mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Never had that problem.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

*Is eating cake.*

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

I remember doing

again.

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

*Is reading something.*

f40kn7.png

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

*Starts to read something else.*

f40kn7.png

I go left... you go right.

f40kn7.png

*detonates nuke*

*eats world*

You cannot climb out, as you are dead.

*eats again*

You have no Life Charms remaining.

Game Over.

The mirror pond has been destroyed as well.

I ate the whole world.

*eats this universe and every universe*

*Is handsome.*

f40kn7.png