Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

CS:GO fans will rip me to shreds.

I'm not a fan of dustII

This is not the csgo forums! we want ponies!!!!

I fear spike will grow up to be evil.

and I had a dream recently that Shining armour was killed...

Lysandre you say? Who is that? 

Lysandre is one of the many villains in Pokémon. :P

Speaking of Lysandre...

• Lysandre x Prof. Sycamore is one of the most disgusting ships I've come across.
  • I really don't like the Pokémon, Umbreon. At all. :<
  • Frozen is an okay movie. I really want to like it, if it weren't for the loud fanbase.
  • I don't care much for anime. Many anime art styles do look great, but I always feel bored when watching them.
  • Skylanders is a terrible game with a greedy way of selling stuff. It is the most toyetic franchise.
  • The beach is awful. :<
  • I don't really like Fanta. :P
  • Brohoof 1

The love that two people share between each other is none of your damn business. Trying to control LGBT's sexuality is straight up bigotry.

Do I have to show you two the United States Bill of Rights.

The funniest part is that you expected to hear something you liked. I suggest you reread the topic again.

(edited)

The 90's weren't that great. (And I did indeed grow up in the 90's)

Yeah the 1890's weren't that great. There were barely any cars, mostly horses.  :P

Edited by A Rainbow Makusu2
  • Brohoof 4

The funniest part is that you expected to hear something you liked. I suggest you reread the topic again.

Do you honestly think I give a shit what topic I'm on? If I see bullshit, I will call people out, and what you and the other guy said was complete utter bullshit. Its the 21st Century. Grow up already.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Pleasure is different from happiness/self-fulfillment is different from inner-peace.

You cannot interchange these.

Edited by John
  • Brohoof 2

We get experience not only from our own lives, but from books too. Ernest Hemingway once said, that a well written book is a well lived life. Along with they characters we experience that they’re going through. Who won’t run through many different lives, who won’t die hundred times and still be alive? Listen Twilight Sparkle, read books. Especially good ones. -_-

Rocket Power was BORING! All it was about was a bunch of kids either surfing or skateboarding. There was never any real plot to it! 

That's what was so great about it man. That show made me want to move to Hawaii and start hitting up some waves as a kid. It inspired me to get outdoors more

(edited)

I still like Facebook, and I still think it's the best Social Network ever by a mile. Twitter is also far inferior and has a terrible, cluttered layout ever since the newest update

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 1