Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

♡Honey Puff | OC

Cookie Feather

Honey Puff why are wu so awessum? You draws better than me ;w; I jelly wu. D: Now I am going to try to draw Stinger's cutie mark... I really have no idea of what is it going to be, but I am sure something very emotional, since his backstory is as dark as my life always was... -sigh-

Awh...shh~ you should make it a happy cutiemark. n w n

Just for the irony, y'know. But that's just me. Heh. 8D

• Brohoof 1

You are the only person who ever made me smile in this whole Forum. I try and do some sort of...Ahn... A stinger, has a cutie mark? I don't know what does it means, does he shoots stingers from his butt? Well I named him as Stinger because he is as fast as a sting. :0 I just realized now. I am going to make a hornet as a cutie mark :3 Well maybe not... I am so confuzzled @w@

• Brohoof 1

You are the only person who ever made me smile in this whole Forum. I try and do some sort of...Ahn... A stinger, has a cutie mark? I don't know what does it means, does he shoots stingers from his butt? Well I named him as Stinger because he is as fast as a sting. :0 I just realized now. I am going to make a hornet as a cutie mark :3 Well maybe not... I am so confuzzled @w@

Ah~ u//w//u(

Oh, so his talent is being fast and such~? That's really neat. D8 I like the idea of a hornet.

Honey Puff's talent is art, lol. e u e;

• Brohoof 1

I can't stop looking at this cute lil filly :wub: Makes me want to hug her !

Best OC foal I've ever seen! :wub:

Have you seen Violet Minx or Harmonica, both by Dizzy Leanne Rage?

But I agree... this filly OC is super cute.

• Brohoof 1

Ah~ u//w//u(

Oh, so his talent is being fast and such~? That's really neat. D8 I like the idea of a hornet.

Honey Puff's talent is art, lol. e u e;

Actually I think Stinger's talent is beeing shy. If I would meet you IRL I would be like a total fail, completely quiet, and blushing. I don't have that talent of "gettin' all the ladies" and stuff. D|:

• Brohoof 2

Some pony is popular, i had to see for myself.

No seriously though, good job, (As a more traditional artist, I seem to appreciate digital art more because I cant do it well)

Adult pony is really skinny, but I think that was intentional, but all around cute an cuddly. Brohoof awarded

• Brohoof 1

Some pony is popular, i had to see for myself.

No seriously though, good job, (As a more traditional artist, I seem to appreciate digital art more because I cant do it well)

Adult pony is really skinny, but I think that was intentional, but all around cute an cuddly. Brohoof awarded

Thank you so much~

Yeah, I agree, she's skinny, but I was looking at references, so that's what came out. I'd try to fix it, but I'm afraid of ruining it. n w n;

• Brohoof 2

Honey Puff inspired me into composing a song. I am so happy. And also: I am trying to make more art of Stinger(Trying diferent poses but it is not really working) I need to start drawing using references... All my life I've drawn without References. Now I am going to try and improve. I am going to show you after it's done, Honey Puff. nwn

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I always go back to this thread based on the fact that I love your OC. Your signature is pretty adorable too <3

Gosh, I'm really happy that you love it, thank you so much~

I also add new poses and stuff too, so you don't check on the same thing everyday. = u =;

Edited by Honey Puff
  • Brohoof 2

N-no I don't~ my OC isn't the cutest! >//x//<

But thank you so much, I'm extremely flattered with that.

Don't be so modest, it's the cutest and you know it. Try and find one that is cuter than yours. Though I recommend to not do that, for it is an impossible task. :P
  • Brohoof 1

N-no I don't~ my OC isn't the cutest! >//x//<

But thank you so much, I'm extremely flattered with that.

I really want to ship draw Honey Puff and Motion Spark together, hmmm and with Plum too, that would be super cool (remembering our yesterday weird conversation)

• Brohoof 1

I really want to ship draw Honey Puff and Motion Spark together, hmmm and with Plum too, that would be super cool (remembering our yesterday weird conversation)

Make sure it's the mare version of Honey Puff, or weird things could go down In Motion Puff town... :P
  • Brohoof 1

Make sure it's the mare version of Honey Puff, or weird things could go down In Motion Puff town... :P

HAHA! with all the things that are happening on this forums, your right!

I could end up in jail!! hhah! :unsure:

• Brohoof 2