Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's up bronies, weeaboo/otaku fan in the house

animefanboy

(edited)

.........................and how is Will Powers related to this case in any way possible, Edgeworth.

The answer is..He isn't.

Posted Image

He WAS the steel samurai, and therefore has relational value to this case Mr. Wright. Simply explained.

also: My troll friend that made the thread about his girlfriend being pregnant and what not, wants to know why they banned his account (for trolling obviously)

Edited by animefanboy

Posted Image

He WAS the steel samurai, and therefore has relational value to this case Mr. Wright. Simply explained.

But, Edgeworth, I was the one who just proved his relevence; you looked rather flabbergasted upon first mention of The Steel Samurai. Edited by Dusk Eninama Ace Attorney

Posted Image

also: My troll friend that made the thread about his girlfriend being pregnant and what not, wants to know why they banned his account (for trolling obviously)

He was your friend?

Well he seemed like a cool guy, I wanted him to stay really, I guess if you ask the mods they'll be able to bring him back o3o

This is the greatest forum dispute I have ever seen in my entire fucking life. I hope this anime guy doesn't get banned. He is very fucking amusing.

Posted Image

I-I could care less, I'm not doing it just for you anything. B-baka. I just did it because I wanted to.

, At least I'm no longer bored, Pat, Posted Image

Posted Image

This has turned into a very interesting conversation, might I say. I enjoy the use of Ace Attorney especially.

And that is why this is so amusing. Unlike a troll, you are making me laugh. I'd quite enjoy your company, really. If you weren't making trouble, that is :P

If I was a troll I would probably spam this gif.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Whoever thinks all the AceAttorney stuff is just pointless spam has never seen a decent troll.

This guy is so funny I blew literal mucus out of my nose, on to my cat.

I then was shitting and giggling so hard I tripped over my mucus covered cat and fell down the stairs.

My mom asked if I was okay, I responded by blowing mucus out of my nose on to her, while hysterically laughing like a hyena.

Here I am, texting from the Mental Hospital, from my mucus covered phone.

That's how great this guy is.

• Brohoof 2

Whoever thinks all the AceAttorney stuff is just pointless spam has never seen a decent troll.

This guy is so funny I blew literal mucus out of my nose, on to my cat.

I then was shitting and giggling so hard I tripped over my mucus covered cat and fell down the stairs.

My mom asked if I was okay, I responded by blowing mucus out of my nose on to her, while hysterically laughing like a hyena.

Here I am, texting from the Mental Hospital, from my mucus covered phone.

That's how great this guy is.

Glad we see eye to eye here. This guy is just reeking of awesome. Would be a shame to see him banned.
  • Brohoof 1

Okey.. Honestly the responses here are mixed with off topic, silliness, and with a few discuss worthy posts, i see no reason for it to stay in General Discussion at all. Thus it should be sentenced to the Forum Lounge.
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Okey.. Honestly the responses here are mixed with off topic, silliness, and with a few discuss worthy posts, i see no reason for it to stay in General Discussion at all. Thus it should be sentenced to the Forum Lounge.

Posted Image

Edited by animefanboy
  • Brohoof 1

Posted Image

post-2597-0-18808500-1345694586.jpg

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

post-2597-0-45518700-1345439555_thumb.jpg

Yo, @@animefanboy, I'm really happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but Naruto was the best anime of all time. The best anime of all time!

• Brohoof 2