Twizzlers or Red Vines?

gamecubeguy214

Licorice  

22 users have voted

1. 1. Twizzlers or Red Vines?

• Twizzlers
    • Red Vines
    • Other (Please tell me)

There are at least two types of licorice. Those two are the most commonly known, Twizzlers and Red Vines. Some eat Twizzlers and some eat Red Vines. Personally, I prefer the air Red Vines. They're easier to eat than Twizzlers and they taste a bit better to me.

Edited by gamecubeguy214

Both. I'm not usually much for playing with my food, but I love pulling Twizzlers apart. It's just so damned gratifying. Overall I think Red Vines have a better flavor, though. Twizzlers are kind of waxy.

• Brohoof 1

I don't eat much of it, and don't eat if often, but I'm a black licorice guy.  I really don't care what brand it is.  But for the sake of this thread and red licorice, Twizzlers.

~ Miles

• Brohoof 1

Shit, I love Twizzlers. I haven't been able to eat it though along with popcorn for the past five or six, probably more, years because of my damn braces. I have no idea how I've lasted this long.

I'm pretty sure there's braces that are transparent and take the shape of teeth. I don't remember what they're called, but I think I saw on its advertisement that it'll let you eat what you want.

Twizzlers because I've never heard of Red Vines. XD

Red Vines is another brand that makes licorice. If you did know what Red Vines was, you probably would prefer Twizzlers anyway, like most people. Though I am one to prefer Red Vines.

• 5 years later...