Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Lets plan a roleplay.

Black Star

(edited)

Okay I need like 5-10 people to plan and then start a roleplay with. The theme is sci/fy and fantasy it will be with ponies. That's all I have people help me plan this.

Okay seems we have decided on star trek with ponies that seems cool

I will be Captain Strider

If you want to be part of this follow the topic so you know when it is updated

also post the name and rank of your pony and what they do and wait for me to reply and confirm you are in on the roleplay and I will add your username and character to this list.

People in the roleplay

Username Black Star Character Captain Strider http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/captain-strider-r1204

Here is some basic info all the characters will be ponies mostly so the main species in star trek (ie humans, vulcans, and klingon will be the different species of pony). So Vulcans are unicorns, klingons are pegasus, and humans are earth ponies. The color of the ponies hair should be the color of their branch so red indicating command and helm; gold for engineering, security, and operations; and blue for science and medical.

Edited by Black Star

Hmm...Perhaps time travel could be involved? Or maybe a Star Trek-esque RP? Not actually "Star Trek but with ponies" but a similar idea. I'm just throwing ideas out here.

Not actually "Star Trek but with ponies" but a similar idea.

Did everyone just miss that part? Not to say im against a full on Star Trek pony RP because it would certainly be interesting if done right.

Did everyone just miss that part? Not to say im against a full on Star Trek pony RP because it would certainly be interesting if done right.

You would have to guide me through it if we did it like that. I was more into Star Wars than Star Trek, but I will say this. Kirk is better than Picard. 'Nuff said

You would have to guide me through it if we did it like that. I was more into Star Wars than Star Trek, but I will say this. Kirk is better than Picard. 'Nuff said

Kirk never had to deal with Q.

Anyway I was always a Star Wars guy too. But I should know enough to do something like this.

Okay star trek with ponies awesome lets do it since I started the thread I will be the captain. Now we need to come up with the ponies names and ranks. I will be captain strider of earth.

So are there like Klingon ponies etc or do we just replace them with the different pony types as well as other creatures like dragons and griffins?

(edited)

So are there like Klingon ponies etc or do we just replace them with the different pony types as well as other creatures like dragons and griffins?

Also to answer your question all the characters will be ponies mostly so the main species in star trek (ie humans, vulcans, and klingon will be the different species of pony). . So Vulcans are unicorns, klingons are pegasus, and humans are earth ponies. The color of the ponies hair should be the color of their branch so red indicating command and helm; gold for engineering, security, and operations; and blue for science and medical.

Edited by Black Star

Good question Pokemon Trainer Red if you accept you can be my right hand man in planning this roleplay. All the characters will be ponies mostly. So Vulcans are unicorns, klingons are pegasus, and humans are earth ponies. The color of the ponies hair should be the color of their branch so red indicating command and helm; gold for engineering, security, and operations; and blue for science and medical.

So are the Klingons the bad guys in Star Trek? Just trying to get a good picture of what my guy is doing.

So are the Klingons the bad guys in Star Trek? Just trying to get a good picture of what my guy is doing.

No not necessarily look at worf from star trek the next generation he is not evil but like any race they can be evil. But no not all klingons are evil.