Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Future Plans?

Fizz.

Lets get some personal discussion stewing. What does everypony plan on doing with their life? If you've met me for a second you'd realize I truly want to get into politics and the like, but none of me, I want to know what YOU guys plan on.

Hm, well, to be honest...

I'd like to go into journalism and reporting sooner or later in my life and I'd say that my goal is to eventually report for 60 Minutes as, well, a career. If that doesn't pan out, I might become an author of some kind; psychological horror along the lines of Dean Koontz or Stephen King is kind of my genre.

Work in promotions/marketing for a sports team (NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, or college athletic department). Find me a sweet, smart, blonde sugar momma to marry. Then have two children, no preference of boy/girl or which order.

Well I'm a total Fluttershy when it comes to caring for animals, I want to go into college (Hopefully Auburn University) for large animal veterinary. I hope to eventually run my own large animal vet clinic and care for all kinds of livestock :D

Edited by Strong Hooves

Good question. I'm not entirely sure.

I am not really good at really anything that would have anything to do with a future career. I have no idea whether if I am going to college or not. I'm pretty much clueless as of now.

On the side I might indulge in a few projects. I have a friend who seriously wants to get in the music business so perhaps I might take my try at that (I used to play guitar/bass a while back, not quite sure about singing). I know I will try being an author since that seems to be my main talent as of now.

I might follow in my brother's footsteps and join the US Navy since he seems to be enjoying it and hell free education doesn't hurt. My main problem with that is that in physical activities I'll be eaten alive! Plus I am very unpatriotic and I don't even consider myself American, just a human being who happens to take up space within the borders of America. Not sure if I event want to serve any county, let alone this one! :P

Hm, well, to be honest...

I'd like to go into journalism and reporting sooner or later in my life and I'd say that my goal is to eventually report for 60 Minutes as, well, a career. If that doesn't pan out, I might become an author of some kind; psychological horror along the lines of Dean Koontz or Stephen King is kind of my genre.

I always thought journalism would be a great place to start. Get up close and familiar with politics. After all, politics isn't something you just jump into, and if you can make a name for yourself you'll be better off.

I want to be an actor (Includes film, voice acting, theater, etc.) This is my most realistic decision in life XD I would love to be an actor as my career. But I need much more training, so I would pursue that first.

But for the longest time I wanted to be sponsored for competitive gaming, and I finally have my shot at it in SWTOR right now.

Find me a sweet, smart, blonde sugar momma to marry. Then have two children, no preference of boy/girl or which order.

haha didn't even think of who I'd marry. I suppose if I ever met someone who was worth going against my opposition of marriage and monogamy I guess that'd be the only way I'd get married!

I guess you can say I am not a fan of the romantic relationship structure that some people tend to think is some kind of divine law! :P

Still I'd like to have a child someday, and not some estranged sperm bank donation child, but a child I'd like to raise so I guess there has to be some kind of mother-father structure there somewhere.

My child will be VERY messed up! :P

I always thought journalism would be a great place to start. Get up close and familiar with politics. After all, politics isn't something you just jump into, and if you can make a name for yourself you'll be better off.

Oh, yes, of course! I totally endorse any decision to get into journalism because it allows networking and helps promote situational savvy. Best of luck if you choose to do as much.

I want to get a career in networking or something to do with computers. (the hardware side) I've always liked working on computers. The first computer I ever had was an all in one IBM. One of the first things I did was open it up to see how everything worked. I've been working on a degree in microcomputers and networking but I ran out of grant money so I've got to save up before I can go back.

Something involving art/psychology/graphic design for career. In the future, I would like to marry my boyfriend. If he would like, we could have one child. For more immediate future, move the hell out of here and go move near my boyfriend to college. Actually live on my own... become more independent... gain confidence... that sort of thing.

I have no future.

But... We'll forget about that. Easy enough for me to do. I wish to transfer to a university and study Instrumental Music Education. To become a band director, and idealistically reach out to those that were like me and got behind and were never told what they were doing wrong. That's idealistic, of course. I also think it would be cool to do marching band and make shows (particularly the music part).

However, I know what I have to do... Give it up, and just go get some random job to pay my parents back for getting me through the college I have gotten through.

Threads like these make me depressed. You all seem to have a clue as to what you're doing, whereas I have none. I'm 19, work at a chinese restraunt, and cant join the military, which was my original plan. I have a scholarship from my school before I graduated that people are telling me I should use but I have no idea what to go to school for...Advice?

Threads like these make me depressed. You all seem to have a clue as to what you're doing, whereas I have none. I'm 19, work at a chinese restraunt, and cant join the military, which was my original plan. I have a scholarship from my school before I graduated that people are telling me I should use but I have no idea what to go to school for...Advice?

What are you interested in studying? There's probably plenty of things you could go into that would be of your interest.

And don't worry about not having your life sorted out at nineteen. I didn't start attenting college till I was twenty-two and I'm still not sure what I'm going to do after I get employed in the field I'm currently studying for. I have vague notions of moving down into the city away from the rural area I live in now, but beyond that, I don't know either.

What are you interested in studying? There's probably plenty of things you could go into that would be of your interest.

And don't worry about not having your life sorted out at nineteen. I didn't start attenting college till I was twenty-two and I'm still not sure what I'm going to do after I get employed in the field I'm currently studying for. I have vague notions of moving down into the city away from the rural area I live in now, but beyond that, I don't know either.

Well that made me feel better, I really got to start researching what I should be doing for school.