Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Sky's romantic house party.

Sky

Embers stared at sky "What? Iv never had some pony in my life, never the less get close to them, so No, not at all" Embers was thinking why sky had asked him that, hadnt it been ovis? storm was the first pony that he had ever liked him

"Okay okay just spin the bottle" Sky said to ember. Sky was feeling rather foolish for asking such a stupid question. Sky was rather surprised that the bottle hadnt spun on him usally it spins on him first.

Embers flicked the bottle, and it kept spinning for some time, while embers just stared into blank space, thinking about every thing that had happend, but it landed back onto sky "Yo sky, truth or dare?"

Storm Cloud was happy to hear herself proven and strengthened the grip of her wing around Ember's back. She closed her eyes enjoying the warm presence to her right. She heard the ponies talk but didn't open her eyes, she didn't need them right now.

Lockon returned from the bathroom and looked at Razor and Storm Cloud, "Howdy Uncle Orange and Aunt Orange. Thanks y'all for lettin' me stay." Lockon said to the two as he was still very drunk.

Daybreak Belle just watched and facehoofed.

Embers looked at lockon, "Man, you drank way to much, who do you think we are? i didnt think you had applejacks uncle and aunt, you must be needing to get silver" Ember chuckled, he was amused by lockon

"Oh hey thar Applebloom, I didn't see ya there lil' sis. Is it me or did you grow taller? Last time I saw you, you were just a little filly." Lockon replied as he went and head nudged Embers. "Granny Smith will be so proud of ya'll."

Embers face hoofed "Why dear lockon, im not your sister, and last time i checked, you wernt a girl" Embers chuckled some more, but being called a filly had taken him off of his feet (not actually ) Embers looked at him

Storm Cloud was not amused by Lockon's display of drunkenness, she just opened her eyes to roll them and sharing a pained look with Sky who was sitting in front of her. She avoided moving at all though and continued to sit calm next to Ember.

Walking in with Blossom seeing everypony on the floor in a circle. Sup you party ponies. Did we miss anything? Looking around the room and saw Lockon drunk off his plot and Krystal look like she had a concussion. Oh wow what did we miss? :blink:

"Who's that Lockon fella? Oh yeah ah remember him, hes quite cute ah should say. so what about the rest of ya'll folks?" Lockon replied as he continued his reign of drunkness.

Daybreak Belle decided not to watch and just play the violin.

Embers stared at lockon "Uh....yeah, lets get you silver, every pony ignore this" Embers got up and draged lockon into the corner, then he poured some cold water onto him, then he walked back, and sat next to snow "all better"

"Dare" Sky smirked he was hoping he would get an exciting dare and.not a simple one like stand on your head for a few minutes. "Make sure its an exciting one" Sky said to Ember with a smirk.

"Well well well, we dont want another pony like...." Embers shot a glance at lockon "Well, how about you do a sonic rainboom in this home?" Embers had a evil smile on his face, this, WAS ALMOST inpossible, almost

"Even if he could, 'cause he's obviously not Rainbow Dash, would you want us all to get killed?" she said serious, then she smiled and got close and whispered into his ear "Why don't you send him on a cute date with our Applejack there?" she pointed at the drunken Lockon "He could give her a big hug"

"Hey if you break your neck can i keep the hot tub?" Asked Ponyborn with a smile. "All kidding aside dont kill yourself, the last thing i need is too have my work interrupted with the police investigating a suicide.' he added

Looks at Ember and thinks about what he said. You know thats near impossible to do in such small quarters. And if Sky does pull it off some how he'll destroy everything in the house. Not to mention we will all go def.

"Well, yeah, thats almost inposible, so i want you.....To go give applejack" Embers pointed at lockon at the corner "A big ol hug! how about the? that should be easyer" Embers chuckled "what do you think?"

"Easy" Sky said as he got up and walked over to Lockon and hugged him. "Too easy" Sky yawned at the simple task he had been.given he then stopped hugging Lockon and spun the bottle it landed on Storm. "Truth or Dare?"

"Listen here Applebloom, I'm not filly-faker and I'm not gonna hug Krystal!" Lockon replied as he looked at Sky thinking he was Krystal and Krystal was Sky. "Ya'll best be givin' him them apples while you're at it."

Embers burst out "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! THATS A GOOD ONE, oh man, thats funny! thats real funny, i cant believe he still thinks hes apple jack, oh man, to rich, just to rich" Embers smiled as he took a sip from his cup of water

Storm watched lazily as the bottle spun. "I've already been dared, so I'll tell you some truth about me this time" she was too lazy and comfortable resting against Ember's side to face a dare right now.

"hmmm truth hey? Well okay may as well ask if it wasn't Ember who here would you like to date?" Sky asked. He then looked at Lockon "Can anypony do one of those drunk removing spells on him or should I evaporate the alcohol out of him?"

(OOC i got you Blossom)

(OC)

Looking at the group on ponies Razor and Blossom both facehoofed at the same time. What in the world did we miss? I have no idea. But what i do know is that there is a game of truth or dare going on here. Do you want to join in the fun or should we go to the hot tub and have some fun? Blossom blushed at the thought of what Razor said Umm....well w..we can play for a spin or two. It sound like it would be fun. They both sit down in the circle. Ok let the games begin.

"Woah, you really wanna know?" she said while checking out the ponies around her. She wasn't sure at all but knew the game had to go on. "Well, I'm not making myself popular here, but I'd rather ask out Krystal than any of you guys" she said laughing.

Then she turned over to Ember and said "At least I've found you tonight" giving him a sincere smile.

[i'm not implying anything here, SC just doesn't like you guys. No fillyfooling intended]

[EDIT: Sorry, the bottle.]

Storm Cloud gave the bottle a spin and asked Razor "Truth or dare?"

Edited by rainbovv dash