Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkamenace (Pinkie Pie)

DashPony

(Thanks Legendary Emerald for the song title idea!!)

I'm still a total n00b with music, but other than the bad EQing, I think this one turned out pretty good. I have never made Hardstyle Electronica before though, so i'll let you guys be the judge of that.

This song was obviously inspired by the episode "Party of One". Crazy Pinkie is best Pinkie :)

This will probably be my last song for a while. I'm taking a break from music so I can focus on other parts of the fandom. However, my goal is to get good enough to get featured on EQD, so I won't give up on music completely.

Anyways, enjoy!

(Reuploaded with improvements suggested by fans :) )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QFoDLLwfvo&feature=youtu.be

Edited by DashPony
  • Brohoof 1

This is really good! I am definitely subscribing! Please keep up all the good music!

P.S Always love good music that has Pinkamenace in it. xD

• Brohoof 1

This is actually awesome. This music I can definitely see associated with Pinkamena. However, I suggest leaving out the things Pinkie says like FOREVER.

• Brohoof 1

This is really good! I am definitely subscribing! Please keep up all the good music!

P.S Always love good music that has Pinkamenace in it. xD

Thank you :)

This is actually awesome. This music I can definitely see associated with Pinkamena. However, I suggest leaving out the things Pinkie says like FOREVER.

Thanks! Yeah, I kind of feel that the "Forever" is out of place as well. I ended up leaving it in there because that part sounded empty without it

Thank you :)

Thanks! Yeah, I kind of feel that the "Forever" is out of place as well. I ended up leaving it in there because that part sounded empty without it

Haha, no worries. Your piece of art is fantastic, just a few flaws in my opinion. Keep up the good work though!
  • Brohoof 1

This kinda gives me the chills.

I THINK that's a good thing :P

I have to agree, the "FOREVER!" is kind of out of place, but the rest of the song is really good!

• Brohoof 1

This kinda gives me the chills.

I THINK that's a good thing :P

I have to agree, the "FOREVER!" is kind of out of place, but the rest of the song is really good!

Thank you :D I kind of wish I never put the "Forever" in there lol. Should I edit it out?

Thank you :D I kind of wish I never put the "Forever" in there lol. Should I edit it out?

Do what you think is right, it's your music :)

But I personally thin it should be taken out, it's kind of random and out-of-place if you ask me.

Do what you think is right, it's your music :)

But I personally thin it should be taken out, it's kind of random and out-of-place if you ask me.

I agree actually. That part always sounded a little "off" to me, but I wasn't too sure. I'll go ahead and edit it out. Thanks for the feedback :)

Wow this song is so awesome !!! :wub: I love the picture how its the mane 6 and then edited it pinkie and you have pinkamenace. That is just way too sick! Keep up the good work man :)

• Brohoof 1

Wow this song is so awesome !!! :wub: I love the picture how its the mane 6 and then edited it pinkie and you have pinkamenace. That is just way too sick! Keep up the good work man :)

Thanks :D PinkamenaPartyPie here on the forums does all the artwork for my songs. I love how she edited it too ;)

• Brohoof 1