Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Waking up in Ponyville

Pinkazoid

It didn't Take Discere very long to figure out what Twilight did, and he was certain that they went to Canterlot Castle. But before Discere could do any thing, their ballon was being blasted in another direction by a colorless ring of pure sonic energy.

(OOC: I'm back) Byron tried to stand, but he fell over. Then, his face turned green. Luckily, Discord (MUAHAHA) has put a portapotty right next to them. Byron ran in and threw up. when he came out, he noticed Rainbow Dash was all tired out. "Oh no, Rainbow Dash! Are you ok?" Byron asked.

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie was standing beside Rainbow Dash. Entering Canterlot, she turned back to make sure Rainbow was okay. Looking up at the sky, it had seemed to turn rainbow colored.

Fluttershy flew into the air to fly to Canterlot. After all, she had to go there too. Flying in the direction of Canterlot, she saw a hot air balloon out of the corner of her eye, but continued flying.

Flying in at high speed Discere and Fauny who were still in the balloon came crshing down right into a tree which had been replaced with jello. They had landed not a hundred yards from where rainbow dash had landed. Discere stood up wobbled a bit, and collapsed on the ground... dumbstruck and over dizzyed.

Cerulean looked around her. Why was she still here? She gasped at the sudden realization: Twilight had forgotten to teleport her and Starbolt! Starbolt was too weak to teleport the both of us, Twilight doesn't know, and Rainbow Dash is far away. "How will I get to Canterlot?" she asked herself. ((Okay, gonna eat lunch now.))

Rainbow looked up.

"Urk...Yeah, I'm fine. Urk!"

Rainbow noticed her wings were bleeding badly, and she couldn't move them.

"Great...I can't fly. My wings are too battered up! Now I can't get everypony else that's still back there!"

(edited)

Crashing into the tree, Fauny fell out of the balloon and onto the ground. "Ouch." she said, trying to stand up. She fell back down. "It's hard to stand after crashing."

Fluttershy landed near Canterlot. Her wings had given in after all that flying. Stopping to rest her wings, she looked around. Everything was mixed up.

Pinkie Pie gasped. "Now what are we going to do? Starbolt and Cerulean are back there, and even though Fluttershy can fly, she's not that strong." she asked.

Edited by Filly Pinkie Pie

Rainbow looked over at Pinkie. "Well...I'm still going back for them. Leave nopony hanging! It might put me at a risk that could threaten my life, but I don't care! I'm going to do it, no matter what!"

Rainbow started to leave Canterlot, wings still battered up. She was groaning.

Discere took a moment to collect his thoughts when he spotted Rainbow Dash! He quickly got up and ran over to Fauny who was sprawled out on the ground. "Sweet Celestia!, are you okay Fauny?!" he exclaimed. He helped her up to her hooves and he told her " I think i found the other Ponies COME ON!"

"Rainbow Dash... Your wings are bleeding... Here, let me patch you up." Byron pulls a roll of gauze out of nowhere and patches up her wings. "You won't be able to fly, but this should stop the bleeding." Byron said. Then, Byron stared up at what used to be Celestia's castle.

"I could try to teleport us, but it's unreliable." She told Cerulian.

'Should I?' thought Starbolt deciding whether or not to attempt a teleport.

(edited)

"Urk...thanks. Well...well...I'm going back!" Rainbow walked down the steps to Canterlot, and searched around for anything of use that she could use to get to the ponies. She looked around, and saw a beaten-up scooter. Hmm...

*1 second later*

Rainbow was using her wings to propel herself like she saw with Scoot's toward Starbolt and her Friend. She wasn't going as fast as Sonic Rainboom, but hey, it was fast. And her wings didn't even hurt!

Edited by Resolution

Fluttershy took off again. She quickly saw Rainbow and her wings. She slowly flew over to her. "Rainbow, are you okay?" Of course she's not. Bad question Fluttershy thought, flying to Rainbow.

Fauny followed Discere, the crash still leaving her too dazed to speak.

Cerulean thought for a moment. "No," she said, "Not if we can't trust it. We should probably wait here for just a little more, maybe they're coming back for us!" :I hope they're coming back for us: Cerulean thought.

Byron watched as Rainbow Dash sped off on the scooter. Then he hears an evil laugh. "Discord." Byron says. "MUAHAHAHAHA!" Discord says maniacally. "I see you have made it to my castle. You can find your precious elements inside. But be wary, it's absolutely chaotic in there!" Discord's laugh faded.

(edited)

Rainbow saw Fluttershy next to her and braked.

"Yeah, I'm fine! What are you doing? You should be getting the Elements!" Rainbow asked. She cared for Fluttershy and she was in enough danger as it is. She didn't want Fluttershy being in more danger then she was now! Without and answer, she sped off. She could see the duo in the distance.

"STARBOLT! CERULEAN! I'M COMING!"

Edited by Resolution

(edited)

Discere and Fauny approach a blue unicorn standing outside of canterlot castle. discere approached and inquired "hey!, were you one of the pony's with Twilight? and can you tell me where Rainbow dash ran off to?" But before Discere is able to... Discord suddenly appears, and Discere's blood pressure started to rise!

Edited by TheBronyHeart

Cerulean watched as a cyan pegasus flew closer and closer. She nudged Starbolt. "Rainbow Dash is coming for us!" she said. It was a good thing that somepony's wings worked. Cerulean's were still tired from when she first go here.

((Okay, I'll be away for a little. Somepony else control my character while I'm away. It's only for less than thirty minutes))

"Yes, I was Discere. And you are Fauny, I take it? Rainbow Dash went off to get the others to defeat discord. Is that why you came, too?" Byron asked. Byron was about to say something else, too, but at that moment, the castle gates opened. Discord was right. It was chaotic in there.

"How would I even get the Elements without the others?" Fluttershy said, sofly smiling.

Fauny wanted to think, but the crash had her dazed enough she couldn't even think. What came out of thinking was I ho s arig. "Um, how did you know my name?" Fauny managed to ask Bryon.

(You DO know Fauny is a HOC, right?)

Rainbow skidded the scooter in front of Cerulean and Starbolt. She smiled, despite the fact her face was all muddy and dusty.

"See, i'd never leave anypony hangin'. Now climb on!" Rainbow Dash said. "Get on the scooter that is 20% Cooler then other scooters, because the awesomeest pony is riding it!"

(OOC : I guess my OC wasn't teleported with the rest)

Comet opened his eyes only to be welcomed by the ceiling of his house.

"How much did I sleep?" He yawned and proceeded to get up from his bed.

A dim orange aura emerged from his horn which wrapped the curtains and made them open. It was daytime.

"Ugh... I must've sleep for an entire day." He said "That's a whole day wasted. I could've finished my report by then."

Comet quickly made his way downstairs and towards the door. He stepped outside... but wait, he wasn't greeted by solid ground, in fact, he was falling from the sky.

"OH NOOOOO!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. "I DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

The ground was closing in at an alarmingly fast rate. Comet closed his eyes and prepared for the impact. It would all be over soon anyways...

A soft feeling ran across his body. It felt like being in a cloud. At that moment, Comet wished he would have been a pegasus so he could sleep on those soft clouds all day long . Was this how it felt to be dead? He slowly opened his eyes, just to see where he was, and to his amazement, he had landed on a huge pile of marshmallows. He couldn't help but laugh at his incredible luck while he hugged all those fluffy sweets.

"Sweet Celestia, what was all that about?! And why was my house up in the air like that?!" Comet said to himself.

He looked around and saw everything was twisted: houses flying everywhere, rainbow colored grass, pink clouds...

"This is not good. But I know someone who can fix this. The Elements of Harmony."

(OOC: Took me a while to get this)

All discere had to do was look at the very entrance to tell yeah it was pretty chaotic!... From what he could tell he saw a waterfall going upside down , blue flamingos with 6 legs and thick purple vines extending slowly out of the doorway. Discere stared, his left eye twitching.

((OOC: I know. Explanation below.))

I trained my magic alot while waiting for Rainbow Dash, so now I know everypony's name. And I know you used to be a human, like me. Don't worry, If you want to go back to Earth, when we defeat discord, we will make a portal!

(To get my attention say my name in OOC)

Sugar Rush happily trotted around the corrupted ponyville, she had managed to bring down a cotton candy cloud that was delicious, and not only that but it was full of chocolate milk, "Man, I would hate to leave now" she said eating the corrupted ponyville