open Life in Ponyville

TheBronyHeart

"Well, I do have pony food, but I don't eat it. I keep it here in case of guests." Byron said. He pulled out the ingredients for the meals, and started preparing them. Grass cakes for Asteria and a CLT for Lapis. Byron made 2 CLTs. He put the food on plates, and served the food. He then took one of the CLTs, and poured his "Earth Sauce" on it. It glimmered and shined for a bit, and there was a BLT, the Earth equivalent of a CLT. "Neat, huh?" Byron said. "I actually built this house myself, Lapis." Byron said. "Not meaning to brag, but it's completely state-of-the-art."

Edited by Shade

If anypony had taken the time to notice Discere, they would have seen a face of horror, his jaw was dropped.... he was watching lesson zero, and seeing twilight go crazy was ...something elseto him. What else could this thing show him?

Byron looked over to the TV set, and saw Discere sitting there, jaw dropped. "Discere, don't you want some lunch? I can show you more human food!" Byron said. "Besides, it's not healthy for somepony to be watching that all day."

Lapis and Asteria ate quietly. They were a bit hungry, having not really eaten their breakfast. When Lapis had finished, he spoke up. "Yes, this is all well and good, but how would I convince others? I do plan to write an article on this and submit it to 'Canterlot Times'. Just tell me all you can about 'Earth'. Maybe there will be something in what you know that could help me out." Asteria immediately picked up her writing tools with her magic, ready to take more note.

"Well, Lapis, if your worried about the others not believing you, why don't I just come with you?" Byron said. "I'll take the TV, and probably Discere, because I've known him longer than anyone else here. And because he won't leave that screen..."

(edited)

"Why does the multi dimensional box make music that implies it was meant to be viewed by young fillies ?and Laurn faust- wha- who... ewho is she? and why does it say she developed us? How many recordings of us are there? Why are they all about Twilight and her friends? Why do they all pertain to a similar theme about friendship? Why is it called Friendship is magic?" Discere sputtered out the questions like a semi auto weapon.

Edited by TheBronyHeart

((OOC: Sorry, making dinner))

"Well, I'm going to be here in Ponyville for a while. This town seems to be filled with mysteries, so I'd like to explore them all. But, when it's time to publish my findings, I'll be sure to bring you to Canterlot with me." Lapis said decisively. Asteria went over to the TV to see what Discere was talking about. The music and images on screen did seemed to suggest a younger audience. The very fact that it was her world on display made her head hurt.

Timeless had just woken up, when she noticed she was extreamly late. She hurried downstairs and hoped her Potion center was all in order. When it was, she sighed, and drank a bit of this 'Energy' potion she conjured up last night and took a sigh of relief. Great, thinks were working out well. She didn't have time for breakfast, so she just ran outside to her backyard, grabbed a Heart's Desire she was growing, and whipped up a potion. After a couple of seconds, and after about a 2-minute break because of the extreme magic she had put up, she drank it and felt utterly full. She went out of her home/shop and took a small walk around town.

"Well, great, oversleeping just shut out my magic for the rest of the day. Splendid." Timeless told herself with a shake of her head. Her potions normally go wrong, but luckily those two didn't. Though, her head was hurting a bit... probably just another of those awkward prophecy's that made no actual sense that she randomly says ("I predict, one second from the last word of this prophecy, muffins will fall from the sky!" "I predict I will go to bed in one minute.", stuff like that)

Byron decided to go to bed early. As he climbed into bed, Byron said, "You may sleep here if you like." Byron climbed into bed, and fell asleep. ((OOC: going off for tonight, good night everypony! have a good sleep!))

"Well, if he's going to bed, I guess we will have some time to chat, Discere." Lapis said, looking around for the odd earth pony. "Discere? Oh right, the TV thing. Asteria, pry him away from that box." Asteria went over to the television and starting pressing buttons until the device shut off. "Come on Discere, you can't spend all your time watching the world. Ya gotta go talk to Lapis, remember? You wanted to discuss the Everfree Forest." Asteria tried to drag him away using her magic.

Peach Half woke up. "I didn't sleep in, did I? Please don't tell me I slept in!" she said to herself as she ran over to the window and looked outside. "AGH, I SLEPT IN!!!" she yelled. "I hate sleeping in..." she whispered. "I hope the window didn't possibly block out any darkness!"

Edited by Filly Pinkie Pie

Timeless slumped around a random building, and her potion that she was holding randomly glowed. Sparks shot up in the air like fireworks from the potion, causing 'oohs' and 'aahs' from nearby ponies. They all acted like she did it on purpose, but she didn't. She sweated and giggled.

"Sorry."

The fireworks caused quite a racket that someponies were coming outside to see what all the ruckus was going on. Timeless was used to ponies staring at her oddly, she was Ponyville's native witchdocter (And Zecora, but does she count?) Some other ponies were clapping from the display, and Timeless stowed the potion away in her saddlebag.

"Uh...sorry...just some astray fireworks." Timeless said very weakly...stuff like this was always happening to her that ponies in Ponyville were quite used to it.

"It's no use Asteria. I'm sure that thing fried his brains." Lapis chuckled softly at his joke. "Come, let us return home." Asteria gathered up her notes and supplies. "Okay, let's go home Lapis. Maybe we'll come back later when Discere is less, um, brain dead...." The little unicorn went out the door, with her pseudo-brother close behind. As they left they said their goodbyes and went home. For the rest of the day, Lapis studied the plants in the Everfree while Asteria stood by taking notes. ((OOC: Okay, see you all later. Bye for now.))

((OOC: sorry for missing the chat I was doing dishes))

Discere snapped out of his tv slump and saw that the two ponies were leaving... oh yeah, that's right... the only reason they came over in the first place was to talk to him about the Everfree forset, and he had wasted his day watching his own species through a small box that was from another dimension.... what was happening to his life?

Starbolt looked around for her house.

She spotted it. 'There it is. Not bad.' She thought as she approached it and stepped inside.

Starbolt put the tulips on a nearby table and waited for Fae to arrive with her luggage to unpack.

'Hold on Starbolt. Just packing the last bags.' Fae messaged her.

(OOC Sorry for not posting I had a lot of things to do recently.)

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

Byron woke up with a yawn, seeing that the television was off. Byron went into the kitchen to make breakfast. Byron took out a mix of pony pancake batter, and added some of his Earth potion. The batter glimmered and sparkled for a few seconds, and it stopped. He did the same with the hay bacon. "Discere! Lapis! Asteria!" Byron yelled. "Breakfast!" Byron looked around, but the others had left. "Oh well. I'll go see Discere later." Byron said, eating breakfast.

Edited by Shade

Snow Flake and Cherry Blossom got out of bed and started heading to work. The usual, Snow Flake goes to his medicine shop while Cherry Blossom goes to her flower shop. "Well, what another wonderful day in Ponyville" Snow Flake thought to himself as he unlocked the shop door.

((OOC: Sorry I haven't been very active, I didn't have enough interaction to continue much, except in the flower shop.))

Well, apparently, Timeless slept on the sidewalk. She had a awkward, but not unusual for her, dream.

"What's going on?"

"Your gonna wake up in a second."

"Y-"

Timeless woke up, and shaked her head. She grumbled a bit to see she slept on the sidewalk. She woke up on time, but now where to go? She decided to treat herself to breakfast at Sugarcube Corner.

Asteria had decided to go to town by herself today. She felt bad for keeping Lapis away from his research for the past two days. So, the little unicorn went to Sugarcube Corner with a pouch of bits, hoping to get breakfast for the both of them. On the way into the bakery, Asteria bumped into a peach colored unicorn with a clock cutie mark. "Erm, sorry ma'am." the younger unicorn said.

"Oh alright then, I'll get right on it." Cherry Blossom replied as she took 8 fresh roses and planted them in a pot full of rich soil. "That would be 8 bits please. If you're not satisfied with the quality of our flowers, you may have a full refund and still keep the flowers." Cherry Blossom said as she handed over the 8 roses in a pot and the receipt.

Discere felt terrible about wasting Lapis' and Asteria's time the other day, so he decided to write up a full report about the Everfree and bring it over to them. He had to go to work any way, so he may as well head out now.

Byron took out a bag of bits, and took out 8. "Here you go!" Byron said to the cashier. "Thank you!" Byron said. He then went out towards Sugar Cube Corner, to get breakfast. Even earth food can get annoying sometimes!

Peach Half woke up to discover she had fallen asleep next to her bed. "Huh?" she whispered as she peeked out the door. "Good, still morning." she said as she slipped into her fruit shop. Good thing my store is in front of my house! she thought.