technology Drawing Tablets

Scootaloo™

I finally got the 98' Intuos tablet I got for christmas working. At first I was disappointed about the size, age, and brokeness. But after getting it working I can safely say, I am in love with it.

Doesn't change the fact that I might be selling it for an Intuos 4 though :/

So if any you have drawing tablets what kind do you have? and what is your favorite part about it?

mEC1R.png

Who is best pony? Scootaloo is best pony.

i have the large size wacom pen and touch. i did not really see any point in the more advanced features of the intuos so i went with the cheaper pen and touch and i gotta say i am very satisfied with it :wub:

t3a6q.jpg

I got a Intuos 4 small Tablet, and it works very well. I like drawing with it.

I'm thinking about picking up the medium intuos 4, the 98' intuos i got is FREAKING HUGE! :blink:

mEC1R.png

I have a Bamboo Pen & Touch. I chose it because it was just within my price range of around $100 and does exactly what I want. It has buttons on the side of it that I find especially useful for vectoring, though the buttons on the pen itself can get in the way sometimes. I also like that you can use it as a multi-touch trackpad which can be useful for manipulating photos, or in my case, scrolling web pages or pdf's since my mouse's scroll ball doesn't work anymore (damn faulty Apple design).

• Brohoof 1

F1jKB.gif

Signature by @Nico.

Come join us for movies and more! Every Friday on

Equestria.tv

i got a piece of paper and a pen :D

I do too, and an HP touchsmart 320 Desktop. It rocks! ;)

However, I prefer paper and pen/pencil over technology, and I prefer lego more over paper and pen.

I have a Bamboo Pen & Touch. I chose it because it was just within my price range of around $100 and does exactly what I want. It has buttons on the side of it that I find especially useful for vectoring, though the buttons on the pen itself can get in the way sometimes. I also like that you can use it as a multi-touch trackpad which can be useful for manipulating photos, or in my case, scrolling web pages or pdf's since my mouse's scroll ball doesn't work anymore (damn faulty Apple design).

yup the pen and touch is pretty afforabel and just awesome :wub:

t3a6q.jpg

Forgot to mention, although not designed for it, tablets also work great for playing certain mouse driven video games like Pony vs. Pony or Osu because you don't have to drag the mouse across the screen, you can just point and tap and it allows more accurate control than a mouse. I don't use it for that very often though because I'm afraid it might get damaged from excess pressure or something.

F1jKB.gif

Signature by @Nico.

Come join us for movies and more! Every Friday on

Equestria.tv

Forgot to mention, although not designed for it, tablets also work great for playing certain mouse driven video games like Pony vs. Pony or Osu because you don't have to drag the mouse across the screen, you can just point and tap and it allows more accurate control than a mouse. I don't use it for that very often though because I'm afraid it might get damaged from excess pressure or something.

I use it... well because I am an artist and I find it much easier than using a mouse :P it is awesome for creating vectors.

mEC1R.png

• 3 years later...