Jump to content
Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First time on a mlp forum


Sfc.point

Recommended Posts

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

An online friend recommended me this place some time ago.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I used to watch it a long time ago (over 8 years). So my love for mlp is mostly nostalgia based.

I first joined the mlp community after I made online friends with shared interests.


Other stuff I do is retro game repair, modding and collecting. 

I also like collecting music CDs and Laserdiscs.

If you have any questions regarding me, feel free to ask (:

  • Brohoof 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

SHOW ME YOUR COLLECTION OF RETRO STUFF! :mlp_yeehaa:

Are you into collecting itself, or do you also like retro games and the like? 👀

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

SHOW ME YOUR COLLECTION OF RETRO STUFF! :mlp_yeehaa:

Are you into collecting itself, or do you also like retro games and the like? 👀

Here you go <3  My consoles 

20240401_145342.jpg

  • Brohoof 3
  • Excited 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Sfc.point said:

Here you go <3  My consoles 

20240401_145342.jpg

That is a nice collection alright :darling:

Nintendo & Famicom tho :izzy-shine: Those were the times...

Many of these weren't too common in Poland, or at least in the area I live in, so I never really had contact with Sega consoles and the like. I actually never even seen an actual NES in real life either, we had tons of different Famicom clones though.

Personally I had Atari, Commodore Amiga - it was A600 if I'm not mistaking, bunch of Famicom clones, PS1 and PS2, then stuck with PC afterwards. :P 

Currently I have one of the famicoms, PS1 and PS2 still around somewhere, working but these surely could use some refreshing. :eager:

 

Well anyway, nice, nice. :darling:

  • Brohoof 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Rikifive said:

That is a nice collection alright :darling:

Nintendo & Famicom tho :izzy-shine: Those were the times...

Many of these weren't too common in Poland, or at least in the area I live in, so I never really had contact with Sega consoles and the like. I actually never even seen an actual NES in real life either, we had tons of different Famicom clones though.

Personally I had Atari, Commodore Amiga - it was A600 if I'm not mistaking, bunch of Famicom clones, PS1 and PS2, then stuck with PC afterwards. :P 

Currently I have one of the famicoms, PS1 and PS2 still around somewhere, working but these surely could use some refreshing. :eager:

 

Well anyway, nice, nice. :darling:

Thanks!

 

And yep. I see alot of polish famiclones for sale on ebay. Quite interesting library of games they have.

30 minutes ago, Brony Number 42 said:

Hi and welcome to the herd. I also have a large game collection. And I also have a lot of CDs because I like my music digital on disc.

Niceeee :PIPPIPHURRAY:

What's your favourite game series? Mine is kirby.

  • Brohoof 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sfc.point said:

What's your favourite game series?

I liked the Contra games on NES and SNES. For modern games I like the Far Cry games. Simple shooters with leveling and sandbox maps.

I have beej thinking of getting a laser disc player. I have a HDDVD and 4k players.

  • Brohoof 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Brony Number 42 said:

I liked the Contra games on NES and SNES. For modern games I like the Far Cry games. Simple shooters with leveling and sandbox maps.

I have beej thinking of getting a laser disc player. I have a HDDVD and 4k players.

Neat. 

Currently I have a only one player. It's a pioneer cld 1800. Very reliable machine. 

But keep in mind that there are currently no replacement optical drives for LD players. 

So I'd recommend not buying a really expensive one.

 

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello there. Nice to see another retro gaming enthusiast here. I do have a few LaserDiscs, but no player ATM. Since those discs are titles I already own on DVD, I'm in no rush to get a LaserDisc player.

You have a pretty nice console collection. I should post a photo of mine someday. I've even modified some of my consoles to output better video formats than they normally would (NESRGB for example).

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, KPackratt said:

Hello there. Nice to see another retro gaming enthusiast here. I do have a few LaserDiscs, but no player ATM. Since those discs are titles I already own on DVD, I'm in no rush to get a LaserDisc player.

You have a pretty nice console collection. I should post a photo of mine someday. I've even modified some of my consoles to output better video formats than they normally would (NESRGB for example).

Nicee. 

Love modding retro consoles too. My custom dreamcast has a MODE ODE.. I'm thinking about getting a fenrir for my other sega saturn. 

Currently deciding between a dc digital hdmi mod, and a VGA mod for my dreamcast.

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey there! Welcome aboard! :fluttershy:

Love the console collection btw!

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(edited)
On 2024-04-01 at 2:27 PM, Sfc.point said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

An online friend recommended me this place some time ago.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I used to watch it a long time ago (over 8 years). So my love for mlp is mostly nostalgia based.

I first joined the mlp community after I made online friends with shared interests.


Other stuff I do is retro game repair, modding and collecting. 

I also like collecting music CDs and Laserdiscs.

If you have any questions regarding me, feel free to ask (:

Yo, hello there and welcome! /)

Nostalgia, yes! GIVE ME SOME NOSTALGIA, I NEED MORE PONY!!!! Also, TAKE ME BACK TO THE TIME FOR DIFFERENT REASONS!
Cool friends you must have. :)

Cool stuff. Have a great time!

Edited by Verdant Shy
  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2024-04-04 at 12:54 PM, Cash In said:

Hey there! Welcome aboard! :fluttershy:

Love the console collection btw!

Thanksss <3

11 hours ago, Verdant Shy said:

Yo, hello there and welcome! /)

Nostalgia, yes! GIVE ME SOME NOSTALGIA, I NEED MORE PONY!!!! Also, TAKE ME BACK TO THE TIME FOR DIFFERENT REASONS!
Cool friends you must have. :)

Cool stuff. Have a great time!

Haha thanks! And yes, I do indeed have great friends, not many, but great ones! 

Met all of them in mlp communities.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...