWiz.com, in packs and individually. You have to pay for shipping, though.

You can get some individual cards off eBay. I won a foil Royal Wedding Princess Celestia the other day. :3

I have bought several packs of cards and own so many duplicates...

you shouldnt have told me where i could buy them i went out and bought 20 packs lol im so happy, i got the card i wanted and more, i hope to buy more soon lol :)

post-6417-0-61444900-1343672807_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

... I worry for you. :P

i might buy a pack and hold onto it. Then again, I won't use them for anything and they're practically useless at the moment... But, who knows? Maybe they'll be worth a hell of a lot someday! ... Or nothing at all... Eh, screw it. Ponies.

Holy s**t there are trading cards?!

It's a shame they'll probably never come to Greece. What kind of cards are they? I mean, is there a tcg with ponies?

I now have a big stack of doubles and missing only a few cards and I am VERY hot to trade for the rest.

I have in duplicate, ahem...

1, 5, 7, 11, 12, 18, 19

20, 26, 30, 34, 36

41, 43, 44, 48

51, 59, 65, 71

73, 74, 75, 76, 78, 79, 81, 82, 84

I need...

9, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23

42, 46, 50, 54, 58, 62

70, 72

I have G1 and need all the other golds.

I'm missing most of the Fs.

I have PA2 and PA4 and need the rest of puzzle A.

I have PB3, PB6, & PB9 and need the rest of puzzle B.

I need only one standee: #2, which I assume is Rainbow Dash. I have duplicate standees: 3, 4, 5, 6, & 9 available for trade.

I need no tattoos. I have extras but I'd rather not trade them as my daughter is gonna want to use them.

I have no duplicate foils.

So lets get tradin'!

I found just got some MLP cards at target today. I got 6 packs and they were only 1.99. I think I am going to get more soon.

Should I post what I got on this page?

Yes! 6 packs must have a lot of cards. I want to see which characters they have, what they look like, etc.

The walmart where I live (Sandusky Ohio) They are 1.09 USD a pack, and I will be going tomorrow with all the money I can scrape together, I will be buying as many as I can and you lucky man, you got the foil Cadence!? :( I hope I get something similar! :wub:

Well I got a few I really wanted

I got Foil Pinky Pie, and Foil Cheerilee

Regular Zecora, and Hoity, and Photo Finish. I got Princess Celestia's Cutie mark tattoo so that was pretty cool. I also have Regular Nightmare Moon, and Regular Princess Luna, I'm hoping to get a few more tomorrow! Maybe I'll get the applejack I really want! Also if anyone lives in my area and wants to trade lol...PM for Location details