Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Red Thrush Private School (Open)

Pinkazoid

Well Magneus, your time-skip confuses me and also blocked off part of the action that was going on at the given moment :ph34r:

The confusing part is what happened to everybody between the time-skip? because I have no idea what room I have or anything in the RP it's just that Ary stopped posting after the attention switched to her and then the entire action broke apart.

Well Magneus, your time-skip confuses me and also blocked off part of the action that was going on at the given moment :ph34r:

The confusing part is what happened to everybody between the time-skip? because I have no idea what room I have or anything in the RP it's just that Ary stopped posting after the attention switched to her and then the entire action broke apart.

I time skipped because nopony was posting, we can just say everypony got their room numbers and all that stuff, they could have gone exploring around the school, or straight to their dorm like i did, or make a few friends and do some things. They really could be doing alot of things at this point.

But i still have no roommate v_v

Edited by Not Magneus

I thought this RP died, so I didn't post because of how infrequent others were posting. I noticed no responses, so I just pretty much assumed that.

Well there were 4 posts after yours, i don't really think that counts as dying, if your still interested i think we could get this back up and running.

I time skipped because nopony was posting, we can just say everypony got their room numbers and all that stuff, they could have gone exploring around the school, or straight to their dorm like i did, or make a few friends and do some things. They really could be doing alot of things at this point.

But i still have no roommate v_v

I'll be your roommate if you want. The only reason I wasn't posting was at first, I had nothing to post, then after that no one was posting so I thought it died...

I'll be your roommate if you want. The only reason I wasn't posting was at first, I had nothing to post, then after that no one was posting so I thought it died...

Your choice honestly, but if everyone says its dead and they don't want to continue well... then thats how it is, we just need to inform the people that were in this RP before.

Ehh... sorry guys, it happened again, I hate letting my RP's die, but I've been awful busy lately, I really wish this hadn't died since I was really excited about it at first, dearest apologies ;~;

Ehh... sorry guys, it happened again, I hate letting my RP's die, but I've been awful busy lately, I really wish this hadn't died since I was really excited about it at first, dearest apologies ;~;

It's ok Pinkazoid, you gave it a great chance. Maybe we can get a revival for this, because it was pretty nice while it lasted for the short idea and I absolutely love the idea.

• Brohoof 1