Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Acoustic Cloud

Hey! I have been keeping my eye out for a while, and with no luck. I can't find any MLP stickers.

I see countless people with them on computers or cars, but I can't find their whereabouts. Anyone have a clue where to get some?

Hey! I have been keeping my eye out for a while, and with no luck. I can't find any MLP stickers.

I see countless people with them on computers or cars, but I can't find their whereabouts. Anyone have a clue where to get some?

i would suggest looking on the internet every things for sale on the net!

but seriously just google it :)

• Brohoof 1

The majority of the stickers you see are most likely from welovefine.com. They give out stickers along with your purchase of shirts. You can also get special paper in which you can make your very own stickers and cut them out from your printer. I would search around. I'm sure you'll be able to find some. ;)

• Brohoof 1

You can find various custom decals and stickers being sold online. I know this site in particular sells cutie mark decals that can be used on cars. If you can't buy online for whatever reason, I know Hot Topic has at least one sticker. There are also official stickers that can be found in various coloring and activity books. They're not that great though and use stock images.

The majority of the stickers you see are most likely from welovefine.com. They give out stickers along with your purchase of shirts. You can also get special paper in which you can make your very own stickers and cut them out from your printer. I would search around. I'm sure you'll be able to find some. ;)

I would have suggested that but unfortunately, WeLoveFine no longer has pony stickers, at least not right now. Hopefully they're just out of stock at the moment. Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 1