Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Vivienne Vox OC, Revised and painted

Dizzy Ditzy Doo!

Revised

Posted Image

Old

Posted Image

Alright, I ventured further into developing his story, and fixed his cutie mark finally.

Cutie Mark of Woven Love

Discovered upon Vivienne's hidden talent for creating and crafting fine delicate clothing articles and plush dolls, he can be quite adaptive, quickly learning new styles and forms of the art.

Appearance: Still managing to retain as much of his stallion form possible (namely thicker snout and limbs), for the most, he is made in the image of a taller model mare.

Bio: Upon accepting his new make over outer appearance, he still tries to appease his parents as best as he can, utilizing a sophisticated upper class mannerism, with etiquette precision. He his calm, collected, and kind with an open heart of gold. While he can be shy from time to time, he has no real fear for letting his true nature be known...except when it comes to admitting his affection for some other pony...

Born into a wealthy family in Canterlot, he is actually the oldest of the four stallions and three mares. However, he was very unsettled with his upbringing, always feeling out of place, despite the spotlight always being cast on him. His parents wanted him to grow up, and assume the responsibilities of being the oldest, next heir to the Vox fortune. However, he always grew more attached to his sisters, fancying the blissful life they shared together, playing with dolls, tea parties, fashion appeal, to cosmetology. His father, whom often was away, in his dealings with manufacturing trains, would later discover his son's activity. Outraged, he had Vivian enrolled into an all colt boarding school, as a last ditch attempt to possibly "fix" Vivian and have him become the next kin in line to take up the family crest. he is a hopeless romantic. While I'm not to fond of involving canon characters in my stories, in the story of Vivienne, he is constantly infatuated with Shining Armor, watching from afar, Vivienne can't help but hide his affection from Shining, while Princess Cadence is with him.

Disclaimer: I'm normally not one to include interactive canon characters in my fics. The very least I do is acknowledge canon character's existence.

Like my OC Multigear Joy (Whom is my ponysona for my music front) , Vivienne will be my front ponysona for my future Pony Plush line up that I'll be making sometime within the next month.

I can also make patches and clothing articles, including my long desired dream of making a Fluttershy back pack. ;3 So stay tuned!

Edited by Dizzy Ditzy Doo!
  • Brohoof 17

Wow, he looks cool. I especially like his curly tail. Though tbh I thought it was a girl at first, but in the end it still looks awesome. Good job! After all, it is YOUR artwork. ;)

Edited by Scootabloom
  • Brohoof 1

Wow, he looks cool. I especially like his curly tail. Though tbh I thought it was a girl at first, but in the end it still looks awesome. Good job! After all, it is YOUR artwork. ;)

Aweh, Thank you so much! Really! I still tend to be really insecure about these things but will try to get better about accepting myself and growing skill.

Dang thats awesome. I thought it was a girl, bit then you started saying he. I love the mane. Really really great job.

Ohh yea, I should have stated that in his bio, sorry for derping >.<

Hey sis, you probbably should mention why he is the way he is...I remember you telling me about him, but I can't remember it all XD

On it. >.< Still interested in rping as him? ;p

• Brohoof 3

Aweh, Thank you so much! Really! I still tend to be really insecure about these things but will try to get better about accepting myself and growing skill.

Awh, don't be insecure. Most people I've seen on this forum love you and your artwork, and I personally haven't gotten to know you as a person, but you seem nice. Your artwork is fantastic too. :)
  • Brohoof 2

Holy hell, that's one megabump of an update for an OC. That's amazing!

...uh, if you don't mind me asking, any chance that you have a copy of the cutie mark I could use for a signature? It'd be a shame if I had to pick it out from the pony, but I won't mind.

• Brohoof 1

Holy hell, that's one megabump of an update for an OC. That's amazing!

...uh, if you don't mind me asking, any chance that you have a copy of the cutie mark I could use for a signature? It'd be a shame if I had to pick it out from the pony, but I won't mind.

Ohh umm, I actually drew that on him as the last final touch up based on a few sketches I put together, but I can quickly fabricate a piece with just his cutie mark, one moment if you please ^.~

• Brohoof 2

Haha, actually I wanted to rp as Multigear, but I can try the gay pony if you like. Who knows, so long as you follow up with finally making my oc, I might make a pretty gay rper LOL

• Brohoof 1

Wow! :o her mane is so...

her expression is so...

and her tail is so...

no words :blink:

YOU ARE AN AMAZING ARTIST!! :angry:

in other news, damn!! :blink: , tell me what kind of gym she attend because she has a nice round hard ass :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Wow, that's very amazing, I love his mane, and the fact he enjoyed what his sisters were doing instead of the normality of being a colt, very interesting OC, he is awesome :)

Great work Diz! :)

• Brohoof 1

her expression is so...

and her tail is so...

in other news, damn!! :blink: , tell me what kind of gym she attend because she has a nice round hard ass :lol:

Can't tell if being sarcastic or not.

Either way, Vivienne is a dude. Shocked me 'cause I couldn't tell at first glance.

• Brohoof 1

Revised

Posted Image

Old

Posted Image

I am male and do not find myself attracted to other male people, but this... this is... different. Cute, in his own way.

Well, it is Dizzy art, so it would be cute no matter what...

But, wow...

It's like, I see a cute pony and think, "Well, that pony could be a good friend... I want an RP/fanfic/whatever about it." And this is no exception. Somehow...

• Brohoof 2

Can't tell if being sarcastic or not.

Either way, Vivienne is a dude. Shocked me 'cause I couldn't tell at first glance.

I wasn't.

I just saw the drawing, and didn't read the description or other users posts.

he still look female (why?), and he still has a nice round hard ass, my eyes don't lie

• Brohoof 1

her expression is so...

and her tail is so...

I wasn't.

I just saw the drawing, and didn't read the description or other users posts.

he still look female (why?), and he still has a nice round hard ass, my eyes don't lie

I thank you so much for the compliment! I truly appreciate it very much!

I apologize for the confusion as I intentionally tried to keep as much of his previous stallion form there as possible. I intentionally tried to design him without the smooth, round about face that most high model mares have like Celestia, Cadence, and Luna have, along with smaller snouts. Instead, tried to give him a elongated straight, thicker snout, and thicker limbs.

He came to my mind, and is based on my cross dressing friend June whom still accepts his assigned gender, but prefers a female life style.

Wow, that's very amazing, I love his mane, and the fact he enjoyed what his sisters were doing instead of the normality of being a colt, very interesting OC, he is awesome :)

Great work Diz! :)

Thank you so very much Chaos! As always, I value your approval and compliments so much, I lose my calm composure, getting very excited! :lol:

This just made my night. One of the best pony drawings I've seen all night!

This is just awesome. ^^

I appreciate it very much! Thank you most kindly!

Posted Image

Great job Dizzy!! I always liked Vox ;3 He looks very colourful! and pretty!

Lovely use of colours and um... dat plot 3:

You have my utmost high appreciation Jamie! Thank you! *Curtsy* That was one of my intended poses for him as Vivienne is trying very hard within the story to flaunt his feminine aspects and attributes. Although he is very shy around those whom he actually has heartfelt concern for and will shy away from such flamboyant mannerisms.

Thank you all so very much! His color scheme was very tough to do, but I fear Mayhem will be the most chaotic when it comes to painting her.

• Brohoof 3

I must say Dizzy, I cannot give you enough brohoofs for this. I like how you set up this character to pretty much embody a more powerful character for being able to choose what he likes without caring much for what others think.

Aside from that I like the colour scheme, it blends well, picked a very good overall idea there.

And lastly, even though your OC tricked me, my OC wouldn't mind such a trap anyway. :3 He is cute.

• Brohoof 1

I must say Dizzy, I cannot give you enough brohoofs for this. I like how you set up this character to pretty much embody a more powerful character for being able to choose what he likes without caring much for what others think.

Aside from that I like the colour scheme, it blends well, picked a very good overall idea there.

And lastly, even though your OC tricked me, my OC wouldn't mind such a trap anyway. :3 He is cute.

I'm very grateful and appreciative of your wonderful compliment, I think very highly of this OC, and will take cautionary care in advancing his story line and comic strip. I'm already working on the sketch rendition of him and his custom sewn pair of wings attire.

;3

• Brohoof 1