Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Konata Drawing

hᴀrᴍoɴy

So my girlfriend told me to draw something, so in conclusion my drawing turned out like this. What are your opinions? Do you hate it, or do you love it? No matter what your opinion is, I will love and tolerate it. And hey! If you have advice on how to do better, give me a heads up.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 5

I really like this drawing. I've never seen Luckystar, but I have seen the characters and I think that this is really quite good. Keep it up dude.

I'm glad that you like it, I really worked hard on this drawing. Well.. worked more in coloring than drawing xD

By the way you should really watch Lucky Star. Not everyone likes it, but the comedy on it is hilarious.

Aww yeah, Konata Izumi is one of my favorite characters in Lucky Star, the first episode sucks though, but the rest are great.

Aww yeah, Konata Izumi is one of my favorite characters in Lucky Star, the first episode sucks though, but the rest are great.

I admit that the first episode was the worst episode out of them all. xD But I still thought it was funny.