mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

647440__safe_solo_fluttershy_artist-colo

The Goddess is kind. She shows love to all of us... even to those we don't show love to.

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

649750__rainbow+dash_fluttershy_suggesti

The Goddess sees us.

f40kn7.png

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

646439__safe_fluttershy_monochrome_cute_

f40kn7.png

(edited)
240388__safe_fluttershy_blushing_valenti Edited by Life Giver

f40kn7.png

I shall leave the smurfs alone then. Unless they try to eat me :blink: . Then I shall run for my life. :o

We wont smurf you! We don't smurf the taste!

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

648898__safe_fluttershy_anon_doing+lovin

f40kn7.png

(edited)

Sweetie Belle is more adorable and more friendly also not being weighed by shyness unlike “the goddess”

Edited by PokeBolter

img-3243014-1-W0qjY9J.pngAwesome signature made by Pink Mist 

You smurfed the wrong best pony.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

(edited)

i_ll_eat_your_cookies__if_you_don_t_mind

GIVE ME ALL YOUR COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF THAT'S OKAY WITH YOU, THAT IS.  :blush: 

Edited by Hyperhooves
  • Brohoof 3

Please help my egg. aC0wG.gif

650406__safe_fluttershy_tongue_open+mout

f40kn7.png

650497__safe_solo_fluttershy_flutterbat_
  • Brohoof 1

f40kn7.png

319080__safe_solo_fluttershy_blushing_mo

f40kn7.png

650429__safe_solo_fluttershy_humanized_c
  • Brohoof 1

f40kn7.png