Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Could Princess Celestia Defeat Superman? Could Other Alicorns/Unicorns?

TheUltimateAvenger

You know Celestia can be quite stereotypical as well.........though as much as i seen out of her she is the basic know-it-all and all good character shes meant to be.

Well i wouldnt say that, and she is a god like character so i guess its fair enough to say that she HAS to be. But the Same with Superman can be said, because of how endearing the character is and what he has always been.

What? Just because i dont think Superman is unbeatable doesnt mean i dont love the character. heck All Star Supermans like my favorite Comic ever. I just like teh character of Celestia because Superman can be a little to stereotypical at times.

I never stated that Superman was unbeatable, just the way you where talking just came across as indifference to character. I do agree taht All Star Superman is cool though.

Celestia, obviously. Too that mooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

Luna would trump both of them though. Hard. Very, super, ultra, extreamly, devastating-ly, difficult-ly hard.

Celestia, obviously. Too that mooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

Luna would trump both of them though. Hard. Very, super, ultra, extreamly, devastating-ly, difficult-ly hard.

And Superman would split the moon in half. Luna as Nightmare Moon could give Supes a good fight, regularly though she stands a slim chance.

But then the elements of harmony are reavealed to be the cryptonite! Superman loses his powers and celestia wins. The end of this story.

I don't mean to be that guy but I must say this. I love Molestia Celestia just as much as the next guy but she really stands no chance against supes.

Send him to the moon? He fly's right back to where he was in about 20 seconds tops.

People always say magic is supes weakness but it really isn't, he just doesn't have a defense for it like he does for physical damage it would affect him like it would affect somepony else.No one in MLP is meant to be a fighter :(

It would be an epic battle though..

But then the elements of harmony are reavealed to be the cryptonite! Superman loses his powers and celestia wins. The end of this story.

But Kryptonite only comes from Krypton, though that would be funny. Though without them it would be a cool fight but Celestias gonna have to work HARD.

I don't mean to be that guy but I must say this. I love Molestia Celestia just as much as the next guy but she really stands no chance against supes.

Send him to the moon? He fly's right back to where he was in about 20 seconds tops.

People always say magic is supes weakness but it really isn't, he just doesn't have a defense for it like he does for physical damage it would affect him like it would affect somepony else.No one in MLP is meant to be a fighter :(

It would be an epic battle though..

Damn straight. Though i must say that Celestia could try to turn the Sun red, but that implies that she has the knowledge of that weakness.

But Kryptonite only comes from Krypton, though that would be funny. Though without them it would be a cool fight but Celestias gonna have to work HARD.

Damn straight. Though i must say that Celestia could try to turn the Sun red, but that implies that she has the knowledge of that weakness.

She can manipulate that?

But even then it all depends on which supes.. Golden age supes gets STOMPED assuming Celestia can blink him to the moon instantly

But even then it all depends on which supes.. Golden age supes gets STOMPED assuming Celestia can blink him to the moon instantly

LOL even if Celesta sends Super-Man to the moon Super-man will just come back as quickly has he was sent so Celestia will just get tired eventually (Assuming sending people to the moon takes alot of power) Then all Superman has to do is Punch Celestia right in the Muzzle for a OHKO (One-Hit-Knock-Out)

LOL even if Celesta sends Super-Man to the moon Super-man will just come back as quickly has he was sent so Celestia will just get tired eventually (Assuming sending people to the moon takes alot of power) Then all Superman has to do is Punch Celestia right in the Muzzle for a OHKO (One-Hit-Knock-Out)

Well Golden Age Superman couldnt even fly till later, and he wasnt all that strong as he was nowadays. Hed probably lose unless its the later Golden Age Superman.

Well Golden Age Superman couldnt even fly till later, and he wasnt all that strong as he was nowadays. Hed probably lose unless its the later Golden Age Superman.

Even Golden Age Superman could stand up to tank missles and NUCLEAR BOMBS so i still dont think its all THAT fair in the grand scheme of this match. John Byrne Superman could be the weakest though so id would say hed stalemate them.

Even Golden Age Superman could stand up to tank missles and NUCLEAR BOMBS so i still dont think its all THAT fair in the grand scheme of this match. John Byrne Superman could be the weakest though so id would say hed stalemate them.

That still was later on in his lifespan and aound 1945-46 so thats about 7-8 years after his existance. Yeah John Byrne Superman would be a more fair fight i supose but i still think they have a chance against a Normal Superman.

That still was later on in his lifespan and aound 1945-46 so thats about 7-8 years after his existance. Yeah John Byrne Superman would be a more fair fight i supose but i still think they have a chance against a Normal Superman.

Still even then at worst Golden Age Superman could punch a freaking 200 foot dinosaur that was immune to bullets into submission.

Thats Superman for ya, even at his worst he was such a boss that Superman even at his worst he was a totallly a complete badass

Thats why it doesnt seem as fair to put these guy together in a fight, it almost cheap in its motion. Im just saying it really shouldnt be this easy for Supes. Again i think that Celestia would win, but you're not making it easy.

• 1 month later...

Thats why it doesnt seem as fair to put these guy together in a fight, it almost cheap in its motion. Im just saying it really shouldnt be this easy for Supes. Again i think that Celestia would win, but you're not making it easy.

Thats Superman for you. He OP. Thats been known since Superman began.

And if you think Superman cant win. Then why complain? Seems stupid

This is an easy one.

OBVIOUSLY, Goku, the mighty Super Saiyan, would appear out of nowhere and blast the two entities into oblivion since his power level, as we all know, is over 9000.

I think Goku would help Superman more than anything. He hates Ponies as we all know. (If you get this you're a bigger nerd than you should be)

Well i guess its nice to know that this thread is back.

Really feel like everything that needed to be said was said, but i guess we can continue.

Really though even if Superman is OP doesnt mean he has to be such a ridiculously powerfu character, its not neeed.

And i feel Celestia will win because shes probably a lot smarter and more experienced than Superman. Being over 1000 years old and all.

Well i guess its nice to know that this thread is back.

Really feel like everything that needed to be said was said, but i guess we can continue.

Really though even if Superman is OP doesnt mean he has to be such a ridiculously powerfu character, its not neeed.

And i feel Celestia will win because shes probably a lot smarter and more experienced than Superman. Being over 1000 years old and all.

Thats like complaining about Godzilla being a indestructible monster, thats the point of the character. Complaining about it for the sake of complaining about it is really stupid.

Yes she is 1000 years old but she zero to no battle experience. She doesnt know Martial Arts or anything. And in one Superman comic he was sent to valhalla for 1000 years to fight hords of demons and powerful mythological creatures. In that canon regard, hes got Celestia easily outclassed.

ah its fun to see this thread back.

also you should consider these few things.

1. Celestia controls the sun

2.Superman is powered by yellow sun rays as long as its out it'll be hard to take him down

3. Celestia controls magic which Superman is vulnerable and has been taken out by many things magical based

4. it would all depend on the Superman, because some like the golden age wouldn't even engage Celestia in a fight and talk things out while Superboy Prime would wreck its shit.

5. consider the idea that Captain Marvel and maybe some Lanterns (also batman) are bronies and if the caught wind of this that would destroy Superman.

6. the Amulet around Celestia's neck is a lantern ring

and I can keep going with this

Edited by PonyEcho

• 2 months later...
ah its fun to see this thread back.

also you should consider these few things.

1. Celestia controls the sun

2.Superman is powered by yellow sun rays as long as its out it'll be hard to take him down

3. Celestia controls magic which Superman is vulnerable and has been taken out by many things magical based

4. it would all depend on the Superman, because some like the golden age wouldn't even engage Celestia in a fight and talk things out while Superboy Prime would wreck its shit.

5. consider the idea that Captain Marvel and maybe some Lanterns (also batman) are bronies and if the caught wind of this that would destroy Superman.

6. the Amulet around Celestia's neck is a lantern ring

and I can keep going with

While it is true that she does have control over the Sun, unless she turns it Red it will do nothing but make him stronger,

The Magic thing is a bitch i will admit that, and taking away Kal Kent and Superboy Prime who are Immune to magic, or Pre-Crisis Superman who once absorbed Magic and at Kryptonite, while blocking Red Sun radiation of his body because he felt like it. Post-Crisis is gonna have to be smart

You serious about taht Brony thing, because that would be hilarious

K...

While it is true that she does have control over the Sun, unless she turns it Red it will do nothing but make him stronger,

The Magic thing is a bitch i will admit that, and taking away Kal Kent and Superboy Prime who are Immune to magic, or Pre-Crisis Superman who once absorbed Magic and at Kryptonite, while blocking Red Sun radiation of his body because he felt like it. Post-Crisis is gonna have to be smart

You serious about taht Brony thing, because that would be hilarious

K...

EPIC THREAD REVIVAL GO!!!! hmmmm you know there is one thing tho that would win it for superman and i was an idiot for mentioning it before

laser labodomy- Celestia is a vegetable Superman wins 

EPIC THREAD REVIVAL GO!!!! hmmmm you know there is one thing tho that would win it for superman and i was an idiot for mentioning it before

laser labodomy- Celestia is a vegetable Superman wins 

No offense dude, but where you mildly drunk when you posted this. You grammar is all over the place

And even in a fight i doubt Superman would fully labotomise a pony. Doesnt seem like him

If I were to compare the two... Let's just think for a second.

Superman. (Even though my knowledge is limited.) He...

+Has the ability to fly

+Relies on his strength and superpowers.

+Is super strong

+Is pretty much a tank in terms of defense.

-Has a weakness to kryptonite.

Celestia. She...

+Is an alicorn

+Has tons of magic on her side

+Can also fly

+Has been living for thousands of years, and therefore is probably very intelligent.

+Is a princess, so she has got an army if that counts.

+Is essentially a sun goddess.

-She really isn't built for battle being a ruler.

-Can be fragile in battle herself.

I think I'll place my bets on Celestia. She's more likable than Superman anyway. Who agrees?

• Brohoof 1

Well, in my opinion, here's what would happen. 

Superman would come in and be overwhelmed at the fact that there is a rainbow pony talking to him. Causing him to accidentally activate his lazer vision. Princess Celestia - mistakenly seeing the accidental blast as a hostile attack - shoots several blasts of magic from he trusty horn. And Superman, shot his lazer vision at the magic blasts. Causing a massive explosion covering the whole area.

In any case, this brings me to one conclusion; Chuck Norris wins.