Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

♡Honey Puff | OC

Cookie Feather

Honey Puff

This is my pony OC who kinda reflects on myself. n w n

Honey Puff's a unicorn pony. She loves to draw and sing her heart out whenever possible. Her personality usually consists of a bubbly attitude, though Honey Puff has a social anxiety, which is why she doesn't have many friends, due to being extremely shy.

Foal Pony:

Posted Image

Filly Pony:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Mare Pony:

Posted Image

Misc Poses:

Posted Imagefff Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

All art by me~

Edited by Honey Puff
  • Brohoof 33

ITS SO CUTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!<3 i am so jelly of your OC m'am! it looks so cute even in adult form:3 only if you did request...

Awh, thank you so much! :blush:

I might do requests in the future, I just joined today though, but who knows! n w n

• Brohoof 2

ITS SO CUTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!<3 i am so jelly of your OC m'am! it looks so cute even in adult form:3 only if you did request...

Lol Ma'am, such a gentlemen. Anyways, I love seeing new artists, and it makes me so jealous how you guys are so skilled!
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

it's really awesome, I love her so much, she's so cute, but you may want to fix her snout and the back for her mane in the adult form, it looks a bit off

Motion Spark is right, the mane looks a bit odd in her adult form. other than that, its fantastic and the filly version is awesome!!

Thank you so much, both of you! And the feedback was fantastic.

I tried to fix them; the mane and snout, in my opinion, it looks a little better. n w n;

Edited by Honey Puff
  • Brohoof 2

Congratulations! Cheers for you! I also have art, but it is paper sheet and pencil drawings. It is just not the same DDD:

Thank you! n w n

I bet your drawings are very lovely, I'd like a link to your art so I can see. Heh. c:

• Brohoof 1

Thank you! n w n

I bet your drawings are very lovely, I'd like a link to your art so I can see. Heh. c:

Here it is! Behold! Enjoy the view because there is a minimum of one hundred characters D:

post-7227-0-87970800-1345575402_thumb.jpg

post-7227-0-61024200-1345575419_thumb.jpg

I couldn't find the damn link, sowwy >w<! I hope it is not wrong to put the images here... Heh.

Edit: The worst part of the drawing are the eyes >n<

Edit2(Damn!): There are no textures, too. And these were the very first drawings of ponies that I have ever made.

Edited by Devious Detonation
  • Brohoof 1

congratulations!!! ponies are liking your OC ;)

I think what I like the most about her is the color, scheme, everything fits perfectly and the green necklace matches her eyes :wub: :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Here it is! Behold! Enjoy the view because there is a minimum of one hundred characters D:

post-7227-0-87970800-1345575402_thumb.jpg

post-7227-0-61024200-1345575419_thumb.jpg

I couldn't find the damn link, sowwy >w<! I hope it is not wrong to put the images here... Heh.

How cute~ I love it's mane, so nice. o u o

What is it's name? And what are it's colors? D8

If I do requests, if you'd like, I could digitally draw it for you~

• Brohoof 1

What is it's name? And what are it's colors? D8

His name is Stinger. His mane is silver and his coat is white, and the eyes are indigo.

If I do requests, if you'd like, I could digitally draw it for you~

That would be sweet! I'd like to see him colored!!! ^w^

• Brohoof 1

Honey Puff's a unicorn pony. She loves to draw and sing her heart out whenever possible. Her personality usually consists of a bubbly attitude, though Honey Puff has a social anxiety, which is why she doesn't have many friends, due to being extremely shy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Imagefff Posted Image

And cute. The only word that describes her.

True story. :blush:

Really well done, Honey Puff. I like it.

• Brohoof 1

post-3976-0-03801800-1345578856.png

MY EYYYYYYEESSSSSSSSSS!

JK, You know I already like your OC. Why are half of them in JPG format and the other half in PNG? xD

Honey Puff is the third OC to make it on my list of top ponies :]

The other 2 OCs being Velvet and Wingnut.

• Brohoof 1

post-3976-0-03801800-1345578856.png

MY EYYYYYYEESSSSSSSSSS!

JK, You know I already like your OC. Why are half of them in JPG format and the other half in PNG? xD

Honey Puff is the third OC to make it on my list of top ponies :]

The other 2 OCs being Velvet and Wingnut.

Hey~ I didn't know that saving it to jpg would make it look...meh.

And the others are in png because I saved them quickly and uploaded them before putting text onto it, so that's why. >:

And thank you~ I'm happy. n w n

• Brohoof 2

Honey Puff why are wu so awessum? You draws better than me ;w; I jelly wu. D: Now I am going to try to draw Stinger's cutie mark... I really have no idea of what is it going to be, but I am sure something very emotional, since his backstory is as dark as my life always was... -sigh-

• Brohoof 1