Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you played the Fighting is Magic leak?

Wubsie

From Mane6 - We don't hate you for wanting to download the alpha! Seriously. Don't feel guilty or anything. It's not something we wanted, and the only thing it's really spoiling is your anticipation of playing a well-crafted experience. We understand that people are loving/hating the leaked alpha and that's fine. We hope that even at this stage you enjoy it, but we can't really support it.

"We're very, very disappointed in those we gave our trust to. We're also very disappointed in those downloading and distributing the leaked version."

I haven't played it yet, but I'm very eager for the full version to release! How is it so far and where can you play the leak? :D

I haven't played it yet, but I'm very eager for the full version to release! How is it so far and where can you play the leak? :D

Sorry Lunalicious, but I'm not gonna link it. You can look it up on google or youtube though.

The link is wonderful. :lol:

"We're very, very disappointed in those we gave our trust to. We're also very disappointed in those downloading and distributing the leaked version."

They said they overreacted in their last post, but seriously it's just a game.

Sorry Lunalicious, but I'm not gonna link it. You can look it up on google or youtube though.

The link is wonderful. :lol:

Leak*

No. Like I said before in other topics back when the thing was initially leaked, not only do I have my own sense of respect for not taking advantage of something that wasn't meant to happen, but I also just don't have any interest in spoiling the finished result by playing it early. When it is finally finished, I want it to have the maximum impact that the designers wanted from it; playing a leak would ruin that moment down the line.

Also, Dashie isn't playable yet, so I really, really don't find it tempting to play yet, seeing as how it's her character being finished that makes me the most excited.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't played it yet, I don't wish to play games if they are leaked, I feel bad about doing it at times. I'm not very interested if it isn't in open beta condition, because i'm guessing it is very messy, and unstable. I don't wish to spoil it myself.

Lol I'm downloading it now.

One question about the chars, from what I've seen in the official videos, it seems like you can almost expect Twilight to start yelling "Yoga Fire!"

Does she really play like Dhalsim?

Lol I'm downloading it now.

One question about the chars, from what I've seen in the official videos, it seems like you can almost expect Twilight to start yelling "Yoga Fire!"

Does she really play like Dhalsim?

She has a skill related to the haduken and she can set up some really good traps.

(fillerfillerfillerfillerfiller)