Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Sky's romantic house party.

Sky

"Alright then, here you go." Lockon replied as he threw some of the natural raw honey comb to Embers. "Don't swallow the comb part, it's more like a gum rather than food." Lockon added as he took a piece for himself as well. "Here you go lil' sis." He continued as he threw some to his sister. "Thanks." Daybreak Belle replied as she took the treat.

"Again?!" Krystal sighed. It seemed like the bottle landed on her every time. Krystal could barely feel where she hit her head earlier and, although it probably wasn't a very good idea, she felt adventurous "Okay, I'll do a dare" she said to Bumble.

Storm went over to Ember, who somehow had gotten out of her grip and had gone back to the ponies playing spin the bottle and drinking some water. She sat next to him and said jokingly "Well, you need some honey, honey?" and laughed a bit.

[OOC: Tomorrow I'll be gone for 10 days, so I'll try to send Storm away for a while if there is nobody to adopt her meanwhile]

Once again, Bumble sat back and thought for a while. She couldn't think of a suitable dare, and it wouldn't be good to do anything dangerous, Krystal already having a concussion, even a small one, on her head. She then thought of a simple possibility for a dare. "Hey, Lockon, how many raw honeycombs have you got left in there?"

Embers also chuckled at the joke she had made "Well, im still a bit hungry, didnt eat much of a supper, so i might as well have some wright now, wright?" Embers smiled (OOC: sorry! im cant post much to, so it wouldnt help much :3)

"I have plenty for everypony." Lockon replied as he gave some to Bumble Berry. "Remember don't eat the comb part. It's an indigestable natural wax that is suprisingly a lot like gum." He added as he popped some into his mouth.

"Well, we could share one. I've never had any of those and it looks complicated" she said smiling shyly at Ember. "Have you ever had any of those things?"

[OOC: She mainly tlks to you so it shouldn't be hard for you to just let her hang beside you the whole night. Otherwise I think I'll just send her home and see how the status of the RP is when I'm back and improvise there.]

Bumble Berry slowly ate the honeycomb as she tried to expand on her idea to make it more doable, but she couldn't manage. She would just have to make something up. Of course, that was what she was having problems with just then. "I dare you to jump into the Jacuzzi when the water is at it's hottest." She couldn't think of anything better at the moment, she wasn't very good at distributing dares.

Embers shrugged "Have as much as you like, ill eat any that you dont" Embers smile "I could also get another one...never mind, we can each have one" Embers placed it in her hand and took a sip of water (OOC: Dont send her home! Ill be her for untill you get back, ill just mostly have her hand around)

Razor looking and getting restless. Ahhhhggggg. Is that thing ever going to land on me???? Im getting board over here. Looks at Blossom whispers in her ear. Hey how bout we go back to the hot tub and have some "alone time"??? With a sly look on his face.

"That's it?" Krystal asked "Okay" she got up and went outside. She went over to the jacuzzi controls where the other ponies could only hear the following: "Darn thing. How does this work?" loud clanging noise "Whoops... Okay... maybe if I" sound of steam escaping a compressed container "Alright there we go" Krystal came back onto the patio where the jacuzzi was and got ready to jump in. The jacuzzi was giving off at least double the steam and was bubbling furiously now. The other ponies could slightly feel the heat even from inside. *imaginary drum-roll noise* Krystal dived into the hot tub and disappeared beneath it's bubbly surface. A fraction of a second later Krystal jumped out of the tub "HHHOOOOOT!!!!" and ran inside and dumped the punch bowl over her (which was apparently full again :huh: ). Her skin was noticeably pink under her pale white coat.

Bumble half-grinned at the result. She couldn't help saying, "That's it, aye? I can see that it wasn't a problem to fulfill the task." She then stood up and grabbed a towel hanging near her. "Catch," she said, throwing it to Krystal.

Looking Krystal's new pink color Razor goes to check the water. Putting a hoof in. Oh. That is hot. Dipping his hoof in a lil more. Ahhhh that...is...really...hot. Calls Blossom Psittt. Hey Blossom come here. Walking to the hot tub to see what Razor was doing. Yea whats up? This hot tub feels just like the hot springs back in my home. Granted its very hot, but you have to put you body in slowly. Starts to dip his legs in the tub. Ahhh thats hot...Very hot.....Ahhhhhwwwww. Mmmmmm there we go. Looking and laughing at the noises and faces Razor was making. You look silly when you did that. But i dont know. It looks really hot. Are you sure its safe? Puts hoof in the water. Ouch! thats really hot. Oh come on Blossom. You just have to take it slow. Offers her a hoof. I dont know. What if i get burned like Krystal? You wont. We'll take it slow. Taking her hooves she steps in slowly. Ahhhh ow ow ow. This is really hot Razor. Its ok. I got you. Just take it slow. Ok. Slowly the water starts to get deeper. Razor this is hot. Really hot....but it feels soooo good. There you go. You just have to take it slow. Blossom opens her eyes and looks into Razors eyes. In that case....why dont we take it slow. Pushing him to the edge of the tub and says in a soft voice. Lets see if we can make things hotter. Kisses Razor and wraps her arms around him as Razor does the same.

Looking Krystal's new pink color Razor goes to check the water. Putting a hoof in. Oh. That is hot. Dipping his hoof in a lil more. Ahhhh that...is...really...hot. Calls Blossom Psittt. Hey Blossom come here. Walking to the hot tub to see what Razor was doing. Yea whats up? This hot tub feels just like the hot springs back in my home. Granted its very hot, but you have to put you body in slowly. Starts to dip his legs in the tub. Ahhh thats hot...Very hot.....Ahhhhhwwwww. Mmmmmm there we go. Looking and laughing at the noises and faces Razor was making. You look silly when you did that. But i dont know. It looks really hot. Are you sure its safe? Puts hoof in the water. Ouch! thats really hot. Oh come on Blossom. You just have to take it slow. Offers her a hoof. I dont know. What if i get burned like Krystal? You wont. We'll take it slow. Taking her hooves she steps in slowly. Ahhhh ow ow ow. This is really hot Razor. Its ok. I got you. Just take it slow. Ok. Slowly the water starts to get deeper. Razor this is hot. Really hot....but it feels soooo good. There you go. You just have to take it slow. Blossom opens her eyes and looks into Razors eyes. In that case....why dont we take it slow. Pushing him to the edge of the tub and says in a soft voice. Lets see if we can make things hotter. Kisses Razor and wraps her arms around him as Razor does the same.

Blossom Bloom continued to kiss Razor. She slowly moved into his lap and brought her body closer to his. After a few minutes, she slowly separated her lips from him and caressed his cheek softly. " I love you, Razor" she said softly as she blushed.

Razor locked eyes with Blossom as they broke the kiss. As she caressed his cheek and spoke his aura turned hot pink. And as a tear rolled down his face. I love you too Blossom. Pressing his chest against hers he can feel that their hearts are nsync And nothing will ever change that. His wings fluttered as he kissed her again. I dont ever what this night to end. He thought to himself.

Edited by Razorwing58

Sky looked at Krystals pink color and evaporated the liquids off of her. "Are you okay?" Sky asked Krystal with a small chuckle. He then walked out of the room got a new bowl of punch and put it on the table.

Krystal slowly got up "All of you ponies are crazy! Would you quit giving me dares that might kill me!" she slowly and carefully walked over to Sky and let him hold her. But when he touched her, her skin burned "Ow" she cringed.

Krystal slowly got up "All of you ponies are crazy! Would you quit giving me dares that might kill me!" she slowly and carefully walked over to Sky and let him hold her. But when he touched her, her skin burned "Ow" she cringed.

Sky was rather worried by the fact that it hurt Krystal if he touched her. "Do you need to go to the hospital?" Sky asked extremely worried.

"No I'll be fine" Krystal slowly let Sky wrap his hooves around her "I just have extremely sensitive skin. It's a downside of looking this fabulous" she joked "If you have some aloe though, that'd be nice"

Embers took another sip of water, he turned his head to krystal "Well, looks like you arnt good at everything" Embers looked back over at storm and sighed "So how are you doing storm?" Embers asked her

"Yea, ive got some aloe. Ill be right back" Sky said as he got up and ran upstairs to his medicine cabinet and grabbed the tub of aloe. He then ran back down the stairs and passed the tub to Krystal.

"Actually, could you put it on for me?" Krystal said while slowly laying down on the floor, slightly displaying herself "It's hard for me to move with my skin burnt like it is" she gave sky a sly grin.

"Yea sure... I can do that" Sky said as he blushed slightly Sky then looked towards Embers. "Dont you dare say a thing about my wings" Sky thought to himself. He then looked back down to Krystal and put the Aloe gel on his hoofs and began to slowly and gently rub it into Krystals skin.

"Ahhh" Krystal relaxed more as Sky put on the aloe. It felt great. It was instant relief and the aloe pretty good too. "Hey you're pretty good at that" Krystal teased, remembering what Sky told her earlier when she gave him a massage. Krystal just laid there and let Sky apply aloe to every inch of her body.

((OOC: *Ahem*, every inch? :o ))

Bumble looked to see the Krystal occupied, and not wanting to be forced to deal with spinning again, she asked, "So, who's going to spin next?" She looked around the circle, expecting somepony to volunteer. After all, it's not like anypony could read her thoughts.

• Brohoof 1