Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Sky's romantic house party.

Sky

Embers walked into the home. He saw sky "Hey sky, thanks for inviteing me over! i hope to have a good time!" Embers walked over the the drinks, he took some and walked away, he looked around to see if any other pony was there, none yet

Sonic Wubz stood outside the door to Sky's house timidly peeking inside and looking around. "I wonder if they'll let me on the DJ booth," he thought as he adjusted his backpack and walked inside slowly.

Embers walked over as he saw a pony come in. he walked over to the pony and he was hopeing to start some small talk so he walked up "Hey, how are you? my names embers" He put out his hoof for a hoof shake

Sky walked over to Ember and Sonic Wubz. "Hey guys its been a while since ive spoke to either of you" Sky smiled. "Also Sonic I I know how well you can handle a turntable so if you want a go just ask"

Embers stoped shakeing sonicwubz hand, and turned to sky "So.....long time no see, so tell me about this party, how many ponys are comeing? are there any girls?" Embers was wondering if he could find a date

"Yea there will be girls so dont worry" Sky said looking at the clock. "and ive invited roughly 20 people. Its only been five minutes so dont expect everyone to be here in a few seconds."

"Okay, ill just wait untill i see some good mares" Embers said as he wonderd away, his cape traling after him, he did want a date...he did. He walked over and got some food then he sat down (have you quote evey one yet? thats how you tell them that its started)

Storm Cloud felt her heart beating as she reached the address on the invitation. She had been to town for just about a week, and Sky had come around to introduce himself as neighbor and invite her.

She checked her outfit was still in place. Storm wasn't a pony of big styling, she wasn't into fancy dresses, but this was a party so she was wearing some laced boots on her rear legs and a few leather bracelets on her left front leg. Her tail turned into a braid down to her knees, the rest of it delicately brushed and the tips of her ears dyed black.

Once she was sure everything was fitting and looking good she headed to the open door and got into the room. Storm noticed she was not a second late for the party, everything was set up and a few guests were already talking. She approached the group with a casual "Hi!"

Embers turned to see this nice mare. He walked over to her and formaly greeted her "Hello, how are you? my names embers, and im glad you came" Embers told her. he shook her hoof and he just stood there for a secind stareing at her

(edited)

"Oh my a mare!" Sonic whispered before timidly responding. "H-hello there, my name is Sonic Wubz," he said as he shifted his shutter shades and stroked his right forehoof with his left. "Who are you?" he continued.

Edited by Half-Note

"Hey, Storm Cloud right? Well I have to say you are looking absolutely amazing tonight." Sky smiled eccentriclly. "If you have any requests for a song just ask the DJ" Sky said as he pointed towards Vinyl Scratch

Snow Flake and Cherry Blossom arrived at Sky's house. "Hey everypony hows it going?" Snow Flake asked as held Cherry Blossom's hoof and walked in. "This looks like a really fun party!" Cherry Blossom implied as the two ponies walked inside.

"Storm Cloud." She said extending a hoof to the stallion to shake it. She wondered about his shades, in Stalliongrad she had never seen any like them and found it hard to get used to the colt's look. "Nice shades you've got there" she said.

She then turned to the blue colt she identified as Sky, the owner of the house. "Thank you! It took a while to get this laces ready." She pointed at the boots on her rear legs. "Don't know. Can she play something by Pony! At the disco?"

Razorwing flying from above looking for the house. I think this is it...of course its it, its the only place with music coming out of every window. Drops down out the sky and greeted by the other ponies. Yea this is it. Sup you pony folk, did i miss anything?

Embers walked over to the knew pony, and said "Hello, my names embers, and i just met you, so how are you?" Embers did the same thing he did to all other ponys, walk up to them and shake there hand./.

Embers walked over to the knew pony, and said "Hello, my names embers, and i just met you, so how are you?" Embers did the same thing he did to all other ponys, walk up to them and shake there hand./.

Shakes hoof. Hi am Razorwing but you can call me razor. Im doing fine and im new in town and let me tell you its nothing like home. Chuckles a bit. But its nice to meet Emders, how did you hear about the party?

"Hello Embers, I'm Snow Flake." "Nice to meet you Embers, I'm Cherry Blossom." The two ponies said as they simultaneously shaked hands with Embers. "Nice place you got here Sky." "Yeah, the place looks pretty cool." The two ponies said to Sky.

"Yea sure ill ask her to play a few songs from them they are one of my favorite bands after all." Sky replied to Storm. "Oh and thanks I try my best to keep it modern." Sky smiled to. Cherry Blossom and Snow Flake.

(edited)
Oh so two are Snow Flake and Cherry Blossom. Iv heard of you two, its nice to finally meet you. Names Razorwing but you can call me Razor. This Sky guy sure knows how to throw a good party right? Shakes both their hooves Edited by Razorwing58

"Nice to meet you too Razor" "I agree this is party is so well done." The two ponies replied as they shook hooves with Razor. "Wait you're that pony that did the War Boom right? Snow Flake asked as he continued conversing.

Ponyborn approached the door and looked at his invitation. "Yep this is the house, hope im not the last one to arrive." He said to himself as he opened the door. O good im still one of the first to get here, that's good. He thought to himself as he walked all the way inside.

Embers saw yet another pony come "Jeeze, how many ponys did sky invite?" He said as he walked over to the new pony "Hello,im embers" He stuck out his hand for him to shake (im going to go for a while now)

"Nice to meet you too Razor" "I agree this is party is so well done." The two ponies replied as they shook hooves with Razor. "Wait you're that pony that did the War Boom right? Snow Flake asked as he continued conversing.

Yea thats me, I just wish it could have been under better circumstances. But im surprised that kind of news reached all the way to Ponyvill. But thats a story for another time...unless you want to hear it. With a smirk on his face

Sonic Wubz sat there glued in place. "Why did I even come out here, I'm no good at talking to ponies." He muttered to himself as he ran a hoof through his blue mane and started scooting towards the door.