Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

♡Honey Puff | OC

Cookie Feather

Who's a pink pony who is blushing insanely?

This filly~ >//x//<

Gosh, I don't know what to say about that~

O_O :D I just got an idea!!

DRAW HER BLUSHING!!! You would get infinite brohoofes!!! :D

that's an order! *whips you*

• Brohoof 2

I agree with Motion on that one!!! it would look so adorable!!!! um.....i don't whip women, i hug them:3

I don't do that either D:

don't make me look like a punisher!!! let me explain myself better! ahem!!

have you ever heard of the whip of love? :D

• Brohoof 2

I don't do that either D:

don't make me look like a punisher!!! let me explain myself better! ahem!!

have you ever heard of the whip of love? :D

only time i hear that, i get smacked across the back by my mom's and when we play around:3 only she calles it a "love tap"
  • Brohoof 1

only time i hear that, i get smacked across the back by my mom's and when we play around:3 only she calles it a "love tap"

hahahaha!!!! XD

well, I meant another kind of whip, it's literally the whip of love, you feel love when you get whipped :lol:

• Brohoof 2

hahahaha!!!! XD

well, I meant another kind of whip, it's literally the whip of love, you feel love when you get whipped :lol:

doesn't that fall somewhere into bondage or domanatrix???? and typing those makes me feel so wierd...
  • Brohoof 2

doesn't that fall somewhere into bondage or domanatrix???? and typing those makes me feel so wierd...

Too silly~ sometimes what you originally mean gets interpreted differently through text, which may make you look like an s&m-er. D8
  • Brohoof 2

I really hate to be the butthurt kid of the thread, but... what... I don't get why everyone is gasm'ing to this. It's cute, but... what. I just... what. I don't even... It's just a few vectors of a cute pony. 60+ replies? Just... what.

• Brohoof 1

I really hate to be the butthurt kid of the thread, but... what... I don't get why everyone is gasm'ing to this. It's cute, but... what. I just... what. I don't even... It's just a few vectors of a cute pony. 60+ replies? Just... what.

I don't know either, but it's really flattering. n w n~

My pony's nothing special, I don't know how it's popular.

• Brohoof 1

It's just her OC is just so precious, it's too much.

I don't know either, but it's really flattering. n w n~ My pony's nothing special, I don't know how it's popular.

You're too modest. There was a thread rating avatar cuteness and you won almost all the votes. Seriously.
  • Brohoof 1

It's just her OC is just so precious, it's too much.

You're too modest. There was a thread rating avatar cuteness and you won almost all the votes. Seriously.

;//x//;(

But I don't know, it's not that cute...but that still doesn't mean I'm super flattered, in which I am~

• Brohoof 1

;//x//;(

But I don't know, it's not that cute...but that still doesn't mean I'm super flattered, in which I am~

STOP IT! YOU WILL MAKE ME GO INSANE WITH YOUR MODESTY! IT IS SUPER CUTE AND IT IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THIS EARTH BESIDES SCOOTALOO!
  • Brohoof 3

I'm sorry if I sound a bit silly, but I don't really know what a vector is. Would someone be able to explain it to me?

An actual vector is an image that loses no quality no matter how far you zoom in on it.

Usually people just call high quality pictures vectors, because that's what they're made to be, but they get compressed down into non-vector image files (jpg, jpeg, png, gif, etc.) for easy sharing purposes.

An actual vector is an image that loses no quality no matter how far you zoom in on it. Usually people just call high quality pictures vectors, because that's what they're made to be, but they get compressed down into non-vector image files (jpg, jpeg, png, gif, etc.) for easy sharing purposes.

I see. Thanks for telling me about that. :) So how do people make these images?

Like, what kind of programs are good for doing this? (And for reference, I'm running on a Mac right now.)

I see. Thanks for telling me about that. :) So how do people make these images?

Like, what kind of programs are good for doing this? (And for reference, I'm running on a Mac right now.)

I personally use Adobe Illustrator (I have CS6 now), but I heard there's some kind of freeware program that works relatively the same to AI, called Inkscape. I'm not entirely sure about that, though.

• Brohoof 1

I personally use Adobe Illustrator (I have CS6 now), but I heard there's some kind of freeware program that works relatively the same to AI, called Inkscape. I'm not entirely sure about that, though.

Oh, neat. How much is it? It's probably expensive, knowing how Adobe products tend to be. Bought Photoshop just ONCE, ever. Ouch. XD