Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Sky's romantic house party.

Sky

"How about another time, but for now it's time to party" Snow Flake replied. "Hey where are you going?" "Yeah bro the party is inside this house." The two ponies said while staring at Sonic Wubz who was leaving.

I could use a drink(goes to punch bowl and pours a cup) OMG WHAT IS THIS AND HOW CAN I REPLACE MY BLOOD WITH IT?!!?!(pours another cup)This is so good! Hey Sky did you make this yourself?(pours another cup)

(edited)

"Well you see I- er I was..... going to get fresh air!" Sonic said as he got closer to the door. "Your mane is n-nice by the way," he said to Cherry Blossom with a hint of nervousness as his hoof reached to open the door.

Edited by Half-Note

"Yea I made itself just dont drink too much its high on the alcohol cntent" Sky replied to Razor. He then noticed Sonic Wubz trying to leave. "hey Sonic, Why dont you have a go on the turntables ive heard you make a pretty good Dj." Sky said to Sonic.

"Oh why thank you." Cherry Blossom replied as she went back to converse with Snow Flake. "So how are things at the flower shop?" Snow Flake asked. "It's going really well, a few ponies bought some roses for an occasion yesterday." Cherry Blossom replied.

OK gotcha Sky. I might want to put this down. Walks around and talks to other ponies. Walks up to Ponyborn. Hay whats man? Iv never seen you around the village before. Im Razorwing but you can call me Razor, whats your name?

"If you say so," Sonic said as he set his backpack down and pressed a button on the side. Suddenly the backpack turned to his turntables. "Yo Vinyl I'm gonna have to take your sound!" He yelled as his turntable wirelessly took control of the speakers. "Damn it's good to be a gangsta," he said as he started playing some of his favorite Dubsteps.

Storm Cloud got curious about the punch when Sky mentioned he made it himself. She filled a glass with it and tasted it - "Yes! That's great! What's in it?"

With her glass she went over to Ember "So you're alone here?"

Cosmo was in his personal library enjoying a good book when a thought crossed his mind, "Wasn't I suposed to be somewhere right now...?" As if on signal, a chiming noise warned him of a teleportation timer he'd set up earlier, "Oh that's right, the party. And that's why I'm dressed up right now, I really need to get better at organization, maybe I should call Twilight." He thought to himself before being sent off to Sky's house. Cosmo landed on the front doorstep and polietly knocked before opening the door and entering. "Hello, sorry if I'm late, I got caught up in my reading and almost forgot about the party, thankfully I set up an enchanment last night to make sure I didn't forget to come over," he walked over to the pair at the punch bowl and introduced himself, "I'm Cosmo, what're your names?"

Storm Cloud got curious about the punch when Sky mentioned he made it himself. She filled a glass with it and tasted it - "Yes! That's great! What's in it?"

"Yep, iv been alone for all of my life, i kind of hoped to change that....but it will never change, no mares like me, so i dont realy have a change with some of the other ponys here" Embers told her (i gotta go, bye!)

"Hey Cosmo, I'm Snow Flake." "And I'm Cherry Blossom." The ponies said as they simultaneously shook hooves with Cosmo. "I like what you've done with your mane." "Yeah it's just like mine." The two ponies added.

(edited)

Blossom Bloom knocked on the door to Sky's place. She hadn't been invited to many parties, so she was excited when she got an invitation. As she waited for the door to open, she imagined all the fun that would be going on. Then she realized that there were going to be other ponies...and it was a MIXED party! Her social skills weren't that great so she was a afraid that she would mess up. "Maaaaybe this wasnt such a good idea..." she backed away a little from the door. "They probably already have a lot of ponies already..."

Edited by BlossomBloom

"Oh, thank you. I had a friend help me enchant a pair of scissors to cut my hair like this. Are you two twins or a couple? You very in synch with each other," Cosmo said as he used his magic grap a cup of the punch that the pegasus was shouting praises about a moment ago. One taste and he could see why.

(edited)

"Well, maybe we can work on that" she said softly as she continued to walk through the house to check the rest of the party and the ponies on it.

"Hey you three!" she said to Cosmo, Snow Flake and Cherry Blossom "How you doin'?"

Edited by rainbovv dash

I need some air.Goes out on the balcony. As he looks around he looks down and sees another flyer. Hey blue wings where you going? the party is in here. Flies down to her to introduce his self. Hi iv never seen you in the skies before. My names Razorwing but you can call me Razor. Whats yours?

(edited)

"Just a mixture of some fruits and a few drops of... Excuse me I believe there is someone at the door" Sky was interrupted by someone knocking on the door. "Hey Blossom, glad you could make it." Sky smiled. Edited by Sky

"Cherry Blossom is my very special somepony." Snow Flake said while putting his forelegs around Cherry Blossom. "Stop it Snow Flake you're embarassing me." Cherry Blossom said as she blushed just slightly.

(edited)

Sonic Wubz was having a blast and loving the party at this point. It was strange but he became a huge party animal when he used his turntables. "The DJ will now be taking requests," he said into a small mic on his turntable before going to get a drink.

Edited by Half-Note

Noticing the new guest, Cosmo waved and called out a greeting, "Hello, welcome to Sky's party, you have to try this punch!" Cosmo used his magic to grap another cup for her and refill his own, he was already feeling a bit drunk because he didn't drink very often and this seemed like a strong beverage.

"I'm doin' A-okay, this punch is seriously not bad." "Yeah I'm doing okay as well." They replied to Storm Cloud as they continued to enjoy their drinks. "This punch is really strong." "It have to agree on that." The two ponies said.

Embers saw yet another pony come "Jeeze, how many ponys did sky invite?" He said as he walked over to the new pony "Hello,im embers" He stuck out his hand for him to shake (im going to go for a while now)

((OOC: sorry was playing minecraft so i cant really tell when the RP has made progress.)

Ponyborn shook embers hoof. "My name is Ponyborn pleased to meet you." He said with a smile. "You from around here?" He asked the pony.

"That's so sweet," Cosmo said, slightly wobbling after just cups, this drink was much more potent then he'd ever tried before. Hearing Storm Cloud's question, Cosmo tried to turn toward her and ended up falling on the floor before continuing his intended response, "Awesome," and trying to turn his head towards Cherry Blossom and Snow Flake. Realizing it wouldn't work, Cosmo cast a quick spell and stood up, completely sober. "And here I thought I'd never have to use that spell," he said before disposing of his empty cup (trash if it's paper or plastic, kitchen if it's glass, etc.) "Well, I can safelysay I cannot drink that punch, I would rather remain standing on my hooves for the moment," Cosmo said, an embaressed blush building up on his hazy blue cheecks.

"Yeah maybe I shouldn't drink this too." Cherry Blossom said as she disposed of her cup as well, Snow Flake on the otherhoof was still drinking the punch but slowly. "Hey Cosmo you alright there?" Snow Flake asked.

[OOC: You're going to join a romantic party as couple? :S]

"You two are together?" - Storm Cloud wondered - "You're a funny couple. A unicorn and a pegasus aren't common." - she turned over to Cosmo - "What do you do for a living?"

Storm Cloud kept her eyes open for any new arrivals. Suddenly she noticed the colt she was talking to was on the floor and was sober after a few seconds "You made yourself sober with a spell?"

Sonic saw Cosmo and chuckled. "Nice moves slick," he said as he poured his second glass. "So how do you know Sky?" He asked leaning against the table and removing his shutter shades. "It seems like nobody here knows him that well."