Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Waking up in Ponyville

Pinkazoid

At this pony's last question Discere felt very annoyed. "Hey, you wouldnt happen to be one of those human creatures that have been spying on our dimension would you?" Discere questioned further " Because I have never seen you before."

((OOC: I would tell you to read the last post, but then I came back here again.))

"What do you mean, humans have been spying on your dimension?" she asked. :Oh no,: she thought, :what if humans are evil creatures here? I should play it safe.:

(edited)

Discere could tell this topic was making her uneasy... "Didn't you come here like Fauny, are you a member of her technologically superior race that watches us and calls us My little ponies?" He asked her.

((Fauny and Discere had a chat a couple of pages ago when it started raining chocolate milk))

Edited by TheBronyHeart

(( also you guys shold know that I will be leaving tomorrow and will be gone untill sometime on saturday, so I will temporarilly wrap up my Discere's role. And please... if you do defeat discord then find a way to make this go on!))

Discere turned away from the pegasus, not even waiting for an answer. He walked towards the window and gazed out into the horizon. True, Discord was a huge threat to Equestria and then there were these ponies who were actually humans... this wasn't something he just wanted to walk away from, but he needed to. He tilted his head slightly and peeked out of the corner of his eye. All the ponies were tending to eachother and talking about what to do next, so they probably wouldn't notice a certain white pony who was slowly making his way to the door. He slipped out unnoticed and worked his way out of the castle, it was relatively easy given that discord was no longer in the castle, Discere did not know where the Draconeques had gone and sadly he didnt have the time to figure it out. he wasn't more than 30 feet from the entrance to canterlot castle when he heard the Shouting of a fammilliar mare, Discere looked up to see the Pony called Fauny in the window of Luna's chamber. She was calling his name the reason unknown to him, but he couldn't go back... not yet. There was something that he needed to take care of.

((I am going to be Fauny for a sec, sorry filly pinkie pie!))

Fauny looked out to the dissapearing figure of Discere. He was leaving! But why was he leaving.

Discere swore an oath that only he could hear... He would return.

Byron walked into the room where the other ponies were, his coat completely gray and his eyes derped. "Hi guys! Do you have any muffins? Because muffins are so amazing!" Byron said. He then proceeded to sing a song about muffins.

"Muffins?" Asked Starbolt confused on why he would ask such a question.

"Byron are you alright? You are acting a bit strange." She asked him.

'Not sure if he is brainwashed I should observe more.' She thought.

"MUFFINZ! NAO!" Byron yelled so loud, the castle shook, and stone rained down from the ceiling. Byron turned and saw a giant rock. "A GIANT MUFFIN! MAI DREMZ COMEZ TRUE!" Byron yelled. Byron then proceeded to bite the rock. "OM NOM NOM!"

(edited)

After Cerulean went back to normal (And Rainbow got smacked in the face) Byron popped up.

"Hi guys! Do you have any muffins? Because muffins are so amazing!" Byron told the group, and sung a song about Muffins. Starbolt seemed a bit...uneasy about it. Rainbow looked on.

"MUFFINZ! NAO!" Byron yelled extreamly loud that stone fell from the ceiling and hit Rainbow on the head "A GIANT MUFFIN! MAI DREMZ COMEZ TRUE!" Byron bit the rock. "OM NOM NOM!"

"Uh, dude? Are you, okay?" Rainbow asked.

Edited by Resolution

"Byron!" Starbolt shouted trying to get his attention she levitated the rock Byron was biting out of his reach.

"Byron snap out of it." She said trying to talk some sense into him.

Starbolt looked around checking who was with her.

(OOC who is in the room?)

(OOC: Rainbow, Starbolt, Cerulean, Byron. Discere left, and I think Fauny is in another room. And you could technically count Discord.)

Rainbow walked over to Starbolt, ready to defend her and the others in the room when necessarily. She couldn't talk some sense into Discorded ponies, but she knew how to be awesome!

" I...don't think he's okay. " Rainbow said with a 'Great' tone.

Byron just sat there, licking his hooves as if they were lollipops. He looked over at Rainbow Dash, and his eyes derped even more. "Rainbow Cotton Candy! I wonder if it tastes like muffinz?!" Byron yells. He dashes over, and starts eating Rainbow Dash's hair.

Starbolt stepped back and cast her spell, she was sure that this pony also was brainwashed by Discord.

The magical beam of the spell flew towards Dyron who was eating Rainbow Dash's hair.

(OOC going to bed early I have a bad headache. Night.)

(edited)

Byron saw the beam, and held up a mirror, reflecting the beam out the hole in the wall. He then saw the Elements of harmony and, thinking they were hard candy, ate every element of harmony! "OM NOM NOM!" Byron yelled.

Edited by Shade

(OOC: Rainbow, Starbolt, Cerulean, Byron. Discere left, and I think Fauny is in another room And you could technically count Discord.)

Rainbow walked over to Starbolt, ready to defend her and the others in the room when necessarily. She couldn't talk some sense into Discorded ponies, but she knew how to be awesome!

" I...don't think he's okay. " Rainbow said with a 'Great' tone.

(I put in bold what you were wrong about.)

Fauny watched as Bryon ate the elements. "Oh no! Wait, there seems to be two missing elements from the ones he ate." She thought for a second. "Laughter and Loyalty!"

(This is my memory:Pinkie found laughter and Rainbow found loyalty, both earlier in the roleplay.)

(OOC: Oh, okay. Rainbow found Loyalty eariler, but Discord took it away. So nobody has it, and Discord relocated it. So...Loyalty wasn't among the ones Byron ate, if my calculations are Correct.)

Rainbow stopped short as Byron was eating her mane. She yelled, but then Byron let go. Rainbow looke dup at her mane- it was extreamly messy and ragged. She didn't really care, she wasn't a pussy.

Then Byron (Somehow) Found the Elements of Harmony and ate them. However, Rainbow didn't see Laughter or Loyalty among those. Rainbow decided one thing was needed to win this battle- wings! And her Element, Loyalty.

" Listen, guys, I'm going to be back on the search for...uh...Loyalty! Yeah, my element. I'm not looking for anything else, so don't you guys fret! Heh heh...don't follow me."

Rainbow walked out of the room while thinking the same thing;

Wings, please pop out of a unexpected corner.

(edited)

Sugar Rush looked around "well we could follow them to Canterlot, I can try to fly there" she said to the other pony

(wait, AJ rarity and Twi, are somewhere else in the castle, they got their elements, long ago, now they're just looking for the rest of the ponies, and their trying to find the elements of her friends.... does that mean that Byron, only ate Fluttershy's element? lol xD)

Edited by CandleJack

Sugar Rush looked around "well we could follow them to Canterlot, I can try to fly there" she said to the other pony

(wait, AJ rarity and Twi, are somewhere else in the castle, they got their elements, long ago, now they're just looking for the rest of the ponies, and their trying to find the elements of her friends.... does that mean that Byron, only ate Fluttershy's element? lol xD)

(Oh god no... FLUTTERSHY IS STILL WANDERING AIMLESSLY! WHAT SHALL HAPPEN???)

Fluttershy wandered through another hallway. "Hello?" she squeaked, scurrying on. She didn't like this place. Why should she? "My element isn't anywhere..." she said, looking around more.

(edited)

(I need some character interactions)

Twilight stopped "Fluttershy?" she and the rest walked towards her "are you by yourself?" "careful ther' Twi, she could be one of Discord's crazy magic tricks"

Edited by CandleJack

Fluttershy squeaked. She was scared enough of the castle, but perhaps being one of Discord's magic? She squeaked again. "It is me!" I can't find my element!" she squeaked. She couldn't talk, so she just said "squeal squeal squeak."

"What's wrong with her now?" "Probably nothing, she's just scared of the castle" "She doesn't have her element yet..." "Come on Fluttershy, we'll help ya'h find yer element"

Fluttershy smiled softly at her friends. "Thanks." she said.

Pinkie Pie bounced through the hallways. She had her element, so where were her friends? Opening a door, she found another hallway. It lead to a room. A strange blue room... She ran on.

Discord's laugh reverberated throughout the blue room. All of a sudden, purple stuffed animals with evil faces appeared in front of Pinkie Pie. "Hello Pinkie Pie, my dear! Wanna play with us?" the Discord Stuffed animals said in a high pitched voice.

Rainbow walked around hallways, attempting to think of something. She knew if she had her wings, this would be a piece of cake...but she didn't. She somehow found herself in the Canterlot Royal Gardens, and sighed. This was where it all happened...she knew that going in there would be a bad choice. She went in anyway.

Byron was following Rainbow Dash. He waited until she entered the Garderns, and jumped out from underground, right in front of her, eyes still derped. "HAPPY MUFFINDAY! TODAY WE PLEASE TEH MUFFIN GODZ!" Byron yelled.

"Dude, quit it." Rainbow told Byron after he popped up out of nowhere and started telling people about the muffin god. "I'm searching for something...and your creeping me out." Rainbow added in, a bit unwillingly.

"Is it your wingz?" Byron asked. "CUz Discord gave me em as soon as he brainwashed me!" Byron held out a golden box, which inside held Rainbow Dash's wings. "Here ya go! And don't forget to sing about muffin godz!"