Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Sky's romantic house party.

Sky

"I have magic hooves" Sky replied with a chuckle. He then began to fully concentrate on massaging Krystals body with the Aloe to give her a more pleasurable experience. He then heard Bumble and told her to.spin it herself.

Bumble shrugged, leaning toward the bottle and spinning it nice and hard. It spun a few times before finally coming to a stop and landing on a pony. Not again, she thought. Turning to Ponyborn, she asked, "Truth or Dare."

Razor locked eyes with Blossom as they broke the kiss. As she caressed his cheek and spoke his aura turned hot pink. And as a tear rolled down his face. I love you too Blossom. Pressing his chest against hers he can feel that their hearts are nsync And nothing will ever change that. His wings fluttered as he kissed her again. I dont ever what this night to end. He thought to himself.

She gently wiped his tear away as they kissed. Blossom Bloom blushed more as she wrapped her hooves around his neck. After a few seconds, she broke the kiss again and rested her head on his shoulder while sighing happily.

"Ill do truth this time." Ponyborn told Bumble while leaning back watching the moon. He got another cup of punch using his magic too lift and poor the cup.

((OOC with school starting in 1 day and the video game im helping to make i might not be on at all for a while so ill try to keep up on my iPhone when i get it on Wednesday))

"Okay, at least that makes my job easier," she said. Yet once again, she was stuck. She decided to go with something simple. "Other than creating video games, or playing them, for that matter, what is you favorite hobby?"

Sky looked at the clock then back at the ponies. "Well guys I think we should call it night. Its been great having you all around but sadly most good things have to come to an end." Sky said to everypony.

'He's probably right' Krystal thought to herself. She got up and said "I'm feeling much better now so I think I'll be able to go home on my own. Thanks for the wonderful night Sky. I'll see you soon" she said. She gave Sky a goodbye kiss on the cheek and started to head towards the door.

Sky approached Krystal from behind and hugged her "Why don't you stay for a while?" he whispered into her ear

Krystal turned around "Well if you say so..." she whispered back with a sarcastic eye roll and a sly smile on her face.

Once everypony left Sky lead Krystal into the master bedroom. They both jumped in bed and started passionately kissing. (screen fades to black)

(One year later)

"Sky are you coming?!" Krystal shouted back to Sky. They were on vacation at Las Pegasus, it was their last day there and they decided to spend it at the beach. Sky had been awfully giddy this trip and his mind seemed to be somewhere else, yet still affixed on Krystal.

"Yeah hold on" Sky said as he quickly grabbed the ring he had been hiding in his bag. He hid it under his wing and ran up to Krystal "Ready to go?"

"I was ready ten minutes ago" She replied. She kissed him on the cheek and held his hoof as they walked onto the beach facing into the sunset. Sky still had the ring under his wing; waiting for the perfect moment...

FIN

• Brohoof 2

Razor and Blossom got out the tube and thanked Sky for such a great party. As they both walked out the door...Blossom you never gave me an answer to my question. She thought for a second. What question? Will you come home with me in a week? And help me save my brother? Blossom had to think deep on this one. Leaving would mean dropping everything in Ponyvill to be with her love. But telling him no might break his heart and she might never see him again. I...I dont know Razor. This is a very hard choice to make. I need some time to think about it. With a disappointed face and tone. Oh...ok i understand. We had a nice night Just then Blossom kissed Razor. As she broke the kiss. Ill go with you. Because i dont want to see you go without me. And...I love you Razor. And i would go to hell and back for you Razor. Really Blossom? Thank you. Ill see you in a week. No wait. Blossom then started to blush. Is it ok if i go home with you? I dont want the night to end. Razor smiled at Blossom. Yea sure. You can stay as long as you want. Kisses Blossom back. And i love you too.

The night continued at Razors place. As they got in the door Razor and Blossom could not let each other go. I never want this night to end. The night just got started. Fall on the couch and fade to black.

One Year Later

In a house outside of Ponyvill. Razor where are you? We're going to be late meeting the family at Aries's place. Im coming just give me a sec. Razor was sitting on a cloud outside the house. And after we cured my brother with the darkhearts love flower we stormed the palace. Princess Darkheart had no idea what was coming. We forced her to surrender and claimed Tartarus in the name of Black Water City. So what do you think about that? Wow that is so cool. You always tell the best stories. Dad when are you going to take us to Black Water City? Yea when do we get to see where you grew up? In due time kids. Razor, Ashelin, Mizo! Lets go! Come on kids. Before we make your mom mad. As they meet in the front yard. What took you guys so long? We're going to be late. Razor kisses Blossom. We wont be late. Aries will always hold my spot. Daddy how did you and mommy meet? Yea how did you guys get married? Razor and Blossom look at each other with a smirk on their faces. Thats a story for another day. Yea kids your not ready for that story yet. They laugh and kiss as they walk off. The kids saw that they had matching wing braces. And on the braces it reads:

My Light In The Darkness

My Dark Lover

The family flies off in the sunset to the diner. This is going to be the best night ever. Second best night ever. Fade to black.

The End

• Brohoof 3