Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you played the Fighting is Magic leak?

Wubsie

Hello everypony!

I was wondering if any of you have played the Fighting is Magic leak.

I know this question has probably already been asked, but I just want to know. I know it's wrong that someone would break another person's trust, but it's just a game.

I have no patience whatsoever lol so I decided to play the leak and it's amazing. It has some bugs but it's still a great game. I'm surprised they didn't make a demo version. Have you played it? What are your feelings on the leak?

I wanna know...

Bleh. I double clicked, sorry for 2 posts. ^_^

(Filllllleeeeerrrrrr)

I just set it up to a street fighter type of control scheme.

WASD for movement

UIO for DEF

JKL for ABC

I have played it. The controller scheme is very booty & yes it is very buggy & laggy but it's an outdated version of the game. I went on Trotspot as "TheGoon" and smashed ass. 57 - 0 undefeated.

I'm not that good lol. I'm trying to master AppleJack

Bleh. I double clicked, sorry for 2 posts. ^_^

(Filllllleeeeerrrrrr)

I just set it up to a street fighter type of control scheme.

WASD for movement

UIO for DEF

JKL for ABC

I'm not that good lol. I'm trying to master AppleJack

I know her Evo combos. It's easy once you know the moves.

i havn't played it only because i don't want to ruin the epic release when the bugs and gameplay is fixed, it should be out really soon by the looks of it. Just need a RD VA but i put my money on it being like 2 - 3 months tops.

i havn't played it only because i don't want to ruin the epic release when the bugs and gameplay is fixed, it should be out really soon by the looks of it. Just need a RD VA but i put my money on it being like 2 - 3 months tops.

Lol me & my friend hope that she's gonna be like Wesker from UMvC3 Lol Edited by Plasmastorm X-15
  • Brohoof 1

I've never played it so I will wait until the real release comes. I think it will be pretty frickin' awesome considering all the work that is going into it.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't played it yet..... but god dam does it look like fun :wub: think im gonna wait for the full release though...

I cannot wait until the full version comes out... It looks amazing and made of all things that are awesome ;)

• Brohoof 1

Dude I play the leak all the time online. It's a great fighting game, and even though yeah sure I'm a bit of a jerk for downloading it it was totally worth it.

I haven't played it yet..... but god dam does it look like fun :wub: think im gonna wait for the full release though...

I cannot wait until the full version comes out... It looks amazing and made of all things that are awesome ;)

I can't wait either. It looks amazing.

Ok im gonna have to ask...... Should I just crack... and play the unfinished version now?.... Or should I wait for the full release?

It never hurts to try, but that's your decision.

I'm not gonna link it though.

I have other things I should be doing..... but I seriously want to try it out...... But I also dont want to..... dammit..... This is a hard decision.... :huh:

.................. Alright Im not gonna play it yet..... but I am going to reasearch the hell out of it ;) just to satisfy my curiousity for the time being.....

I have other things I should be doing..... but I seriously want to try it out...... But I also dont want to..... dammit..... This is a hard decision.... :huh:

.................. Alright Im not gonna play it yet..... but I am going to reasearch the hell out of it ;) just to satisfy my curiousity for the time being.....

That's just gonna wanna make you play it.

That's just gonna wanna make you play it.

Maybe so but its something at least its something...... If I dont do anything and ignore it..... it is gonna eat away at me from the back of my mind and I would most proably go insane ^_^ ..... and no one wants that to happen ;)

On the Fighting is Magic website, the creator says he's disappointed in people playing/distributing the leaked version. Yeah, he/she's disappointed In all OF YEH.

From Mane6 - We don't hate you for wanting to download the alpha! Seriously. Don't feel guilty or anything. It's not something we wanted, and the only thing it's really spoiling is your anticipation of playing a well-crafted experience. We understand that people are loving/hating the leaked alpha and that's fine. We hope that even at this stage you enjoy it, but we can't really support it.