Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Sky's romantic house party.

Sky

"ME im ready to pawn, which game is first?" Asked Ponyborn after setting down his glass and taking a seat on the couch in front of the television screen.

((OOC: would have posted more but my dad needed help at work but im back now))

Lets go man. C'mon, c'mon, c'monnnnnnn. Lets Playyyyyyy. Just so revved up and ready to play. This will be the most fun he has had in a while. Hold on....what are we playing first anyway??? I need to know what we are playing first so i can get in the zone.

"I say everypony should vote, and the majority of votes wins." Snow Flake said as he unpacked all the entertainment. "I vote for Gears of Pony 3!" Cherry Blossom yelled, she was eager to saw a parasprite drone in half.

Embers cuckled, he wanted to play, but he was horrible, and he would probly get tonted, so he wasint going play, he sat back in a chare to see them play, he loved lurning new things from other peaple (Gotta go for REAL!)

As much as i would like to play some bordered lands ill play whatever the lady wants to play. And i pick Dom, he reminds me of someone i once knew. What do the rest of you want to play? Looking around with his game face on

"I want to play 'let's cuddle Sky'!" she repied as she hugged Sky tighter and gave him a little nibble on the ear "Or I could just play that by myself. That's cool too." 'it would be a little wierd if everypony played that' she thought to herself

Sky just carried on cuddling Krystal. "I love you" Sky whisperd into Krystals ear. Sky then looked at all the ponies surrounding his plasma screen tv. "This is not what I expected us to be doing." Sky thought to himself with a smile.

Embers chuckled "Sky, your wings are still poped out, you might want to fold them in, and as for the game i want to play.....How about Minepony? you could kill the enderpony. that WOULD be fun, dont you thing?"

"Awww. Quit making fun of him" Krystal teased right before she gave Sky a little kiss on the cheek "I love you too" She said. The moment was perfect. As corny as it is, her heartbeat was in sync with the music. And she could feel that Sky's was too.

"Well, you guys do look.......nice? No, corny, sorry if this seems mean, but it looks funny, along with the rest of us playing games while you to cuddle, oh yeah sky your wings are still puffed out, you might want to put them in"

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!! As Razor let out a war cry of fun. So who wants to be on my team and show these ponies how its done? Waits for the others to join the game. Looking all hyped up and ready to go. Any takers???...

Sky: "Ideeeaaaa! I have a hot tub in the back. If anypony wants to-"

Krystal cut him off "Jacuzzi party, yay!" Krystal jumped off the couch and sprinted to the door in the back of the room. She opened it, revealing that it was just a closet "Ummm... Which door is it?" Krystal gave a embarassed smile.

Sky laughed "It's over here silly" Sky trotted over to another door and opened it; revealing the back porch and a large hot tub that was already bubbling and steaming.

"ooo a hot tub! im wish i could have one at my house but i can afford to have one put in....at any rate im going to get in to said hot tub now." Said Ponyborn getting off the couch and walking twords the hot tub.

"Look Snow Flake, I'm quickscoping!" Indeed the mare was techinically quickscoping, but with an XM25. "Umm... I love you Cherry Blossom, but you need a sniper rifle to quickscope." The colt replied as he watched her play.

"Lets go to the hot tub!" Snow Flake said as he carried Cherry Blossom to the hot tub. "But I got a predator missle!" She replied.

"O yeah thats nice." Said Ponyborn as he got into the hot tub. "Nice and warm. it even has jets! i think im gonna be in here for a while." He said lowering himself further into the hot tub. his head was soon the only visible part of his body

Krystal eased into the hot tub and dunked her head in. When she came back up she let out a nice sigh "Sky, I think I'm gonna' have to come to your house more, because this hot tub is relaxing parts of my body I didn't even know I had."

Just to help you visualize me right now ;)

post-5308-0-03237300-1340826293_thumb.jpg

Yes. I did draw this.

Edited by Krystal
  • Brohoof 1

((OOC love that drawing up there, your really good))

"Watch the splashed please." Said Ponyborn after Krystal came back up out of the water. He sat up a little more so he was actually sitting on the stool inside of the hot tub. "Although i do agree with you Krystal, this hot tub feels amazing!" he said while closing his eyes and leaning back.

"Well, i might as well try it.....never mind!" Embers said remembering his cape "Ill just be off to this side reading some newspony okay? if any pony has any thing to say to me, ill be over here" (.......Now i can see why sky had his wings out SO FAR!)

"This hot tub is rad bro, where'd you get it Sky?" Snow Flake asked as he and Cherry Blossom got in the tub. "I've never felt so alive like this before." Cherry Blossom said while conversing with others.

Embers was reading the new paper near by the pool, just out side, he read the hole thing thrugh 3 times "Same old same old, this news paper is BORING!" he said, he then flung it over his shoulder, makeing in land some were random in the pool

"The hotub came with the house" Sky replied to Snowflake. "Ember, why won't you try the hotub? Instead of throwing newspapers into my pool" Sky asked Ember as he got rid of the newspaper.

"Well, if you arnt blind you will see that i have this long cape, and it is coatind in something vary expensove, and i DO NOT want to have it washed off, now do you see And its hard to tie""And im not takeing it off eather!"

Sky got back into the hotub. "Why wont you take it off? What are you in love with your cape. This is suppose to be a party just relax and take it off." Sky said to Ember slightly confused that he wont take his cape off.

Looks up from the game for a sec after winning. Yes! We won team, great job you guys. Woo anypony want to play again. looks around to see an empty room.Hey where did everybody go? Hmmmmmmmm...No ones outside, not on the balcony, or in the kitchen...Where is everypony. proceeds to look around the house.

"Im vary inlove with it" Embers said while huging and kissing his cape "Well, i know its a party and all, but i got a injory most ponys wont like if i just go around showing it, so im not takeing it off" Edited by Ember_star
  • Brohoof 2