Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Tournament

Chickey

jet yawned and got back up, it had only been about 20 minuites, but thats all he needed in terms of rest, but its not like he could get anymore, fenrir was one of the most restless werewolves he had ever met.

shaking his head he stood up and walked out into the hall,"hmmm, i wonder where everyone is, id think they would be getting some rest."

Just as Jet got up, the boat came to a rocking stop at the docks of an island. "We are now stopping, every contestant should now exit the boat."

Hypno grabbed everything he needed and walked towards the exit, twirling his Katana as he walked.

Roger picked up his bag, at this point only contained his katana, walked out of his room and headed to the exit, it was about time this thing began, though he still knew almost nothing about the other team, other than the professor guy had a few tricks up his sleve

Jet streached and picked up his pistol putting it in his holster, his ballistic knife in its sheath and started towards the exit of the boat, "hmm, i wonder if i have time to go swimming?" he thought aloud "plenty of sharks in the caribbian, probibly have an aunt or two that lives here." he chuckled to himself.

*King stood up and grabbed her backpack. It had a couple changes of clothes in it, along with a few other essentials. She walked out of her room and headed towards the boat's exit, when she saw Jet heading the same way.*

"Hey."

*King said, catching up with him.*

"Whats up?"

*She smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.*

jet smiled and returned the kiss "hey" he shrugged, "nothing much, i was just thinking aloud if there might be time for some swimming, i may have an aunt or uncle around here," he smiled, "plenty of sharks live in the caribbian." he chuckled softly "how did you sleep?"

jet smiled and returned the kiss "hey" he shrugged, "nothing much, i was just thinking aloud if there might be time for some swimming, i may have an aunt or uncle around here," he smiled, "plenty of sharks live in the caribbian." he chuckled softly "how did you sleep?"

"Well enough. For the time that I slept anyway. Once they announced where we were going, I couldn't get anymore sleep. My incest interested older brother lives here in the caribbean."

*King said, shivering at the mention of her older brother.*

(People started posting when I left ;_;)

Miyuki jumped out the boat with her sword, that was the only thing she brought, besides clothes. "Anybody as excited as I am?" She looked down. "Earth! Glorious Earth!" She fell backwards, creating an indent in the ground. "Aaahhh."

---

Jiang walked out the boat with as bag and nodachi. He waited for the others to come over.

jet raised an eyebrow, "incest?" he then frowned, "thats not right...." he shook his head, "well, in any case, lets hope hes not around hmm?" he then smiled, "comon, lets see what the caribbean looks like"

jet raised an eyebrow, "incest?" he then frowned, "thats not right...." he shook his head, "well, in any case, lets hope hes not around hmm?" he then smiled, "comon, lets see what the caribbean looks like"

"Right behind you."

*King smiled and hooked her arm around Jet's. They were an odd sight. Two half-shark people, casually walking around.*

"Hopefully he wont recognize me if we do encounter him."

*King said.*

"Even so. He respects relationships. He hopefully wouldn't get between us."

jet smiled, "well even so, i have teeth, and we both have fighting skills." he patted her arm, "i think we should be fine if hes around," he smiled as the early morning sun hit his face and he looked around the tropical paradise,

"well, aint that a pretty picture."

Roger looked the setting

"I was on an island like this one once, tropical jungle and every thing, too bad it was exploding by the time I left it" roger remarked as he stepped off the ship,, eagerly waiting for this tournament to start

The voice on the ship said one last thing just loud enough for the contestants to hear "We will be staying at the 5 star hotel not far from here. Everyone group up there and find your rooms first. The first match will begin soon."

Jet smiled at king, "yes, lets go." he smiled taking kings arm again and walking in the direction of the hotel, following what seemed to be a laid out path, "im just curious as to what they will have us doing."

"Huh, a luxury hotel for contestants... who would have thought. I guess I sign up didn't just go to waste then..." Lucas said as he stepped of the boat with only his jacket and his sunglasses on his head.

Hypno had walked out of the ship and looked around at the beautiful view of the islands. He heard the voice from the ship and decided to go looking for the place that was said. He just started walking off the shore and towards the middle of the island.

Thalia easily hopped off the ship, dragging Edward along behind her as she looked around eagerly, never having been out of North America. Edward stood up and basked in the sun for a few moments, then sighed and jogged to catch up.

Jet moved into the hotel, earning a few looks from the staff, as he found his keycard curiously combined with kings, and shrugged, "guess we share a room then." he chuckled and moved up the stairs to room number 1 and when he opened the door, he smirked, it was giant, bigger then any hotel room hes ever been in.

"wow.." was all he could say