Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

That's it I get my cutie mark from winning this game, well then again I'll already earn it for running a social media page or for learning to sing in front of a crowd who even knows.

Oh yeah and the best pony is Sweetie Belle the only reason Fluttershy was Hub's Fan Favorite is because Sweetie Belle wasn't on it BOOM or did I already say this hmmm?

The vast majority of polls say otherwise.

Seriously, give it up. She may be your favourite, but you wont get any of us the change our favourites.

I...I can't if I do stop it would give Sweetie Belle a bad name for all I argued and I'm not quiting until you admit that Sweetie Belle's the cutest pony.

Why would it give har a bad name? It shows you are passionate about her, that is all.

But it got annoying a long time ago.

(edited)

No the point is if I do quit people are just going to say things like. "Wow Yolo quit talking about Sweetie Belle she must not be that important or cute to him after all and he finally came to his senses" "All hail goddess Fluttershy prevailer of Sqeaky Belle the stupid filly no one should care about" and then pictures like this will show up(One on left). I just can't stand for these kind of things to happen to this beautiful adorable little filly.(One on right)

post-26812-0-88871300-1402950338.jpg

post-26812-0-59104500-1402950372_thumb.jpg

Edited by PokeBolter

No the point is if I do quit people are just going to say things like. "Wow Yolo quit talking about Sweetie Belle she must not be that important or cute to him after all and he finally came to his senses" "All hail goddess Fluttershy prevailer of Sqeaky Belle the stupid filly no one should care about" and then pictures like this will show up. I just can't stand for these kind of things to happen to this beautiful adorable little filly.

No. They wont.