Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Sky's romantic house party.

Sky

"R-Really...?" she realized that she hadnt stopped blushing since they got there. When the owner came she looked at Razor "Again, I'll have what you're having. You've been here more than me and you'll probably pick something very good." Blossom Bloom smiled shyly again.

Morning Rain couldn't stop herself from giggling at the rather logical interpretation from Ponyborn. "You have got to get bored of this game at some point, don't you. Or could you play this for hours without ever getting bored?"

"well i get bored sometimes but as a game designer myself i tend to play games for an excessive amount of time to learn about different types of gaming styles that are out there." He said after putting his punch cup down. "I am actually currently helping to make Assassins Creed: Ponyhood right now, if you want i could show you around the studios." He said with a smile.

((OOC going to bed guys so move me with where ever the party goes to.))

Ok then. We will have the fruit, flower, and bread stick diner with the apples and lotuses you had shipped in tonight with wheat bread. Ahhh haha i can never get the good stuff by your eyes Razor. Ill be right back with your food and refills. You are going to love this. After your first dish you can change or mix whatever fruit and flower you want. But anywho back to your about you story.

(OOC im calling it a night. If you you get back on later today just do what you think should come next.)

Edited by Razorwing58

"That sounds amazing" she smiled as he ordered. "Yea I bet it's really good. Oh anyway... Um...Let's see...Well I was born in Canterlot and lived there for about 2 years but of course I don't really remember it. Then something happened and my mom and I moved to Ponyville and that's where we've lived ever since. I'm not really sure what happened... She won't tell me much." Blossom Bloom shrugged "I got my cutie mark as soon as I learned how to fly. I don't really know how to explain why I got my cutie mark. Um..what else..." Blossom Bloom thought about what else she could talk about "Oh I have a knack for making things out of flowers using my wings. The biggest thing I've done is a replica of the eiffel tower. It's a bit smaller but it's big at the same time. Does that make sense?" she asked, hoping that she wasnt just babbling and boring him.

(Oh ok. Night night.)

Edited by BlossomBloom

Razor just lost in her eyes and conversation. Thats not silly at all, its cool to me.And to make a flower replica with your wings is amazing. You mush have very steady wings? And because you like flowers so much i want you to have this. Uses the aura and forms one of the rarest flowers from his home. Its called Darkhearts Love. I found it when i was looking for my brother in Princess Darkhearts fortress. But i want you to have it. As he flouts it over to her From what i know its a crossbreed of a few flowers and is said to have special powers. Do you know anything about it? Heres your food you two. Enjoy.

(OOC this is the only post i can make today.So i leave Razor in your hands. Thx again.)

Edited by Razorwing58

Embers sat up "Well, my hands are in pain, so what else can we do? we could probably just got and see some movies" Embers pointed towards the stack of boxes "We could look through those maybe?" Embers shurruged

Morning Rain thought about the offer. "I suppose it would be quite interesting. Why not?" She replied with a smile. Then she stood up and went to where Embers stood. There were many boxes with a multitude of movies inside, including movies like Poneo and Juliet and The Pony Games. "If everypony wants to, I suppose we could."

"I dont know about watching a movie... Couldn't we do something more exciting like spin the bottle?" Sky asked. He didnt like the idea of watching a movie as it was very time consuming and he had already seen all the films.

"Sure. I'm up for some spin the bottle" Krystal said while she kept massaging Sky's shoulders. She couldn't agree with him more. Although she was having fin with Sky right now he party was starting to get a little boring.

"Oh, but if you play spin the bottle, you'll most likely have to kiss some pony else then sky, wouldn't that be like....cheating on him? and if this is a date, you 2 may not want to play" Sapphire looked at the 2

Embers sat up "Well, my hands are in pain, so what else can we do? we could probably just got and see some movies" Embers pointed towards the stack of boxes "We could look through those maybe?" Embers shurruged

[OOC: I guess ponies have no hands...]

Storm Cloud walked over to Ember, Sky and Krystal - "Sure, spin the bottle sounds awesome." she said and then turned to Ember "Hey, no problem, or would you be jealous if I kissed some other pony?" she winked at him.

Embers looked at storm "Well, maybe" He smiled "But then agen, i know you love me so why not?" Embers sat down, he got in place, with some nice pillow, and got ready for the other ponys to join him. "Heh"

"I'll play, I'm have nothing else to do anyway." "I'll play as well, this spin the bottle thing sounds like fun." The twins replied as they both went to play the game with the other ponies. "So how do we play?" Daybreak Belle asked. "Well lil' sis the spinner spins the bottle and when the bottle stops and points at somepony, that somepony will be asked truth or dare by the spinner and the somepony will choose one of the two choices." Lockon answered. "Oh okay." Daybreak Belle replied.

She took a seat next to Ember and leaned onto his shoulder - "Well, maybe the bottle reveals my true love" - she teased, leaning her head against his. She was happy he was there and enjoyed the seconds the other ponies would need to gather and get the bottle.

(OOC: thanks SnowPegasus for making it the right spin the bottle. If it was he one where we would have to kiss then it would be really awkward)

"I think you're going to need to go get a bottle for us" Krystal whispered into Sky's ear.

(edited)

Sky got up and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of beer he then walked into the living room and downed the contents of the bottle. "Ive got the bottle everypony get into a circle." Sky said.

Edited by Sky

Krystal hopped off the couch and sat with the other ponies. Together, they made a partial circle in he middle of the living room that would be complete with Sky sitting in the open space next to Krystal.

Embers looked at the other ponys,"Well, now that every pony is here, let the games begin!" Embers said, he then had a huge grin on his face as he got ready for the next thing, he hoped that they wouldnt go to hard......

Morning Rain sat down in the circle where most ponies already sat. She was slightly nervous that she would be picked, but once she got the hang of it, she knew it wouldn't be a problem. Hope fully the other ponies didn't come up with too many embarrassing things to do...

"Okay who wants to spin first?" Sky asked the group. "Please dont make me regret this" Sky thought to himself.

(id suggest using a number generator to find out who you spun on we have all been given numbers in the OOC topic.)

"I'm sure I don't wanna spin first I've actually never played this game and would like to see how it's done right." she said. She had already some dares plotted out but wanted to make sure she wasn't doing it wrong.

"Well, id rather not to, iv also never played it before" Embers shot a glance at storm "And id kind of like to see some one do it first" Embers looked at the other ponies, hopeing to get a idea of what they did

"Hey! I dare you to start, or... maybe you want to tell us something embarrassing about your foalhood" - she said smiling wryly and pulled him into a hug "Don't worry, it looks like Sky want's to start"

Sky rolled his eyes. "I guess ill go first then" Sky said as he spun the bottle hard. It made abour 7 rotations untill it landed on Ember. Sky grinned evily and asked ember. "Truth or dare?"

"Well, i might as well start out with dare, because ill do truth later when people get more worse ideas" Embers smiled "Okay, shoot what do you want?" Embers grinned then looked at sky "Lets go!" Embers grin got bigger