Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Yes! Finally Sweetie's the cutest out of at least the CMC! :) Wait...so now what am I going to argue about and one of my purposes about being a brony is gone so that means I might leave the fandom soon.

Yes! Finally Sweetie's the cutest out of at least the CMC! :) Wait...so now what am I going to argue about and one of my purposes about being a brony is gone so that means I might leave the fandom soon.

You never change my mind.

I already thought of her being cutest CMC.

Bye!

I can't go yet I mean wait a minute never mind I still have another purpose and that's winning this game also the page I run, and the new addition in Type Creatures episodes, all my ponies, my still adorable waifu yep I'm not leaving soon.

(edited)

Hmh it is called Cutie Mark Crusaders go crusading or something like that with the CMC but if you find it in the Equestrian Empire section then I guess if you pull it of right Sombra could be added as long as he's not too powerful or is going to hurt the crusaders in a powerful way anything like that. I'm really for fun but I just don't want this topic to get banned.

Edited by PokeBolter